1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Stalking and Fucking an Innocent Wife During a Hurricane

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by EroticWriter, Jun 13, 2018.

. Stalking and Fucking an Innocent Wife During a Hurricane 4 5 2votes
4/5, 2 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (2)
  1. EroticWriter

EroticWriter Well-Known Member Author!

Stalking and Fucking an Innocent Wife During Hurricane Matthew.

by EroticWriter

Doggy-Mystery-Man.

The lights were low, and she was sleeping on a mat placed on the gymnasium floor, her husband beside her on the other side as I slowly slid my body in close.

In the darkened room, and with his back to us, no way will he know. Even if he turns over, he might not know that I am up against his wife, which was my plan.

When Hurricane Matthew roared up through Florida in October 2016, we had little warning. The climatologists had said it would be going up the east side of Florida, but then it had veered to the west, and was coming up the Gulf coast.

No time to evacuate, many families had taken shelter in a local high school gym, constructed with brick and since it was on slightly higher ground, had been designated as a storm shelter.

Most of the people had been provided with cots, out on the main floor. The overflow, and that included me, were placed in a smaller room at one end of the gym, and since we had arrived late, we had been given mats with which to sleep on the floor.

Perfect. Her on a cot, best I could hope for would be maybe some playing around while I sit on the floor beside her. On mats, I might actually get to fuck.

I was one of those latecomers, supposedly, but I had spotted her earlier, the cutest little wife one might hope to see, and I had waited, hoping to be able to place my cot next to hers. Hers and her husband's.

But they had ran out of cots, and floor space, and I had lucked out. When she and her husband were directed into that other room, I followed along.

Some guy wearing an orange vest came in. "Start placing your mats like reading a book. Start at the upper left corner and go right. Then the second row start below them and go right again. Be sure to keep at least three feet all around each mat so people can walk."

Thank you, Mr. Orange Vest.

This was much better. A lot more privacy, just what I would need. Since they were the first into the room, she and her husband were able to set up shop at the end of the room and along one wall on the left side of the room, and I was able to quietly place my mat close by. Close enough to almost reach out and touch her. Later, I would do just that.

Anyone near us would be over to my right, or at our feet. No one above us or on their left to be looking.

With she and her husband up against that wall, there was less chance of anyone else in the room seeing what I hoped would be happening. It really worked out great. From force of habit probably, his being right handed and being used to sleeping on her left, he placed his mat up against the wall. This left her on the outside, closer to the center of the room, and close to me.

The wind was coming up strong now, the north end of the hurricane roaring overhead in a counter clockwise direction. Later, after some of the the eye had passed over, most of it would be west of us, the winds would be traveling in the opposite direction. But the sound would aid in my quest, of making a seduction.

Maybe I should go back to the beginning.

I had spotted and glommed in on her as soon as they had hurriedly walked up outside the gym. They had not driven up, so they must live somewhere close by.

I'm guessing maybe 22, 23, she was gorgeous, with long brown hair and the cutest face and nicest little body I think I might ever have seen on a woman under maybe five feet tall.

Her tits looked really firm under that tight blouse, a blouse on top of a skirt and not pants. Perfect. Her body was more on the thin side rather than heavy, which would make fucking her seem even more exciting. She is so little, and I am so big, there.

They had placed their mats on the floor, and I quietly, not paying any attention to them, they thought, set up on the right side of her. Close, but not too close, like three feet away.

Having done that, I walked away and out into the main part of the gymnasium so as to not make it obvious that I am hanging around near them. Everyone was pretty much settled in on the main floor, and now I was being obvious just by my presence in that area.

To make more room for cots, they had folded up all the bleachers against the walls, and that made for more room on the main floor.

I was about to go back into the other room when I saw the couple come out together, and they each went into the restrooms. I immediately followed him in, making sure that he is not aware that I am doing so.

Though not using one, I had already been in the restrooms to check them out and knew that there were six urinals side by side, and two toilet stalls. At the other end of the gym there were another two restrooms just the same.

Checking the competition.

I wanted to see his cock, if possible. See his cock so I will know, if things work out, what I might be giving his wife compared to him.

