• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Terri

Lyall

Author!
Terri

By Lyall

My wife is 5’2’ tall, 98lbs, blonde and gorgeous. Terri and I were both virgins when we married. We loved each other deeply but sex, while good was never as great as we had expected until we started to read adult magazines. We soon found that stories about wives fucking other men especially men with big cocks, (mine is only average, about six inches) seemed to really get Terri wound up and we would end up having great sex.

As the years passed Terri had taken the dominant role in our marriage, it fitted as I am a very meek personality, and I became very submissive to her every desire. We soon found that fantasizing about Terri being screwed by another man, especially a big aggressive man with a big cock became a regular part of our lovemaking. She would tell me what she would do with such a man and how I would have to wait and take sloppy seconds. This never failed to arouse us both and our love life was great. We never considered actually doing it.

We had wanted children but it turned out that I have a very low sperm count so the chances of children seemed remote. I had a very good job but my submissive personality made it unlikely that I would ever get much farther in the company. Terri was unemployed at the time when a vice presidents’ position was opening up with my company.

The company president, Jim, is a big black man, 6’2” and 240lb of muscle. His wife had left him only a few months before and he had a big house all to himself. He invited all of the company executives to his place for a party shortly after the vacant position was announced. The party was to be a pool party starting late afternoon and lasting into the evening.

A couple of nights before the party, Terri and I were in bed and had just made love, we started talking about the possibility of me getting that position. I admitted that I didn’t think I had a hope. Terri sat up in bed and leaned over me. “Jim just separated from his wife a while ago didn’t he. Do you suppose if I took him to bed and gave him a good fuck that I might convince him?”

I was stunned, I didn’t know what to say, “but, but honey”. She just looked at me and grinned as she ran her hands down my chest and over my stomach.

“Think about it lover, I’ve never had a black cock, nor any other cock but yours. He fits all the things we’ve talked about. He’s big and gorgeous; I’ll bet his cock is big too. He’s very dominant. What if I were to let him seduce me at the party Saturday night. I’ll bet that would make you excited wouldn’t it, knowing that I was actually fucking another man, just like we’ve talked about all these years. Oh look, your cock is hard again already just from me talking about it. I’ll bet you’d love it, knowing that your boss was sticking his big cock in my little pussy. I wonder what it would feel like to have that big sucker on top of me and pumping my cunt with his black cock.” She was right, I was hard as a rock just listening to her, I slipped down between her legs and my mouth closed over her open cunt. I was tasting the cum that I had left there only a few minutes before but I didn’t care. “Yes, lover eat me” she moaned, “just think what I would taste like if your boss had just fucked me. Then I moved up and drove into her. We pumped furiously until we came screaming together. Afterward she assured me that she wasn’t serious but she made me agree that the fantasy had been great.

The following Saturday arrived and the party was great. Early in the evening we moved into the house for some dancing. Terri and I had not talked again about Jim but during the afternoon I had noticed her talking to Jim several times and obviously flirting with him. Once I had seen him stop and massage her shoulders as she lay on a blanket sunning herself and later as they were swimming I noticed him come up beside her at the edge of the pool and stand there talking close together for several moments. About nine thirty I broke away from a group I had been talking to and looked around for Terri. I finally spotted her on the dance floor, she was dancing with Jim and she was clinging to him like a vine. His hands were all over her ass as they danced, I knew I should get her away from him but I found myself hanging back, watching. By eleven she had danced half the evening with him and the party was breaking up. I could tell by the flush on her face that she was really horny. I couldn’t help myself, I had a huge hard on and I knew that I had to see what would happen if I let this scene play out to the end. I found a couch in a quiet corner and pretended to doze off.

The noise level dropped as people continued to leave. Soon there were only my wife and my boss left. I saw them headed my way and made sure to keep my eyes closed and breathing even. Jim leaned over me and took a look then turned to Terri. “I think you two had better stay over, John’s in no shape to drive.” Terri readily accepted.

