1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

reluctant white wives and white females.

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by bihubsuck, Feb 16, 2018.

1. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

they say no to BBC.they never think they would try BBC,but their white cunts drip when they see BBC.To bad white women with their head instead of their cunts.It would be a better world.,.............I am a proud white cuck,and I make sure my wife's pussy, mouth and ass are always treated to Superior BBC

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  2. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

My husband started thinking about this way before I did. I was never against it, just never had any black men hit on me. About 10 years ago, I was in a situation where I was able to spend time and get to know a handsome 30 year old black stud. I was 44 at the time, and he charmed me and seduced me and by the time we were done talking on the first day, I was wet. Little did I know how much my life was about to change and the things he would awaken in me!

586_1000.

3. Bobby

Bobby Bbc wife Author!

Mine introduced me to bbc.

IMG_0878.JPG IMG_0881.JPG IMG_0885.JPG IMG_0914.JPG