I lucked out. He went to the urinal on the far right, and just then another guy stepped from a sink and over to a urinal on the left side. That left the middle for me, and I stepped up to the plate, not next to him, but one urinal away.

Being discreet as possible, I snuck a look at his dangling cock, which he was holding with his right hand, which left it open to my view since I was on his left. It was so small, soft, that it was shorter than his four fingers were wide as he was holding it.

He started to look over at me, and I quickly looked away, but I allowed him a look at my dangling cock by keeping the fingers of my right hand pulled way back against my groin so that my uncut cock was visible beyond my hand, all six soft inches of it.

As he was looking, I slowly pulled back my foreskin, exposing my sizable head, and let fly a mighty stream. I had planned to do a slow piss, making it last and giving him more time to see my cock, and vice versa. But I guess I needed to go, and out it came.

I knew he was looking. That's right man, get a good look and if I have my way, your wife will be getting a good feel, later. It was giving me a thrill, sort of, knowing he is looking at my cock and not knowing what I have planned for it.

He's probably thinking, 'Lucky bastard, you with that big cock. I don't ever want my wife to see or try anything like that.'

Or maybe, he is thinking, 'Showing off your cock, asshole? Probably gay, but I'm not buying.'

I knew that he had finished pissing, but was still looking at my cock, so when I finished my piss I kept holding it at the base so most will be hanging free and made it a point to give it a good shake, and then two or three more, shakes strong enough to make my dick bend in the middle and have the front half going up while the back half was still down.

Long enough to qualify as a floppy dick.

Then I milked my cock down one time and gave it a final shake, making sure there were no more piss drops before pulling my foreskin down over the head and slowly placing my cock back into my pants.

In other words, I made a production of taking a simple piss in a urinal. But I had an audience, and was making the best of it.

All the time, he was staring and still holding his pitiful little cock with his four fingers and a thumb.

No guys, this was not a gay thing.

If you are wondering why I allowed him a nice long look at my cock, well, it's because, if my plan works I would have an extra sense of satisfaction in knowing that her husband has seen the cock that is fucking his wife, but without his knowing it is happening.

He had hit the urinal first and he left first. I pretended not to have noticed him as he zipped up and walked away.

Oh, fuck!

Then I happened to look left. The other guy was still here. Still holding his cock, maybe a little longer than the husband but still half the size of mine, he gave me a smile and nodded his head while looking down at the area where my cock had been.

Thing is, he was holding his cock with his left hand, which meant that since I am on his right, I can see more of his cock that way.

He probably wants to touch my cock. Maybe a gay guy, or just as likely, some straight man who wants to touch a big cock, just for fun. Or he could be a cop. I let him touch me, and then he busts me and claims I made the move. No thanks.

I returned his smile, and walked out. Sorry, fellow.

I'd bet that he used his right hand to zip up.

For the next 30 minutes I avoided going back into the other room where the couple is in the hopes that her husband will not notice and be aware that the man who has displayed that big cock has set up shop near his wife's mat.

She had noticed me, both before they had left for the bathroom, and when I came back in. Our eyes met though I tried hard not to be obvious about how hard I was looking at her. I knew though, that she knows. I am next to her on the floor.

This was a critical moment in this venture. Have her be aware of me, but not too. I sat down first and made it look like I was busying myself with my cell phone. She glanced at me one time far as I know, and that happened to be the moment I turned my head up and looked over at her.

I gave her the briefest of smiles at that point, and though she was treating me as insignificant and merely as someone with whom she has to share space, she did return my smile before quickly averting her eyes.

Announcing on the P.A. that the front of the storm had started to pass over and fortunately might not be as bad as feared, they said that the storm would continue for at least another few hours and that they are going to dim the lights so people can sleep.

He was already lying down, his wife on another mat next to him, maybe just six inches from her husband's mat. I had managed, far as I knew to be able to crawl back onto my mat without him noticing, and I waited, hoping that people will actually go to sleep with all the howling noises from outside.

They whispered to each other for a couple of minutes, and then I saw him turn over and place his back to her. Yes yes! Though he was right handed and slept on the left side of his wife so he could use his right hand on her, he was an on his right side sleeper, and that put his back to her, and to me.

