1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Sucking cock for the colour sergeant

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by Lutheran Maid, Apr 9, 2018.

. Sucking cock for the colour sergeant 3 5 1votes
3/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. Lutheran Maid

Lutheran Maid Well-Known Member Author!

When they drummed me out of the army, a dishonourable discharge, it was for conduct unbecoming an officer. They couldn't bring themselves to detail the charges laid. They couldn't bring the regiment into disrepute that way. But the truth of it was, that they found me, in the guard station one night, sucking colour sergeant Winston's fucking black cock. Winston, as usual, had me down on my knees, looking obediently up at him, my mouth as wide as I could make it, taking the easy strokes of his cock to the back of my throat. Winston had a hold on me, something that I never fucking well explained to the inquisitors who tried to take me apart for that shameful offence. All they knew was that I'd signed the papers that got several of Winston's black brothers promoted within the ranks, and that this wasn't the first time that Major Ben had taken Winston's cock down my throat. One or two others had glimpsed things. I stayed stumm. I didn't confess a thing and there was good reason not to. Kim, my wife, ordered that. She said that if I spilled the beans, about how Winston was fucking her morning noon and night, I'd not only lose my commission, I'd lose our kids, home and marriage as well. Nothing, absolutely nothing was to get in the way of Winston fucking her regularly. Truth be told, in the end, I lost everything anyway. They fucking well kept him in the army for showing ambition. He was their top colour sergeant. In the end Kim divorced me, took the kids to live with him, and eventually they commissioned him, he got to be an officer. So he was fucking her, and she was encouraging other officer wives to lie with black guys, legitimate.

By the time that I got found out, Winston had total control. He fucked my face several times a week and he often sent the mobile phone images over to Kim to show just how complete his control was. It was part of our thing, the sordid little game of temptation, demand and utter control that ruled my life. Sucking his black cock, putting my butt up for a good shafting, being his bitch was the only way possible to have some sort of relationship with Kim. He rearranged her pretty little head. He completely transformed her way of thinking. She whispered acidly one night as I stared at her fingers, moving in and out of her cunt, 'I want you owned by Winston, do you hear?' I answered, 'yes Miss'....that was how I spoke then, it was how I was trained to address her. She watched me staring at her, open mouthed as she fingered herself. Her cunt, Christ, her cunt was so big then. It was drilled out, stretched by his cock and I suppose by the birth of our kids over the previous two years. But now, an officer's wife, a mother, she wanted only his cock up her. She wanted him pounding away inside her and when she fingered herself this way, making her smell of fucking, she only thought of him. That time, watching her masturbate, I was gagging for a lick of her sex. I was aching to smell and taste her. She was so playful with him, his kitten. Once she was on his stalk though, she moved like a whore. 'Miss, I want to please Winston, I will do anything that he tells me to' I said my head dropping. Frankly, yes....frankly I would have said anything, ANYTHING! It was then that she said I was to 'pleasure my master' on guard duties. When I was officer of the watch and he was guard commander I was to drop by the guard centre and drop to my knees to suck cock. If she couldn't be there to give him what was always his, then I was to ensure that he had some light relief. I was to take cock meekly, nicely and I was to swallow down what he jolted into my mouth. I was to thank him for fucking my face and check whether thee was anything else I was to do. That used to make me shudder! The thought of being ordered to his room, to have the door locked and to put my pale white ass up for a good fucking. It didn't hurt that much. His previous fucking and Kim's work with the black lance strap on had seen to that. No...it was the shame of it. It was the fact that he made me spurt, fucking me up the rear. So there I was, watching Kim masturbate thinking about him. Her manicured fingers played peep o in and out of her cunt. The balls of her fingers slid around and around hr clitty. I was going mad, inside my head, I was going stir crazy. I swore that I would suck cock on guard duty, I would ask Winston to send her pictures. 'OK winksy' she said (that's what she called me after going with him), 'lie on the bed.' So I lay on the bed, face up, gratefully, sucking down rapid breathes and my mistress covered me, dropping her cunt to within inches of my tongue. 'Worship it' she ordered curtly. I always had to. I was always meant to acknowledge its rule. The fact that its pleasure was more important than my life in total. So I kissed her cunt tenderly, reverently, feeling her engorged labia sliding left and right against my tongue. I felt her juices start to slide down my tongue and then came the sharp salt taste of them. She always watched me worship her cunt. She watched dispassionately as I tended her, before dropping silently onto my mouth, so my tongue filled her crease, working up and down, up and down as she moved against me.