Jim picked me up and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. He laid me on his king size bed. Terri slipped my shirt and pants off, and then shook me but I refused to respond. As she turned to leave She turned directly into Jim’s arms. He lowered his mouth to hers and as his tongue went into her mouth she melted against him. As I watched thru hooded eyes as his hand deftly opened her blouse and bra. As his hand began kneading her small breast, I heard her moan into his mouth and knew that there would be no stopping for her now. In moments his hand dropped to her skirt and it took only seconds until the last of her clothes were on the floor by her feet. Then he was laying her down on the bed beside me. She was moaning and twisting in lust as his hand rummaged her cunt. He had already unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. Now I could see his hand working at his belt and then pushing his pants down. His cock sprang into view; it was at least 10” long and looked like a piece of polished ebony. Terri gasped and broke their kiss as she felt the size of it. She looked down and moaned. “Oh my god, I didn’t know they came that big. I can’t take that; you’ll split me wide open. You’re twice as big as John.”

He said nothing; he kicked his feet free of his pants and undershorts and continued working his fingers in her cunt. “You’ll love it honey, see how wet your pussy is just thinking about it. That’s a real cock you have there and I’m going to put it in this little cunt of yours. It’s going to fill you fuller than it’s ever been before. I could feel how horny you were when we danced. You want it really bad, don’t you?

She tried to move away from him, “Yes, yes, I want it, but not here, not in bed beside my husband. I’d feel like an awful slut. Let’s go to another room.” He just kissed her again and continued to work his finger in her pussy. “Yes honey, right here in bed beside your husband. I like the idea of screwing a little blonde slut like you right in the same bed as her husband. That’s why I brought him into this bedroom. Maybe he’ll wake up and see you with a belly full of black cock. I think maybe he’d like that. I saw him watching me play with your ass when we were dancing and he had a hard on all the time.”

As he talked her legs had gradually spread and now she and began pulling him over her. “Yes, yes I want it. I could feel your cock when we were dancing and it made me so wet I thought I would cum right there. I’ve never had any cock but John’s. Be careful, pull out before you cum, I’m not protected and I don’t want you to make me pregnant. But please put it in me now, I have to feel it, even if John wakes up, I need it, please, fuck me now.

He lowered his body onto her. Her legs spread and pushed against me as he moved into her saddle. In the dim light I could see him rise up as his hand moved down to guide that monster cock to her waiting pussy. I knew she would never be able to take it. But as he eased the head into her she moaned. “Oh yes, like that, easy, it hurts, but it hurts so good, more. I didn’t mean for this to actually happen. You feel so good though, I want your cock, and I want it all the way in me. I always wondered what a big cock would feel like. Yes, I feel it oh, no, stop, it hurts, no, no, don’t stop, more, it’s so good. Oh God I can feel it going into me. It hurts bad but it’s so good, more. Oh, I love John but his cock is so little, this is wonderful, more, like that yes, yes, ohhhhh!” I knew she was coming and he wasn’t even all the way into her yet. He kept on working it gently in and out. I could feel the bed rock as he went further and further into her. Finally, he stopped and held still, I knew that he had finally hit bottom and was waiting for her to adjust to his monster size. She was crying and laughing and Cumming constantly. Soon he began moving again, this time long steady strokes and she was rising to meet every stroke. The motion of the bed had caused me to roll onto my side tight against her. I could see her face clearly as she sucked his tongue and cried for more.

Soon I felt her lift her legs and then he slipped his hands under her kneses. He raised her legs up and put them over his shoulders. He was driving into her like a pile driver now and she was rolling her head from side to side with shear ecstasy all over her face as she alternately cried for more and talked to him. “Yes, yes, fuck me like this, more, more, it’s wonderful, I never knew fucking could be so good. Your cock is the best thing I ever had you’re in me so deep. I can feel you right in my womb, give it to me, I want it all, now, right here in bed beside my husband. Fuck me like he never has. Cum in me, make me pregnant, don’t stop. Cum in me!”

He stopped and held perfectly still with only the head of his cock still in her He looked down at her, “Are you sure, you want me to cum in you, plant my black seed in your belly. Right here in bed with your husband beside us. You told me before to pull out? I think I’ll stop now; I wouldn’t want John to wake up and see what I’m doing to his pretty little wife. He might be really upset seeing you with your belly full of big black cock and you begging for more.”