In the darkened room, and with his back to us, no way will he know. Even if he turns over, he might not know that I am up against his wife, which was my plan.

The wind outside was increasing in intensity.

Hello darkness my old friend...

Then the lights went completely out! We had lost power. There was a surprised gasp from some in the room, and then silence. They knew now, the power might be off for hours, maybe days. Just what the doctor had ordered for me. Our room had only two windows, high up on our side of the room, and just a little bit of light was filtering in.

Enough light for me to see her, and him, and make sure that he is over there, and not over her.

Up on my elbow, I waited, watching to see if he moves even a little bit. Nothing. Then I began to make my move as I stayed low and getting off my mat, slid it over to the left until it was lined up beside hers.

It was then, as I strained my eyes in the light while looking down, that I realized I was being given a head start on my plan. She was lying on her right side, facing her husband and with her body sort of folded up, with her butt shoved back.

That nice butt had been hanging off the edge of her matt, and now that I had shoved my matt right up against hers, that butt was now over mine.

Then, being careful not to actually touch her, I laid down again, and stared at her back, mainly the back of her neck, and tried to send my thoughts to her, letting her know that I am behind her. This trick had worked in the past.

Thoughts Have Wings.

I had seen an ad in a magazine, more likely it was a comic book, when I was a kid in grade school. It was a drawn black on white picture of a man, his head, and over his head were little balls with wings, and the ad said, 'Thoughts Have Wings."

Then the ad told the viewer to try this: Stare at someone in front of you. Keep staring at the back of their head. Pretty soon, the ad said, the person will begin to squirm around nervously, and then sort of turn their head, and then, finally, turn completely around to look at you.

(Note readers: This bit about the Thoughts Have Wings ad is true. I did try it, in grade school, seven or eighth grade, and it seemed to work. Might just have been coincidence, but I separately made a couple of girls turn their head and look at me in class, where usually they would keep looking front.)

That, the ad claimed, is proof that thoughts have wings, and of course, the ad wanted you to purchase the book so you could learn even better how to project your thoughts and even control people.

I didn't know if it actually works, projecting your thoughts, but I had tried it in grade school and it had worked. Co-incidence perhaps, but it had worked more than once.

Now I was trying it on the cute wife. Can thoughts have wings in near darkness? I waited. I stared, I projected. Is she already asleep? I hope not.

It worked. After perhaps five minutes, she pulled her butt in and quietly shifted her body so that she was more onto her stomach, then keeping her body turned mostly toward her husband, she raised her upper body and turned her head to her right to look at me.

It was not a case of her turning in her sleep, or to get more comfortable. No, I am sure that she had detected or felt my stare. because she had raised part of her body and her head off the pillow in which to better see.

Surprisingly, she did not seem all that surprised to see me lying there, just inches away instead of three or more feet. I couldn't really see her eyes, but I heard no gasp, no sudden intake of breath.

She stared right into my eyes in the dim light coming from the window above us, and since she had her back to the windows and I was facing them, I knew she could better see my eyes than I hers.

So I gave her my most sincere, I want you look and held it. Finally, she, after looking at me for perhaps a full minute without saying anything, turned her body back around and laid her head back down, and away from me.

Is this rejection? No, I don't think so.

She had allowed me to remain in place, just inches from her. There was a possibility that she did not want to make a scene because her husband is next to her, but I was pretty sure that was not the case. No, she is waiting to see what might happen next.

One big clue: Her butt was again back toward me, hanging off her mat and over mine. If she had wanted to move away, she would have slid over on her mat.

She might have wanted to keep facing me so that we could have eye contact and maybe kiss, but had she done that, she would not be able to keep her eyes on her husband.

I could accept that.

I waited maybe thirty seconds, and slid in close, so close that my pants and shirt were lightly touching her. My shirt, up there, was touching her, and my pants, down there, was touching her.

Guess what was touching her where in the middle, and not as lightly. And I was already hard. I waited, holding my breath, and when she did not move away, I made my move.

First I very subtly, very slowly, pressed my bulge further up against her rear. I waited, and she did not move her behind away.