I wish now that I could get a handle on all this. I mean, it has led to this, a fucking hostel room and casual work, on a nearby farm. It has led to the fucking bottle and a total loss of self respect. What was terrible about it, what did my head in from the start, was that I knew that Kim would go with him from the start. It was Christmas three years back and we had a lot of my men in for drinks and for canap├ęs. It was the sort of thing that the Majors did. A nobles oblige kind of thing. The kids had been packed off to grandparents for the weekend and Kim set up the party. I remember that she wore a ridiculously short, incredibly tight 'little black dress'. She wore seamed stockings, had her hair up in that nice way and she wore the expensive jewellery. I was worried that it looked a bit over the top, that it was somehow a bit haughty officer's bitch. She was really turned on that night. She was really high on the thought of teasing the men. She even said that she liked the idea of them 'wanting me'. I was going to cut up rough, to insist that she dressed a little more demurely and she did what she always did then. She reminded me that mummy thought that I was a 'kind of' officer, a sound thinker but not an obvious leader. It was Kim who was the instinctive boss. So if I didn't look the full part, then looking top bitch herself, she said, would make good in some way. I wished that she didn't say that. It was such a fucking put down. It was such a morale sapper. So I looked at her instead, wide eyed, begged her to be charming and she promised that she would.

Kim was always a snob. She was always a fucking snob. If she found that you had a weakness, then she would work it. She would work it to help her feel good about being better. That was it. She liked the contrasts, successful, unsuccessful, powerful, weak, ambitious, unambitious. She didn't do gradations of things. Then Winston had arrived with his little band of sergeants. They were all in crisp white shirts, slacks and a sports jacket. The black cock strutting with his band of white subordinates. You could see that the guys looked up to him. He had the presence, her had the credibility. He'd excelled in Afghanistan and Iraq. He was fucking Rambo. He looked at her, I remember the shy smile that washed like sunlight across her face and I knew it, he was going to have her. The party was a success. I made it a success. I fucking circulated, passed around food and drinks, I introduced to them the roving magician. Then when we watched one of the fucking tricks, I noticed another one equally audacious. Winston had his hand on my wife's arse as they watched too, and she wasn't resisting. I knew some things. That white women went willingly to black men. I knew about the pheromones, the chemistry that was supposed to happen. But I assumed that didn't apply to intelligent women. It didn't apply to well bred, confident and frankly snobby women right? I mean, after all, Winston was a fucking NCO for Christ's sake. He wasn't an officer.

They were discreet, during the party they were discreet. But after everyone else drifted off, Winston said that he would stay behind to 'sort things out'. I assumed that he meant to help clear up so I actually thanked him. The front door closed and I started gathering up empty glasses. I looked at Winston who stood with Kim in the conservatory. He actually kissed her, on the lips. He kissed her and she submitted to him. It was a fucking nightmare! A complete mare! I strode over to him and pushed his shoulder so that he twisted from her embrace.

'Fucking stop it!' I snapped.

He glanced at her fleetingly, even said 'sorry' to her, and then swung his fist. It fucking caught my jaw so hard there was a crack and I catapulted backwards. I was on my back on the floor, staring up at the strung coloured lights. He kissed her again, apologising for the interruption. I scrambled to my feet and his second blow went to my belly, causing me to bend double before dropping to the heated floor again.

'Be sensible, don't get up' Winston ordered.