She was crying out and trying to push her pussy up onto his cock, but he continued to hold still, teasing her. She almost screamed at him, “No, no, don’t, please give it back to me, fuck me. Cum in me fill me with your cum, plant your baby in me, my husband loves me he’ll hold me while you do it. I’ll make him eat your cum out of me and he can fuck me in your leftovers. Anything you say, just don’t stop, I’ll wake him up and make him love it, just keep fucking me, watch.” She turned her head toward me, then reached over and grabbed my head; pulling my mouth to hers she ran her tongue into my throat. I could taste the sweat of her lover on her mouth and responded instantly. I pretended to reluctantly come awake and soon twined my tongue with hers. I then opened my eyes and looked at her directly, then up at Jim, He grinned “well John it’s a different way for you to find out but it seems that Terri has recruited me to help out with your bedroom work. She really likes my cock in her and now she wants me to cum in her. What do you think John? I’m fucking the ass off your wife and now she wants me to plant my baby in her belly. She says you’ll hold her while I do it, what do you think.” As he talked he had begun to pump her again.

Suddenly she pulled back and started moaning again, “Oh John watch, put your hand down there, feel it, he’s screwing me with the biggest cock in the world. His cock is twice as big as yours and it’s wonderful. He fills me so full I can feel his cock right up in my belly. I’ve got to have more of this cock. Oh, oh, I going to cum again. I can feel his cock swelling, he’s going to cum in me. I told him to, I want him to plant his baby in my belly. I can feel him right up in my womb. It feels like a log. He’s so good, now, now, ohh, ohhh. He’s Cumming it feels like a hose, ohh ohhhhh.” She came to the wildest climax I had ever seen. My hand had been rubbing her belly as she talked to me. His cock was so big in her that I swear I could feel it in her stomach. As she came so did he. He drove into her and held there as he shot into her over and over. I could feel him shake as he strained to plant it ever deeper in her belly. Soon he was drained and dropped prone on top of her then rolled off to the side opposite me. I held my hand to her soaking cunt as his huge cock slipped free and huge gobs of cum followed it out. I instantly slipped down the bed and rolled between her spread legs and began greedily drinking down what seemed likes gallons of tasty cum.

Then I felt his hands touching us. He directed us until we were in a sixty-nine position with me on the bottom. Then the bed moved as he moved above us between her legs. He eased forward and I watched in amazement as that huge cock, fully erect again, moved up to touch her gapping slit. I reached up and took it in my hand and gently guided it once more into her hungry hole. He fucked her this time for at least twenty minutes while I lay below them drinking the steady stream of cum and cunt juice that flowed from their coupling. She again begged him to cum deep in her belly and I kept my hand up to guide him back into her any time he slipped out. When they came together I held his balls as he shot what seemed like gallons of cum into her once tiny hole.

When he finished I quickly rolled her over, crawled on top of her and slipped my little cock into that dripping hole. She was silken smooth and I could feel his cum squish around me as I pumped her. She pulled my face to her and kissed me, “Oh thank you honey, that was so good, feel it, that is your bosses cum in me. He fucked me so good. I’m full of his cum, I can barely feel your little cock, but it’s OK, you can cum in me too. Mix your cum with his, you know it doesn’t have a chance, but you can try. He’d so big and masterful, he filled me so full, I just know he got me he was so deep in me when he came, right in my womb. I came instantly, pumping my cum into her to mix with his in her wonderful cunt. We then all slipped off into a deep sleep. I awoke the following morning to the feel of the bed rocking. I lifted up and lay on my elbow watching the beauty of it as he fucked her to oblivion with that huge cock of his and she begged him to plant his seed deep in her belly. Again, promising him that I would raise their baby.

I did get the promotion, but I suppose you could say that Jim got Terri. Jim drops by once or twice a week to screw her senseless. And about once a month for the entire weekend. He doesn’t mind me helping to get his big cock into her or cleaning her out with my tongue when he finishes. Usually he stays all night and I get to see her fucked a again in the morning before he leaves. She is really stinky and scummy by then and that turns us both on because she loves telling me about what a low life I am to let her fuck around like that and eat a better man’s leftovers. She’ll leave the dirty sheets on the bed all day, while I make love to her over and over as she tells me about how good he was.

We have three kids now and I know that I helped her get pregnant each time. I actually guided that cock into her and held her while she came and cried and begged him to make her pregnant. Jim has his own key and some of our best times are the occasions when he arrives unexpectedly in the middle of the night and I will be awakened from a sound sleep to the sounds of my wife receiving a royal fucking right in bed beside me. It is a beautiful thing to hold her and gently make love to her after a huge brute of a man has had her and made her beg for his cock, then left her with her cunt dripping cum on the sheets.

