1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Moms fucking the black pool boy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danza_co, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Danza_co

Danza_co Member Member

My moms fucking our black pool boy and I'm the only one who knows!! Should I tell my dad that his wife is cheating on him ? I mean he doesn't know and my moms happy so no one needs to know right ?

image.

2. T-Stud

T-Stud Member Member

Don't say a word- it's not ur place

3. Jon Dow

Jon Dow Member Member

You're lucky, you're living white guy's dream, having a mom who loves black cock. Don't tell your dad your mom needs this. Also any updates on the story? Did you watch them at all?

4. LindaBlacklove

LindaBlacklove Member Member

Join your mom. Give him some pussy OR find yourself another black man to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Dream situation: you and your mom get black impregnated at the same time.

5. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

Don't be in shock ,your mom knows what and who her pussy is for.I bet you are getting wet thinking about his Big Black Tool going into the white pussy you came out of,buy a Black Dildo for yourself, your pussy will thank you

6. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

I've read stories where the son blackmails his mother when he catches her cheating. As a daughter, its your opportunity to do a little blackmailing of your own. Instead of fucking your mom, you can get fucked by her Black Bull. Either way, have fun with it and demand your rights. Suck that Black dick with her if you want. Or make love with her if you want. Or both. Its up to you how much you ask for in return for silence.

7. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

I think you wantcto be BLACKED. Stop bitching that your mom love BBC,buy a nice black vibrator, and learn the pleasure of BBC,if your mom is a BBC slut so are you,listen to your white cunt