I was going to have to be using my left hand even though I am right handed, but that couldn't be helped. First, allowing my fingers to sofly brush against her shoulder as I moved my hand upward so as to warn her it was coming, I then very gently touched the side of her neck with two fingers and I both saw and felt her shiver.

But again, she didn't move away. I knew right then, this is going to succeed. Possibly my most exciting fuck ever is just inches, and minutes away.

I caressed her openly now, touching her hair and neck in more places with my fingers, and then moving closer with my face to where I could touch her neck with first my lips, and then, just the tip, with my tongue.

She shivered again, and her left arm went back, back, and then onto my left leg, which was now fully up against her leg.

More. More. I wanted more, and my left hand went to her blouse, and then, undoing her buttons, inside. I made no effort to feel her tits on the outside of her clothes as I went for the gold. She had on a bra, but the way they felt as my hand went inside, she doesn't need one.

Perfect. Just enough to completely fill my hand. Shaped like an apple sort of, the kind you can wrap all your fingers around and cup almost like holding a ball. The best kind of tit to be feeling in my opinion.

They had distributed mats to everyone who had came in after the cots were gone, but only a few little pillows to go around. She had one, her husband and me, none. I scooted in closer, so close that my head, barely, was able to fit itself onto her pillow. More comfortable now, but not perfect.

I could see past her head and view her husband, not his full body, but enough of him that if he starts to roll over toward his wife, I will be able to get my hand out of her blouse and disappear from view. Maybe.

The only thing I could do with my right hand and arm was just sort of keep it down straight, along and between our bodies, or folded up between us and keeping me back from her a few inches on the topside. That damned right arm at the moment, was virtually useless.

I was considering placing it under her neck so I could keep it straight out and she could maybe use it as additional pillow, but what if her husband should turn around?

He, also, will have the light, what there is of it, behind him and maybe be able to see me up against his wife. So I had to stay behind her, with everything.

Back to the basics, those tits.

Her tits felt perfect though, and I enjoyed them best I can. Her nipples did the hot bit, rising to about a half inch in length and getting rigid in the process. I was onto her tits, but I wanted more, and now, so did she as her hand moved from my leg and went further up.

She tried to feel my bulge as I sort of backed off a bit with my hips, but she could not get to my goodies. No, not until I let them out. This was great news though. If she is feeling for my cock, that maybe means she wants to do more than just some playing around.

I scooted back from her a few inches and opened my fly, then thinking better of it, I turned on my back and raised my hips and pulled my jeans and shorts down to mid-thigh so that when she gets her hand where it needs to go, she will feel all I have to offer.

I didn't even bother to look around behind me or down past my feet to see if anyone else is watching. Fuck them, I plan to fuck her.

To ensure that the full length of my cock will be exposed and not some of it buried in folds of skin from both my balls and my pubic bone, I stretched my legs out straight.

I was cupping and loving on her marvelous tits as best I can, and waiting for her touch. Once she feels me, it will be getting interesting. I really wanted her to feel my cock. Not just because her touch will feel good, but also, and mostly, so she will want it, all of it. Inside her and allowing her to feel sensations, sensational sensations, she has never before enjoyed.

If she goes for it with her hand, she will feel an eight-inch cock, sticking straight out at her butt, and when she wraps her little fingers around it, they will not be able to meet, of that I was pretty sure.

She does it, grabs my cock!

Maybe it was luck, but when her hand reached out for me, it just happened to hit my shaft dead center, and she immediately embraced my thickness. I sensed rather than saw or heard her surprise as her fingers gripped me, hesitated, and then took a stroke as she began to test my length.

What must she be thinking? Is it, "Oh boy, look at what I've got to play with," or is it, "Oh wow, can I take that?" Or something else, something like" 'He's larger than my husband!'

Very possibly all three.

I knew the man in front of her is her husband since she has the rings, and since there are no kids with them, they must be recently married. So is he the only man she has had? Be nice to know, but no way can I be asking.

Reaching neither the bottom or top of my cock with a three maybe four inch stroke, she moved her hand and placed the palm over my head, which was now exposed since she had pulled the skin back with her stroke downward.

I could tell as she explored, my head was filling her entire palm, and to her little hand, it probably feels like a baseball. Most likely, she is thinking what I had heard from other women who are taking me for the first time and willing to talk about it.

