• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Physical Domination Story

I can't remember where I read it, but there was a good story about a cuck husband getting physically dominated by a guy with a much larger cock, maybe through a dick battle of some sort, and when the cuck loses the other guy fucks his wife. If anyone knows which one that is let me know. I'm looking for stories like that.

The first one that springs to mind is 'Cockfight' or 'Subjugation', depending on who/how it got posted. Basically what you described, including a sort of dick battle (or 'cock fight', if you will). Also includes an audience of a couple of the wife's friends and a lot of CBT.

Another, 'Big Sid', is more of a 'conventional' pro wrestling style fight. Guy hears that someone else wants to fuck his girl, challenges him to a fight ... then finds out that he is outmatched in every possible way.

Pretty sure they can both be found on ASSTR, though they're probably on a handful of other sites too.

Yes, thanks, it's Cock Fight, a Samantha K. story. I found it on storinesonline.net along with her revised version that's not as intense. Seems she got some negative feedback and wanted to redo it. I'll look for Big Sid, too.

Back