Terri

By Lyall

My wife is 5’2’ tall, 98lbs, blonde and gorgeous. Terri and I were both virgins when we married. We loved each other deeply but sex, while good was never as great as we had expected until we started to read adult magazines. We soon found that stories about wives fucking other men especially men with big cocks, (mine is only average, about six inches) seemed to really get Terri wound up and we would end up having great sex.

As the years passed Terri had taken the dominant role in our marriage, it fitted as I am a very meek personality, and I became very submissive to her every desire. We soon found that fantasizing about Terri being screwed by another man, especially a big aggressive man with a big cock became a regular part of our lovemaking. She would tell me what she would do with such a man and how I would have to wait and take sloppy seconds. This never failed to arouse us both and our love life was great. We never considered actually doing it.

We had wanted children but it turned out that I have a very low sperm count so the chances of children seemed remote. I had a very good job but my submissive personality made it unlikely that I would ever get much farther in the company. Terri was unemployed at the time when a vice presidents’ position was opening up with my company.

The company president, Jim, is a big black man, 6’2” and 240lb of muscle. His wife had left him only a few months before and he had a big house all to himself. He invited all of the company executives to his place for a party shortly after the vacant position was announced. The party was to be a pool party starting late afternoon and lasting into the evening.

A couple of nights before the party, Terri and I were in bed and had just made love, we started talking about the possibility of me getting that position. I admitted that I didn’t think I had a hope. Terri sat up in bed and leaned over me. “Jim just separated from his wife a while ago didn’t he. Do you suppose if I took him to bed and gave him a good fuck that I might convince him?”

I was stunned, I didn’t know what to say, “but, but honey”. She just looked at me and grinned as she ran her hands down my chest and over my stomach.

“Think about it lover, I’ve never had a black cock, nor any other cock but yours. He fits all the things we’ve talked about. He’s big and gorgeous; I’ll bet his cock is big too. He’s very dominant. What if I were to let him seduce me at the party Saturday night. I’ll bet that would make you excited wouldn’t it, knowing that I was actually fucking another man, just like we’ve talked about all these years. Oh look, your cock is hard again already just from me talking about it. I’ll bet you’d love it, knowing that your boss was sticking his big cock in my little pussy. I wonder what it would feel like to have that big sucker on top of me and pumping my cunt with his black cock.” She was right, I was hard as a rock just listening to her, I slipped down between her legs and my mouth closed over her open cunt. I was tasting the cum that I had left there only a few minutes before but I didn’t care. “Yes, lover eat me” she moaned, “just think what I would taste like if your boss had just fucked me. Then I moved up and drove into her. We pumped furiously until we came screaming together. Afterward she assured me that she wasn’t serious but she made me agree that the fantasy had been great.

The following Saturday arrived and the party was great. Early in the evening we moved into the house for some dancing. Terri and I had not talked again about Jim but during the afternoon I had noticed her talking to Jim several times and obviously flirting with him. Once I had seen him stop and massage her shoulders as she lay on a blanket sunning herself and later as they were swimming I noticed him come up beside her at the edge of the pool and stand there talking close together for several moments. About nine thirty I broke away from a group I had been talking to and looked around for Terri. I finally spotted her on the dance floor, she was dancing with Jim and she was clinging to him like a vine. His hands were all over her ass as they danced, I knew I should get her away from him but I found myself hanging back, watching. By eleven she had danced half the evening with him and the party was breaking up. I could tell by the flush on her face that she was really horny. I couldn’t help myself, I had a huge hard on and I knew that I had to see what would happen if I let this scene play out to the end. I found a couch in a quiet corner and pretended to doze off.

The noise level dropped as people continued to leave. Soon there were only my wife and my boss left. I saw them headed my way and made sure to keep my eyes closed and breathing even. Jim leaned over me and took a look then turned to Terri. “I think you two had better stay over, John’s in no shape to drive.” Terri readily accepted.