'Your head is so thick, it might hurt to go in.' Or...'Oh, fuck, put it in, if you can.'

It was time, and leaving those beautiful tits behind, I moved my left hand out of her blouse and going down, sort of tugged upward on her skirt. She knew what has to be done, and as she struggled to raise her hips, I aided best I could by pulling up.

No luck. Too much skirt too close to the mat. I sensed her looking intensely at her husband, and seeing best she could that he still has his back turned, she quickly turned onto her back and raising her hips by placing her feet flat on the mat, pulled her skirt as high as she can get it.

All the brief time she spent doing that, she kept her head to the right so she can see her husband. She never once looked in my direction. Strange.

Then, lying down again, and with her back still to me, she waited. I noticed that while staring at her husband, she carefully pulled her skirt down in the front and over her legs as best she could.

From his view, everything will look normal if he turns around. But she had forgotten to also pull down her panties, or maybe had been afraid to take the extra time. I still had to either pull her panties down or tug them out to the side.

Fortunately those panties were not the real tight kind. I chose to go tug down, and as she aided me by raising her hips while lying on her right side, I got her panties down to almost mid thigh.

Exposed. The good parts.

I felt that ass. Nice, very nice, and once again my ego soared. Not only am I going to fuck a wife who has the prettiest face in maybe three states or more, but also probably the finest tits in proportion in the county, and now, a great ass.

Doggy style from the side while lying down. Not my favorite position, but no way did we dare to put her on her back with me over her. This way, even if her husband should turn over, he will probably not notice if I don't have my arm wrapped around her at that particular time.

Oh fuck was I ever aroused now. My cock was harder than I think it had ever been. Then her hand went onto it again, to guide me perhaps, and I almost came on the spot! I had to place my hand over hers, letting her know not to stroke, or I will lose control. I think she knew, as she held still.

But she aided me, oh yes did she ever as she slid her butt back toward me and moved one leg a bit in front of the other to better open herself to me. I took that opportunity to get a nice feel of her tightness, oh so tight.

My finger had slipped right on in as her lips had clasped it tight. No doubt that she is ready, wet as she is. This is going to be so much fun.....

I raised my body up onto my right elbow so that I could also keep an eye on her husband, and at the same time, see some of her now exposed lower half.

I eased my hips forward as she aimed. Working together, we scored, sorta. It wouldn't go in. We tried again as she adjusted her position and tried to open herself even more to me. Fuck but she's tight!

Young. No kids. Husband with probably a small cock. Tight.

Success, sorta, as I managed to lodge my head partially inside. Her body shook. I was giving her enough to be opening her, and as I now had my left hand back onto her tits since she was doing the aiming for me, I could feel her heart pounding.

Shit shit, it wants to cum. Not now, please.

All the time I was working it into her, so tight, I was close to cumming. I eased in two inches, then three, and the head popped inside. I almost came. I waited. Then another inch, then two, and I almost came.

How the Hell am I going to be able to fuck this woman if this keeps up? I waited, she waited. When I had finally cooled just a bit, I started forward again. Another inch, then two, and I was bottomed out. Not eight inches into her, but close to seven, about all I can manage in this position with her on her side.

It was enough, I knew, to be far more than she has been given by her husband, and hopefully any other man, if any. She was gripping me, her tightness, and there was no doubt that I am stretching her to unaccustomed levels.

I was looking past her head and there, just inches away, her husband with his back turned. I began to think about him in order to take my mind off her for just a little while.

Him. Her husband. So close. So unaware. Yet that husband, not so long ago has seen my cock, my powerful cock that is now buried into his little wife. I watched him, again wondering if, when he had viewed my cock in the bathroom, what he might have been thinking.

Were you thinking, 'You asshole, having a cock like that and probably standing there knowing I am looking at it. Are you gay? I don't give a damn about your fucking cock.'

Or were you thinking nice, like, 'You lucky dog, having a cock like that and knowing that you can keep your woman happy with it. Wish I had one like that.'

Whoa!

Maybe I should not have been looking at him and unwittingly sending my thoughts on wings, because just then, as I was staring at the back of his head, he raised it a little as I pulled my hand back from his wife so it won't show. I felt his wife freeze. We both thought he was about to turn over.

