If you like to read new stories, then comment!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by dig420, Mar 26, 2016.

1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

We’re going to be getting all our old readers back and a whole giant fuckload of new ones since we have good software now, and I’d just like to remind everyone to comment and rate the stories. Authors LOVE feedback.

2. sliplover00

sliplover00 Well-Known Member Member

I sure will thanks

3. Congenialoki

Congenialoki Member Member

Will send feedback and ratings, authors are appreciated for their efforts!

Admin likes this.
  4. fisherman

fisherman Member Member

Roger, will do, boo boo.

5. mwmcurious

mwmcurious Member Member

I will start commenting too. Have just been reading so far, but decided to register as a member, so will start to participate.

sexyboots likes this.
  6. mwmcurious

mwmcurious Member Member

Most of the stories listed in the Stories Forum show as locked threads, so I can't comment or respond.. Is that just because I am new, with just a few posts?

7. sliplover00

thanks for letting us know

8. dig420

You should still be able to use the star rating, and when you choose the rating you should be able to write your review. I close the threads (usually) so that the all the reviews/feedback will be tabbed in the story rather than just a thread in a forum.

9. mwmcurious

mwmcurious Member Member

Thanks, I will try it that way!

10. dig420

Just realized there was a problem with the review system, due to the fact that we're also trying out a different story catalog system behind the scenes and there was a software conflict. Should be good to go now.

11. fisherman

fisherman Member Member

Great site. It looks like a BIG winner, for sure. Thanks to ALL the authors. Even the ones who are only able to put one or two online, they are certainly appreciated. Thanks to the Admin. also for keeping the site going.

12. m5scratchy

m5scratchy Member Member

Hi. I once wrote a true story here about my wife and friend. May have been called diad But it has disappeared and the is no story attached to my name now. Can anyone help please.
    Thanx
    Pete

13. sliplover00

it is a tragity that you lost your story, I am sure they will find it