Jim picked me up and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. He laid me on his king size bed. Terri slipped my shirt and pants off, and then shook me but I refused to respond. As she turned to leave She turned directly into Jim’s arms. He lowered his mouth to hers and as his tongue went into her mouth she melted against him. As I watched thru hooded eyes as his hand deftly opened her blouse and bra. As his hand began kneading her small breast, I heard her moan into his mouth and knew that there would be no stopping for her now. In moments his hand dropped to her skirt and it took only seconds until the last of her clothes were on the floor by her feet. Then he was laying her down on the bed beside me. She was moaning and twisting in lust as his hand rummaged her cunt. He had already unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. Now I could see his hand working at his belt and then pushing his pants down. His cock sprang into view; it was at least 10” long and looked like a piece of polished ebony. Terri gasped and broke their kiss as she felt the size of it. She looked down and moaned. “Oh my god, I didn’t know they came that big. I can’t take that; you’ll split me wide open. You’re twice as big as John.”

He said nothing; he kicked his feet free of his pants and undershorts and continued working his fingers in her cunt. “You’ll love it honey, see how wet your pussy is just thinking about it. That’s a real cock you have there and I’m going to put it in this little cunt of yours. It’s going to fill you fuller than it’s ever been before. I could feel how horny you were when we danced. You want it really bad, don’t you?

She tried to move away from him, “Yes, yes, I want it, but not here, not in bed beside my husband. I’d feel like an awful slut. Let’s go to another room.” He just kissed her again and continued to work his finger in her pussy. “Yes honey, right here in bed beside your husband. I like the idea of screwing a little blonde slut like you right in the same bed as her husband. That’s why I brought him into this bedroom. Maybe he’ll wake up and see you with a belly full of black cock. I think maybe he’d like that. I saw him watching me play with your ass when we were dancing and he had a hard on all the time.”

As he talked her legs had gradually spread and now she and began pulling him over her. “Yes, yes I want it. I could feel your cock when we were dancing and it made me so wet I thought I would cum right there. I’ve never had any cock but John’s. Be careful, pull out before you cum, I’m not protected and I don’t want you to make me pregnant. But please put it in me now, I have to feel it, even if John wakes up, I need it, please, fuck me now.

He lowered his body onto her. Her legs spread and pushed against me as he moved into her saddle. In the dim light I could see him rise up as his hand moved down to guide that monster cock to her waiting pussy. I knew she would never be able to take it. But as he eased the head into her she moaned. “Oh yes, like that, easy, it hurts, but it hurts so good, more. I didn’t mean for this to actually happen. You feel so good though, I want your cock, and I want it all the way in me. I always wondered what a big cock would feel like. Yes, I feel it oh, no, stop, it hurts, no, no, don’t stop, more, it’s so good. Oh God I can feel it going into me. It hurts bad but it’s so good, more. Oh, I love John but his cock is so little, this is wonderful, more, like that yes, yes, ohhhhh!” I knew she was coming and he wasn’t even all the way into her yet. He kept on working it gently in and out. I could feel the bed rock as he went further and further into her. Finally, he stopped and held still, I knew that he had finally hit bottom and was waiting for her to adjust to his monster size. She was crying and laughing and Cumming constantly. Soon he began moving again, this time long steady strokes and she was rising to meet every stroke. The motion of the bed had caused me to roll onto my side tight against her. I could see her face clearly as she sucked his tongue and cried for more.

Soon I felt her lift her legs and then he slipped his hands under her kneses. He raised her legs up and put them over his shoulders. He was driving into her like a pile driver now and she was rolling her head from side to side with shear ecstasy all over her face as she alternately cried for more and talked to him. “Yes, yes, fuck me like this, more, more, it’s wonderful, I never knew fucking could be so good. Your cock is the best thing I ever had you’re in me so deep. I can feel you right in my womb, give it to me, I want it all, now, right here in bed beside my husband. Fuck me like he never has. Cum in me, make me pregnant, don’t stop. Cum in me!”

He stopped and held perfectly still with only the head of his cock still in her He looked down at her, “Are you sure, you want me to cum in you, plant my black seed in your belly. Right here in bed with your husband beside us. You told me before to pull out? I think I’ll stop now; I wouldn’t want John to wake up and see what I’m doing to his pretty little wife. He might be really upset seeing you with your belly full of big black cock and you begging for more.”

