• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for someone to write about us

Seldom Seen Slim

Comma Cop
Editor
I've done it for a buddy in England named Tony that is a pretty good writer. He likes to read about his wife who has never been with anyone else, so since he gets off on what I wrote, why not you? How do you propose to get some details of your wife and yourself to me so I have something to begin with?

Howdy -- and thanks for the comeback. I've always wanted to have a/some stories that'll feature Nancy - and me, too, I /s'pose. While I cogitate and think about doing it -- hell, if you'd like to write some cool shit about the stuff we've done and what we'll maybe someday do -- super.

Here's a way to get information, and, of course, you're welcome to ask me to do more. Anyway -- on ourhotwives.org I've got two running topics about Nancy. One of 'em is in the HotWives forum, and it's titled something like "Nancy's alright! ALL RIGHT!". It's text-only. Then, in the "Our Hotties" section look for "Nancy's New Jewelry". In both cases it probably is easier to find them by searching form "Seldom Seen Slim" as the author/poster. We've been active in the HotWife life for over a year now - so have some good grounding in what's what there. The marriage is "open" - but Nancy's got a way easier time than me in getting a fuck buddy. We'll be talking about that in the story.

But whatever -- I've kept a fairly good running commentary there for the past year plus. If you want to scan through you can find out lots of stuff. That should give you a background if you want that much information. We're also on SwingLifeStyole.com and SwingerZoneCentral -- both under "NancyandSlim". You can find some photos and profile information there.

And then there's what'd I like to have us "do" - or however you'd prefer to state that bit. Get that now - or later?

Did you expect this much from me on my first response? I hope it doesn't send you scurrying for the closet. . .

Slim

Thanks very much for even asking about what I'd like. I never thought to ask someone if he'd like to write - so didn't think through what you'd then ask us.

Slim, let those guys on OHW know that we want their stories ;)
I don't know 'em all that well. the admin is "AllenGT" and he's been kinda weird about responding when I've written to him. Not weird like he doesn't want to hear from me -- just doesn't get back in a timely manner -- or at all sometimes.

With that said -- what'd you like me to try for you? And which stories? All, or some certain genre, or what? Lemme know.

Would write more but James, one of Nancy's favorite FBs, is up there pounding her right now. Well, now they're laughing, but I hear the slapping, too. Anyway, I think I'll go up to see what's going on - and in.

Slim

I'm having a bit of wrist surgery in the morning -- so won't be able to get back to you if you send anything this way. It'll probly be a week before I can type worth a shit again.

Looking forward to hearing form you. thanks.

Slim

I've done it for a buddy in England named Tony that is a pretty good writer. He likes to read about his wife who has never been with anyone else, so since he gets off on what I wrote, why not you? How do you propose to get some details of your wife and yourself to me so I have something to begin with?

Hello - a week after I had right hand surgery - and that makes for crappy typing by me.

Did you get my note of a week or so ago - with details about Nancy, me, and a bit of first information on what I'd like in a story? I hope so and hope I can keep you entertained for a while by writing about Nancy and me. Thanks.

Jon a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim

Back