1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Karen had a rough life growing up

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by utman05, Aug 29, 2018.

. Karen had a rough life growing up 4.6 5 8votes
4.6/5, 8 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (8)
  1. utman05

utman05 Active Member Member

K6(2).

Karen and I met a few years after her divorce from her first husband. I heard about this beautiful white woman that frequented an all-black gentlemen’s club in a town near where I lived by some black co-workers. I checked it out and found the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She looked to be much younger than me. She was the only white woman in the club, and the bouncer made sure no one bothered her.

Her outfit left very little to the imagination. She wore a very short, black knit mini dress that barely covered her beautiful breast and sexy legs and ass. She was always re-adjusting her dress because as she danced the top would work down exposing her beautiful breasts or the bottom would work up showing her sexy black lace panties.

She was the most beautiful and sexy woman I had ever seen. We started dating and shortly after that, moved in together. She was very upfront with me and told me all the details of how her step-brothers and first husband abused her. She was surprised that I would ask her out. She thought that since she had been passed around and only fucked by black men, that a white man would have anything to do with her.

Her drunken step-father, who was black, raised Karen after her mother deserted them when she was twelve. She was advanced for her age and already had large breasts that made her look much older. She shared a bedroom with her three older step-brothers who repeatedly used her for sex. It was the sixties, and she had no one to turn to for help. When she told her stepfather about it, his answer was he came home drunk the next night with some of his drunken friends. They ripped her clothes off her and gang-raped her. She now knew what his response was.

She had a botched back-alley abortion at age thirteen that caused her to be sterile. After that, there was hardly a night that went by when one or more of her stepbrothers raped her. When they needed money, they would invite some of their friends over to party and charge them to fuck her. Karen endured this abuse for over five years until she graduated from high school with honors. She went off to college on a scholarship and never returned home.

Over the next ten years, Karen continued her education. She got her teaching degree and became a college professor. Meeting, falling in love with and married an older black man who immediately started to physically and sexually abuse her. She had to support them because he never held a job for very long. He loved to play poker and had his buddies over every Wednesday night to play. He was not good at this and usually lost. Her husband had Karen played hostess and cater to the other men’s needs as she brought them drink and snacks.

Karen’s husband was much older than her and liked to show her off. She was very submissive and allowed him to humiliate and degraded her often. He made her wear skimpy outfits. At first, it was a maid’s costume. Eventually, he had her ware only the see trough maids apron and high heels. She had to greet his friends at the door with a big hug and allow them to grope her naked body.

One night he ran out of money to cover the last raise in the final pot of the night. He had kings full and knew he had the winning hand. He offered up Karen to cover his bet. If he lost, the winner would spend the rest of the night fucking Karen as the others watched. They all agreed. The winning hand was four deuces. Karen knew what she would be doing for the rest of the night. Her husband did this to her several other times. Each time she felt humiliated and degraded as she lay there naked and fuck the winner as the others watched and cheered him on.

One night, he did not have enough money for the buy-in. He again offered Karen for payment, but this time he upped the ante by telling them that if they went all in on the last hand, she would fuck all the men. As usual, he did not have the winning hand. Karen lay naked on the table and fucked his six friends. He was enjoying the show so much that he let each one of them fuck her a second time. Karen had flashbacks of the teen years when her stepbrothers would invite their friends over to fuck her

When they were through with her, they left her covered in sweat and lying in a pool of their gooey cum. She decided that she had allowed herself to be humiliated and degraded for the last time. She would never allow another man to fuck her unless she wanted. She took a shower, gathered her things, and left. She saw a lawyer and filed for divorce the following Monday.

Footnote, Karen enjoys reading your comments, good or bad on her stories, so please comment. She also likes to see suggestions of what you think she can do. If they excite her, your idea may be her next adventure.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Robert Williams and bulldog58 like this.
Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.