• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MexiMom on BBC

First time on paper. Mostly true tale of woman who actually loved getting fucked and sucking dick al

• Just another whore, then?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Born whore

• Sad, really

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a poor teenaged girl, pushed by her Dad, my Mom, Carina, started selling her tight and hot body day and night, heading home covered in the dry, flaking, cum from dozens of men, asleep from exhaustion before her mother finished cleaning her. She would awaken to find their apartment quiet, peek in at the bed where her Dad brought friends and family, now teammates, to watch them pump her Mom's every hole until the men could maxresdefault.jpg maxresdefault.jpg not fuck her anymore.

As a poor teenaged girl, pushed by her Dad, my Mom, Carina, started selling her tight and hot body day and night, heading home covered in the dry, flaking, cum from dozens of men, asleep from exhaustion before her mother finished cleaning her. She would awaken to find their apartment quiet, peek in at the bed where her Dad brought friends and family, now teammates, to watch them pump her Mom's every hole until the men could View attachment 108 View attachment 108 not fuck her anymore.
You look absolutely beautiful baby girl and you love big black cock I would love to be there watching you when you are getting fucked by one that’s for sure

Back