• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

New Female Member

Hi, Just saying that I caught myself thinking about it in very inopportune times! I don't know if the decision was 'beautiful' or not, but it really changed our lives, definitely for the better! Like you, we don't go into much for the humiliation aspect that is so common in other relationships.
The decision to allow it to happen evolved slowly over a period of a few days while on vacation. It was far from a snap decision, but slowly evolved. By the third day, I was more interested in HIM, not necessarily his race. However I wouldn't be telling the truth if I were to say that it didn't become readily apparent when 'the moment of truth' started to unfold.
Whatever your relationship status, always remember that the woman controls the sexual development of that relationship. You're right in that if she takes a Black lover, she, and to a smaller degree, her Bull will determine how you'll fit into that dynamic.
Best of luck
Donna

Hi,

First, let me answer your final comment – isn’t that what the forum is for, to exchange ideas with like minded people? I came here to explore my interests and ask questions, you should always feel the same; to explore your interests and ask questions! So apologies are never necessary.

I think everyone has a level that they are comfortable with. You believe that you would be more comfortable where the woman was in charge, more of a traditional role reversal. Normally the male is the one that cats around, the woman at home tending the fires so to speak. You apparently accept the concept where the woman is the sexual lead.

That’s perfectly fine. No two relationships are the same. What you find comfortable, your neighbor may find ridiculous. Whose to judge? Who is right? Who is wrong? Simple answer – no one. If the relationship works for you, then it’s perfect from your perspective! Simple answer to a complex question.

You don’t need to launch the question to your girlfriend. You simply ask her what her opinion is about dinner location, show, weekend activity and then do it. If she is pre-disposed to being a bit dominant, she’ll pick up the hint pretty quickly and start making decisions for the both of you on her own. But I wouldn’t come out and ask her to be in the dominant role – let it evolve.

Speaking for myself, I have always considered our relationship equal. He expresses a desire, we discuss and proceed down a logical path. The opposite is true for me as well – suggest something, discuss and do what we both agree to. Balance.

I didn’t bring the subject up – it evolved over three days. Hubby saw it developing first and, to make a log story short, told me to have fun, it was only a vacation fling. I didn’t believe that it had developed as far as it did, but when it became obvious even to me, and I had the desire as well, well I just took the plunge, knowing that I had his support.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask about anything you’d like!

Hugs

Donna

Welcome to the site, Donna. It is great that you are scratching that wonderful itch that you have. My situation is different from yours but that is the beauty of this site and others like it, allowing for a free exchange from different viewpoint.

In my case, like yourself, I am definitely in a female led relationship. Whatever my wife tells me to do, I do it. We were school sweethearts and got married right out of high school. Within a year, realizing that I was not sexually satisfying her, I suggested that she start having sex with other guys. I pretty much expected a lot of resistance to that idea, but, haha, got very little, just token resistance.

Her first guy was black, and he fucked her brains out. She immediately went black only. She and some of her black boyfriends then decided to feminize me. I have always been very effeminate, short with small bones and girly looking. My *** always thought I was gay but I wasn't. I was placed on female HRT and grew tits, and I am allowed black cocks only, at the instruction of my wife, Lorna.

Lorna has a great many black boyfriends. In fact, my black boss is one of them.

I hope you enjoy the site.

Gracie - Chick with a Dick

nk you for your insightful story! I firmly believe that the individual has to find their own level of satisfaction - no matter what form it may take; in so far as everything is consensual and no children are involved. You should consider yourself very lucky to have found a receptive woman who has obviously adapted to the situation - so many people are living in misery because of spouses not understanding their unique needs.

I've seen that you've posted a lot on this site. If you ever have any questions or insights, please never hesitate to let me know!

Warmest and deepest regards,

Donna

Welcome Donna. Reading how everyone comes to this lifestyle is always a lot of fun. For us it was entirely my idea and it wasn't received well to begin with! After two years of resisting it my wife finally gave in and decided to try it at least once. I found two Black men who looked interesting and set things up. My wife loved both encounters and has never looked back. My wife is Black only and I am bi and restricted to men only. She like you it sounds has a high profile job so we must keep our lifestyle a secret but we are mostly Black owned. That goes for both of us! I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do. I try to write some stories, some of which contain some real life happenings and the rest fiction!

Good Luck and hope you enjoy! Love to talk more if you so desire!

Jean and Rob

Dear Jean and Rob,

Thank you for your wonderful post! I love getting notes that are more than ‘hey babe!’ and yours definitely fit the bill!

The one thing I’ve found interesting is, like you, everyone seems to enter the lifestyle differently and end up enjoying it differently. No two stories are ever the same, yet all are valid and have the same theme!

“My Rob” (my husband is also ‘a Rob’) is far from bi. He is very Alpha in most ever measurable respect. But he was raised with the firm belief that just because we were married, we didn’t ‘own’ one another. I think it was this core belief that first enabled him to accept what was happening the first time and support me on subsequent activities.

I am far from ‘black’ only when it comes to sex. In fact, Rob and I have a much more active sexual life than we did in the past. The only way I could be described as ‘black only’ is my choice of playmates. After all, if I want white, I only need turn to Rob and he more than satisfies those cravings!

In conclusion, of course I’d love to continue to correspond with you about anything that’s on your mind. Always feel free to shoot me a note and I’ll answer as rapidly as I can – promise

Take care and thank you for taking the time to drop me a note!

Regards,

Teri

Back