Fuck! Fuck! Here I am with my cock buried in his wife. What if he turns over and reaches out for her?

He didn't, instead just looking up at that window, maybe listening to the wind, and then lying his head back down. He had not turned completely over, thankfully, and from that point on I quit throwing thoughts in his direction.

No, better to concentrate again on his wife, and her delicious pussy and these magnificent hand fulls. But the wanting to cum problem had not subsided. If anything, her husband almost turning around had aggravated the problem.

Buried. Stretching. So hot. But I was having the problem throughout. My cock wanted to cum, bad, and I could not make that feeling go away.

Oh how I wanted to fuck, but I couldn't, She is so lovely, so sweet, so innocent, so willing, so married, and I was so far into her. I couldn't hold back. If I begin pumping, it will be all over.

No matter what, she has to cum. If she doesn't, she might go through life regretting this act.

I couldn't bear to do that to her.

We waited some more. Being close. Being intimate. Being quiet. Being together. Slowly, my immediate desire to shoot my load subsided.

Coming around from under and around my cock, I fingered her clit, and she almost came. Crap, her too? She's that close? Not yet, this is too good to end now. I didn't dare make her cum, what if she cums and then tries to end this?

The classic simultaneous orgasm needs to happen. I need to get her there just before me, just as my cock is ready.

More.

So I waited and teased, she waited and squeezed, and we made it last as long as possible. Again my cock began climbing toward that orgasm that needs to be released.

I kept my cock buried deep and waited. I don't think she minded. Soon, I knew, my cock has to mellow out and give me back my control. I could feel some cum, maybe pre-fluid, oozing from my tip.

It was more likely cum since my cock is twitching some. My cum is already making her wetter and I haven't as yet climaxed. Come on cock, drain some into her and ease the load.

I held perfectly still, not moving my cock within her for fear of blasting my load all too soon. Besides, I needed time to let her know that I care, care about her, a woman to whom I have never been able to utter one word.

Patience is a virtue? True. Happiness cums to those who wait.

I held my dick in place, so hard, and when I removed my fingers from her clit I came up to caress her neck, to run my fingers gently through her hair, across her cheek, anything I can do to let her know, without being able to speak, how much I care for her, how much I am enjoying the feel of her, and most of all, how much I want her to enjoy this, enjoy me.

Time seemed to be standing still, yet moving along at a rapid pace. The wind outside sounded intense at the moment, matching the intense feel of our connected organs. Five minutes passed, ten...

Now I had some control...

Finally I had to let it go, but her first. Now pretty certain I can time this just right, I began fingering her clit with more emphasis, and as I sensed her pending orgasm, I began to pump, slowly. Then faster. Harder. Letting her get an all too brief feel of how good a big cock can feel.

Then I gave her full length strokes, as far into and as far back as I could go without falling out. Damn she feels good! Come on baby, cum first, please.....

I fucked harder, uuh uuh uuh! My cock is about to explode...

We came, both of us but hers starting first, and incredibly hard.

At that moment, as my engorged cock surged powerfully within her tightness, I think I was stretching her more than her pussy had been designed to take. Incredibly tight she was, and I saw her place a hand over her mouth to suppress a groan. Still, she was somewhat noisy.

Thank goodness for a loud Hurricane, cumming along when you need one.

As her orgasm seemed to wind down, I was still throbbing, letting her feel my cock pulsing as it injected tons of cum into the warm place. Fortunate, that timing, allowing her to feel the final gasps of the intense throbbing of a cock that stretches before it all comes to a close.

My cock stayed hard in her for a long time, after. I began trying to just 'hold' her while I held her tits some more, and I mostly breathed on her neck since I really couldn't reach her neck all that well to kiss it. I wanted so bad to kiss her on the lips, but I couldn't, we couldn't, because my still hard prick was deeply buried in her.

Kissing her seemed so important to me. Something to seal the deal, to make this a complete act of taking, submitting, and sharing. But for some reason I could not get my lips close to hers, and it might have been because she was deliberately avoiding that kiss.

My right arm being in the way didn't help either.

Also, all the time she was staring at her husband, so close, but not as close as I.