She was crying out and trying to push her pussy up onto his cock, but he continued to hold still, teasing her. She almost screamed at him, “No, no, don’t, please give it back to me, fuck me. Cum in me fill me with your cum, plant your baby in me, my husband loves me he’ll hold me while you do it. I’ll make him eat your cum out of me and he can fuck me in your leftovers. Anything you say, just don’t stop, I’ll wake him up and make him love it, just keep fucking me, watch.” She turned her head toward me, then reached over and grabbed my head; pulling my mouth to hers she ran her tongue into my throat. I could taste the sweat of her lover on her mouth and responded instantly. I pretended to reluctantly come awake and soon twined my tongue with hers. I then opened my eyes and looked at her directly, then up at Jim, He grinned “well John it’s a different way for you to find out but it seems that Terri has recruited me to help out with your bedroom work. She really likes my cock in her and now she wants me to cum in her. What do you think John? I’m fucking the ass off your wife and now she wants me to plant my baby in her belly. She says you’ll hold her while I do it, what do you think.” As he talked he had begun to pump her again.

Suddenly she pulled back and started moaning again, “Oh John watch, put your hand down there, feel it, he’s screwing me with the biggest cock in the world. His cock is twice as big as yours and it’s wonderful. He fills me so full I can feel his cock right up in my belly. I’ve got to have more of this cock. Oh, oh, I going to cum again. I can feel his cock swelling, he’s going to cum in me. I told him to, I want him to plant his baby in my belly. I can feel him right up in my womb. It feels like a log. He’s so good, now, now, ohh, ohhh. He’s Cumming it feels like a hose, ohh ohhhhh.” She came to the wildest climax I had ever seen. My hand had been rubbing her belly as she talked to me. His cock was so big in her that I swear I could feel it in her stomach. As she came so did he. He drove into her and held there as he shot into her over and over. I could feel him shake as he strained to plant it ever deeper in her belly. Soon he was drained and dropped prone on top of her then rolled off to the side opposite me. I held my hand to her soaking cunt as his huge cock slipped free and huge gobs of cum followed it out. I instantly slipped down the bed and rolled between her spread legs and began greedily drinking down what seemed likes gallons of tasty cum.

Then I felt his hands touching us. He directed us until we were in a sixty-nine position with me on the bottom. Then the bed moved as he moved above us between her legs. He eased forward and I watched in amazement as that huge cock, fully erect again, moved up to touch her gapping slit. I reached up and took it in my hand and gently guided it once more into her hungry hole. He fucked her this time for at least twenty minutes while I lay below them drinking the steady stream of cum and cunt juice that flowed from their coupling. She again begged him to cum deep in her belly and I kept my hand up to guide him back into her any time he slipped out. When they came together I held his balls as he shot what seemed like gallons of cum into her once tiny hole.

When he finished I quickly rolled her over, crawled on top of her and slipped my little cock into that dripping hole. She was silken smooth and I could feel his cum squish around me as I pumped her. She pulled my face to her and kissed me, “Oh thank you honey, that was so good, feel it, that is your bosses cum in me. He fucked me so good. I’m full of his cum, I can barely feel your little cock, but it’s OK, you can cum in me too. Mix your cum with his, you know it doesn’t have a chance, but you can try. He’d so big and masterful, he filled me so full, I just know he got me he was so deep in me when he came, right in my womb. I came instantly, pumping my cum into her to mix with his in her wonderful cunt. We then all slipped off into a deep sleep. I awoke the following morning to the feel of the bed rocking. I lifted up and lay on my elbow watching the beauty of it as he fucked her to oblivion with that huge cock of his and she begged him to plant his seed deep in her belly. Again, promising him that I would raise their baby.

I did get the promotion, but I suppose you could say that Jim got Terri. Jim drops by once or twice a week to screw her senseless. And about once a month for the entire weekend. He doesn’t mind me helping to get his big cock into her or cleaning her out with my tongue when he finishes. Usually he stays all night and I get to see her fucked a again in the morning before he leaves. She is really stinky and scummy by then and that turns us both on because she loves telling me about what a low life I am to let her fuck around like that and eat a better man’s leftovers. She’ll leave the dirty sheets on the bed all day, while I make love to her over and over as she tells me about how good he was.

We have three kids now and I know that I helped her get pregnant each time. I actually guided that cock into her and held her while she came and cried and begged him to make her pregnant. Jim has his own key and some of our best times are the occasions when he arrives unexpectedly in the middle of the night and I will be awakened from a sound sleep to the sounds of my wife receiving a royal fucking right in bed beside me. It is a beautiful thing to hold her and gently make love to her after a huge brute of a man has had her and made her beg for his cock, then left her with her cunt dripping cum on the sheets.
White women are for real men black kings breed all white women love your story

Back