I remember the look that Kim gave him then. It was one of awe. He was so fucking brutal about what he wanted and that was her!

I stirred again.

'Get up man and I'll give you a proper hiding'.

Kim gave me so a superior look. It was like I was dirt walked in front the garden. Stay down, let things take their course, her look said.

'Now clean up down here' Winston ordered. He took Kim's hand and led her up the fucking stairs. He led her up the stairs to the bedroom.

Like an automaton I started to clear glasses, to drop paper plates into bin bags. I was shocked. My head was reeling, my jaw fucking sore. But you know what, I was terrified more. I was terrified of what had just happened. No fucking NCO his an officer and gets away with it. He doesn't. But it comes down to witnesses and the only witness here seemed disinclined to confirm what happened. What was going down here, right before my eyes, was another ranking. The natural, superior rank of black cock over white cock. If a black cock wants a woman, then he takes her. Somehow, in some crazy instinct universe, we were meant to stand aside for that. It was as if Kim knew the rules but that I'd had to learn them abruptly. If I'd understood them from the start, well, then I wouldn't have taken the punches. The arrogance of the man though astounded me. Furtively I stood on the stairs. There were empty glasses lying on the table up on the landing, so I crept up. The door to the master bedroom was ajar and so I stared in. There the fucker was, he had his slacks thrown off, his briefs too and he had Kim's dress hem pushed up and her bare cunt on show. I gawped at her face, she was waiting for what was inevitable. He was going to fuck her. She was going to cling to him, worshipping what he loaded her with and she was going to climax like a firework had exploded inside her. She glanced at me. Her look said 'don't be silly, go away....I want him.'

I remember clinking some glasses as I swept them up and Winston bellowed, 'If I have to come out there, you'll be kicked down the stairs'.

Another glance, and his fingers went inside her. His fingers just pushed up her and his thumb started to brush her clitty. I remember that she groaned. I remember how she groaned and stretched her arms up to reach the pillows. He pushed her legs wider still and then without ceremony he angled the head of his ugly great prick into her cunt crease and took her. I tried to tidy up, but in truth, I stared. I stared at the way Kim clung to him as best she could. I stared at the way she was taken on a ride that she had no control of. My wife started climaxing almost immediately. The flirting, the touching must have cued her. She was aching for him by the time he plunged inside. Now she was groaning and writhing. She seemed to mould to his hard body, moving in any way that he did, bucking against him as he thumped his manhood inside.

Catching my stare, Kim didn't have the breath left to say 'fuck off' to me. In any case, perhaps I needed to see. Perhaps I needed to understand what happened when the spunk started flowing and a white bitch hitched greedily to her man, always ready to do whatever he bade. I spat blood when she climaxed and he finally spunked in her. My lip had been split. I felt it swollen against my finger tips. Winston pumped on, Kim grunting in unison with his thrusts. The fucker had turned her into an animal.

There, his cock had dragged free and her cunt, it poured his semen out. It literally gushed and flooded from her. Fucking hell. I remember him standing and looking at me, his cock erect. Kim lay panting on the bed.

'You needing a hiding man?' Winston asked.

I shook my head and scurried away.

At military academy, I studied tactics. I studied how a fucking efficient German army had effected blitzkrieg to win stunning victories at the start of the second world war. That was what had happened here. Fucking Winston hadn't snuck into my nest, he had strode in. He had strode in and taken my wife as though this was the most natural end to a party that you could imagine. Take and hold. Grab audaciously. I remember they came down, Winston wanted her beside him when he talked to me.

'Man, you cut up nasty with my bitch and you going to take a hiding. You going to take a hiding in ways that you can't use your military discipline. Best you just accept things nice, that when Kim needs a fuck I drop by. Stay clear of her bedroom, you hear?'

His eyes fixed mine like I was looking down the snout of a fucking panzer. Kim watched us square up. She watched my shoulders drop.

'Yes' I said grudgingly.

