1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Still at it...

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by dig420, Mar 26, 2016.

1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

It’s going to take a while before people start to notice that darkwanderer is back up and running. In the meantime, to keep our readers from falling asleep, I will be posting some of my favorite stories by my favorite authors. Authors, if you see your story here, please realize that we are not a paysite and we’re not ‘stealing’ your stories for profit. We are simply trying to become a collection of the best stories and authors in the cuckold genre and we very much seek your participation. If I put up one of your stories, it means that in my opinion you are one of the best writers out there. Your user account is yours. I’m just trying to keep it warm for you until you come to claim it. We will also remove your stories upon request without any hassle at all. If we HAVE to. That would suck though.

sexyboots likes this.