• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

In Praise of the Black Cock

Certainly I'm not the only husband who has realized his place?

• Am I alone in this?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My wife mentioned when we were dating that she had a black boy friend when she was in college. That thought, planted as it was in my mind grew over time. After we were married we had a male friend join us quite by fate and I loved watching her take another man's cock. We played with our white friend for a few months. Mind you, she made it clear that it was only going to be mmF. I would not be fucking some other woman. I was okay with that. I brought up the idea of playing with a black man and Cin was hesitant at first but I think that was for my benefit. She told me of a friend at work that was hitting on he and she thought he was sexy. She invited TB over on a Friday night. I knew Cin was excited because she fussed with her hair and makeup and wore my favorite leopard panties over a black garter belt with dark seamed stockings. Cin wore her robe over her apparel when TB arrived. Anyway, the night was fantastic. It was every thing I'd read and fantasized. He was dark brown and contrasted beautifully with my wife. I suggested they do doggie and let me lay under Cin to watch. That was the last time they ever let me do what I wanted. I'd got so excited seeing that black cock split my wife I buried my face where they were joined and planted my lips on Cin's cunt and TB's shaft. When I licked his balls TB knew what I wanted. After he came in Cin, he had me clean his cock which I did gladly and then get my first cream pie.

Cin calls me cocksucker and she's right. I suck black cocks for her..... and me and feel so natural on my knees paying homage to the Black Man who fucks my wife better than I ever could. We discussed it and I told Cin that I didn't feel right having sex with her and for her to fuck TB instead of me. I'm allowed to eat her and I do often. But I'd rather jerk off into a tissue watching her Real Man fuck her than fuck her myself.

For fucks sake, there is no bullshit natural order. I honestly dont know how you guys let your wives get fucked by another man. She married you, it is your fucking responsibility to take care of her, not give it to some other dude.

stop being such a wimp.

I am naturally a wimp though. I want the woman I marry to know that I will always abdicate my position between her legs for the sake of the stronger man, the Black Alpha. BBC reigns supreme. I'm a sissy cuck-fag, naturally born that way. I'm single, but when I marry, I know that the Black man has breeding rights, not me.

Maybe there is no "natural order" but there is a "natural preference" for sure. And there are those who are dominant, and others who are submissive, and others who are masculine and others who are effeminate, etc. There is a huge variety of preferences and personalities and desires and quirks. There is no need to criticize others for expressing their preference and their beliefs about their preferences.

My wife is black cock only, and I am thankful for that. I don't care if it is a natural order of things, or a personal preference. But no matter what it is, praise it, and don't criticize it.

My wife mentioned when we were dating that she had a black boy friend when she was in college. That thought, planted as it was in my mind grew over time. After we were married we had a male friend join us quite by fate and I loved watching her take another man's cock. We played with our white friend for a few months. Mind you, she made it clear that it was only going to be mmF. I would not be fucking some other woman. I was okay with that. I brought up the idea of playing with a black man and Cin was hesitant at first but I think that was for my benefit. She told me of a friend at work that was hitting on he and she thought he was sexy. She invited TB over on a Friday night. I knew Cin was excited because she fussed with her hair and makeup and wore my favorite leopard panties over a black garter belt with dark seamed stockings. Cin wore her robe over her apparel when TB arrived. Anyway, the night was fantastic. It was every thing I'd read and fantasized. He was dark brown and contrasted beautifully with my wife. I suggested they do doggie and let me lay under Cin to watch. That was the last time they ever let me do what I wanted. I'd got so excited seeing that black cock split my wife I buried my face where they were joined and planted my lips on Cin's cunt and TB's shaft. When I licked his balls TB knew what I wanted. After he came in Cin, he had me clean his cock which I did gladly and then get my first cream pie.

Cin calls me cocksucker and she's right. I suck black cocks for her..... and me and feel so natural on my knees paying homage to the Black Man who fucks my wife better than I ever could. We discussed it and I told Cin that I didn't feel right having sex with her and for her to fuck TB instead of me. I'm allowed to eat her and I do often. But I'd rather jerk off into a tissue watching her Real Man fuck her than fuck her myself.
yes i love that all i want is to watch my wife with black guys fucking her and. to suck their dicks

I completely understand this mindset, it's inherent to who we really are. I also can see why some guys, particularly black men, struggle to be able to relate to this inner need we possess to be the submissive partner in our relationships. They're such alpha oriented dominant individuals that a number of them honestly can't understand why we are vastly different.

Besides us having a really small or even just a boringly average dick with a quick trigger and no game in the bedroom, and being white and maybe somewhat lame or uptight or lacking swag, some black guys don't see us as all that different than themselves. They know we are different then they are to some degree overall, but in general, similar.

My wife currently has three types of lovers.

One type is super chill and cool and they're happy I'm into sharing my wife and they say they understand why I want to and why I enjoy it so much. So easy to get along with and even become friends with. They like having me watch them take my wife, and clean her up, or even service them too, as has now happened from time to time.

The second type doesn't really get it, not all of it anyways, may think it's a bit odd or maybe they just think everyone has an inner freak for whatever and this is just mine, so they accept it as no big deal. They're usually nice enough but are more focused on her than myself, however some of them may like being tough or a little bullying towards me, and others may have a bent towards "making" or "forcing" me to get involved and service them, or just dominate me in some capacity.

Then there's the third type, and they tend to look at me with utter disdain and contemp, like I'm useless and pathetic, and treat me perhaps like I should basically just be killed or sent to a place far far far away from them, lol. They think I'm insane for wanting to have my woman get railed by other men. They'll ask what's wrong with me, am I gay, or am I trying to break up with her or get out of the marriage or something. They don't trust me whatsoever. They are usually uncomfortable having me around at all when they're beating my wife's pussy up, and so I'm either not at home when they're there, or I'll get asked to leave the room, or home. They literally want nothing at all to do with me, they're only about destroying white girl pussy and ass every chance they get and don't want anything to do with a white boy like us. I've already heard so many opinions this past year, it's rather funny actually.

The bottonline is this, we each are who we are. Alpha, beta; dominant black bull, submissive white cuckold; the guy who always fucks pussy, the guy who only eats pussy; the one who gets his cock sucked, the one who sucks cock; the man who gets her ass anytime he demands it, the boy who has never had her ass before. We each have our place, as Nature and human biology intended it to be.

Well, I have certainly learned what my place is, and it is NOT in any pussy.
Okay, this is embarrassing but here goes. When TB, my wife's Black lover put me in panties the first time, it was explained to me that pussy was in my past. He was 100% right. Pulling that sheer white panty up my shaved legs, my destiny was made clear. I have accepted my role as their sissy white boi ever since. I understand that some of you might be turned off by the idea of wearing feminine attire for your men. I urge you to surrender your pathetic efforts of being a man and accept who you really are. There is honor in service to one greater than you.

That's how it should be so interesting

Back