Of course Winston did 'drop by'. With increasing regularity. He dropped by and didn't even refer to me, taking Kim upstairs. She started to dress the way that he liked. It was bitchy dressing, as though she needed a stiff cock all the time. To the other officer's wives, the dress something quite distinct. I'm getting a lot of cock. I'm getting great cock! It is making me feel so good. I remember how those wives looked at me and they smiled. Major Ben was hardly likely to be the animal in bed was he? I barely looked the type. They knew, they guessed, Kim had a lover and I was being sweet as pie about it all.

The tension that caused between Kim and I was immense. Fucking hell, it was like living with a different woman. I hated the raunchy skirts, the high heeled shoes and the seamed stockings. I hated the haughty looks she wore now. They weren't to do with being an officer's lady, they were to do with having a fucking great black dick between her legs. She told me to 'get over it'. I was to accept that Winston was the man in our house. If I concentrated on pretending to be a man around the base, that might be more my role.

There came a day. Fucking hell, I hate it! There came a day when an officer's wife hinted that she knew I was a willing cuck and I went home at lunch time to find Winston fucking my wife again. The kids were in nursery at the time. He was making the bed head bang against the wall. I guessed that our neighbours in the next army quarter would know what that meant. Kim was getting her cunt filled again. I snapped. I bounded up the stairs, just as Winston finished. I could see the fucker's balls dragging up, again and again as he squirted his load. Kim's face was flushed pink, her neck too and her bare tits heaved as he stroked the load in. She wore just a basque, a basque that pushed her tits up to him. I heard her gasp and watched her whole body shake. Her cunt, her cunt, it was clenching on him, clenching like a whore's.

As he pulled out, as he stood up full stature, I grabbed him by the neck. The guy had a bull neck, a fucking great pillar of a thing. I couldn't get my hands around it. He had no problems, busting my grip and pushing me back.

'You needing a thump man?' he jibed at me.

'That's enough....get out of the house' I ordered.

Kim stared at me as if I'd had a brain change or something. I was going to take a pasting.

The first smack knocked me to the ground. It was a jab, but with incredible force. Sharp, nasty, decisive. For a second I was on my knees. His big fucking hand grabbed my throat this time. He squeezed and suddenly there was no air. Kim gasped.

'He gotta learn!' he rasped at her angrily.

He squeezed again and I couldn't get a breath down. He looked down at his slimy tumescent prick. I was to suck it. A suck for a breath. He pulled my face close to it as Kim watched. I tried to inhale again...it wasn't coming. Fuck!!

So I licked. Whilst Kim watched, I licked his cock.

'He'll settle in a minute babe, he'll suck like a faggot'. He spat the words out.

I tried for another breathe, still none. I was feeling feint. The panic, fuck the panic was intense!

I pursed my lips and Winston wiped his wet glans across my mouth.

'You bite you little fucker and you're dead' Winston snarled.

Kim stared. Winston pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked. I sucked as fast as I could and the more I did, the more he eased his grip on my throat. I was soon suckling and once again Kim was awed.

That was how it was. I started to take the kids out when Winston dropped by to fuck my mistress. He told me that was how I was to see her. I was to treat her like a princess. Other times I was made to wait in the corner of the room and to lick them both clean afterwards. I became a creature then, to Kim, a creature, something so much less than human. So when the matter became public, when that fucking corporal reported what he had seen me doing, I was still a creature for Kim. I wasn't to blub about things. I wasn't to make things awkward for Winston. Then I was discharged the army. I was kicked out and Winston was kept. The very next day, Kim said she was leaving me. She was leaving me to be with Winston. I was to go quietly, without a fuss.

Did I? Did I fuck. I trashed her posh little sports car. I trashed it. Now...I need a drink. You gotta a drink to share man? I need a fucking drink, I'm not going back out on that fucking farm to sort beet again, I can't, I fucking can't!

[Lutheran Maid is the author of 'The Intimacy of Three' a cuckolding novel available by download or print through Amazon].

Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.