I kept caressing her, on her hair, on her neck, wherever, and gently, lovingly, tenderly, all those things. I needed this extra time, time for my cock to soften and then, if I give her an extra pump or two, I can drain residual cum into her soaked pussy.

Cum, I knew from experience, that only cums out after my cock has started to soften.

I wanted to do that, just like I had drained my piss and then shook off my cock for her husband to see.

My cock slowly began to soften, just a little, and I gave her a pump, then two, then three, each time going as deep as possible. I could feel seepage each time I pulled back and the walls of her tight vagina milked me. Yes, she is acting as the receptacle for my cum.

But it still wouldn't go all the way down, and frankly, I didn't want it to.

Finally, as she seemed to realize I am not ever going to go down, she slowly eased her hips forward and inch by inch, she came off of me. I had came in her, and now she was coming off me.

I allowed her to vacate the premises. What else could I do?

How long had I been inside her? I didn't know, but I'd bet it was 20 minutes, maybe more. What happens to a tight vagina when it is stretched way open for the first time and then kept that way for several minutes? Does that pussy have a new 'normal?' How will her husband feel to her the next time she gets fucked?

Let me change that: The next time she is made love to. Her husband would do that, while she is thinking that I fucked her as she fucked me. She will never know that I had been making love to her.

There was nothing more to be done. Unless she wants to feel her way in the darkness all the way to the restroom while stepping on sleeping bodies, she is going to have to lie there, all night, with my very substantial, three day built up load, inside her.

She chose to lie with my load as she sort of patted my hand and then gently removed it from her tit. The sex was over. I tried to help her get her undies back up, and failing that, she turned onto her back and hurriedly pulled up, then pulled her skirt down.

I tried right then to kiss her, but she, it seemed, did not want that. No, I think she wanted to keep this on an impersonal basis. A big cock, a tight pussy, and two terrific cums.

Her back was to me again, and not one single word exchanged between us.

I wonder what it is like to have to lie in bed with a ton of cum pouring out of you, into your panties and all over your thighs, and you can do nothing about it. In a few minutes perhaps, she will begin to feel me, draining.

It will get onto the mat too.

I moved my mat three feet to the right, and that is how it ended. I slept like a log, and when I woke up in the morning, their mats were there and they were already up and off to the bathroom, where I knew that she is draining what cum has not been absorbed into her body into a toilet.

I looked around. Most were gone. The people remaining were not looking my way. I checked her mat for cum, my cum, and saw none.

I turned the mat over enough to see, and there it was, a big stain. My cum. Somehow, when she climbed out, she had managed to turn the mat over without her husband seeing.

I can only imagine what it must have been like for her to be walking to the restroom, her husband beside her, and be feeling those soaked with cum panties, with cum probably running down her thighs as well.

They had not brought any clothes along in their haste to seek shelter, so that meant she is still wearing those same panties.

I waited, and pretty soon they came back as I pretended to be waking up.

She wouldn't meet my eyes, not even when her husband was looking away. I knew though, that she knows. The man whom has fucked her is maybe twice her age, or her husband's. The storm had passed, and they prepared to head out.

I watched quietly as she picked up her mat, and keeping it folded in half with the stain on the inside, took it with her to turn in.

I was anxious to get outside, to see what damage had occurred, and also to maybe follow them at a distance to see where they go, but first I have business to conduct. When I hurriedly went to the bathroom and returned, they were gone, completely out of sight.

Crap. All I had done was piss, not crap. But just like that, they disappeared.

I think she might have been my best fuck ever so far. I'm not through yet. I'm still young, barely middle age, and she was fantastic. So fantastic that she kept me too hard, too ready to cum.

As a result, it seems like I never really got to fuck her since I never got to pump, and pump, and pump some more, for so much of the time I had been inside her. Then there was that lack of kissing. Maybe not that important to some men, but it is to me.

Somewhere out there in Florida, maybe near where I live, there is a wife, an innocent and lovely little wife, and she knows, deep down, how good a big cock can feel, especially when it is a stolen fuck with your husband right there.

If I had it to do over again, I would somehow have made it last longer. Much longer.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    BBCSlut and sexyboots like this.
Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.