1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. I Watched Her Fall

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by MichaelBrown, Oct 10, 1999.

1. MichaelBrown

MichaelBrown Member Author!

Begin Part 3

But it didn't happen the way I expected. Instead of her squeezing him and working him to orgasm, she suddenly let out an "oh, God" that wasn't of pleasure but of a sudden realization.

"Did you come in me?" I heard her ask him, almost frantic.

"Not yet, but I'm pretty close to losing it."

"You can't. Please don't!"

His tone of voice was incredulous. "For God's sake, why not."

"He'll know. Michael will know," she tried to explain. "When we get home he'll be expecting us to make love. He'll be able to tell."

I hadn't thought about that, but she was right. We always had sex whenever we got home from an evening out, no matter whether it was in the back seat or in our own bed or on the floor. No matter how tired we were, no matter how drunk, no matter if we had spent the entire trip home fighting about something. To Bonnie, and I guess to me too, sex was one of the perks of marriage that was always in order, no matter what.

"Jesus, I'm gonna go crazy," Pat lamented, and I thought he might press ahead anyhow because he could have, but he didn't. I guess he remembered what I had told him, and he knew Bonnie wasn't lying. I heard the rustle as he got off her and sat down beside her with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'm really sorry."

"You really wanted me to, didn't you?"

"Yes," she confessed. "I really did."

"Another time."

"Yes. Another time." They were kissing. My heart leapt. Her words had the sincerity of a promise. A secret promise in the dark.

Then movement. "I thought you were going to be a gentleman about it," she said.

"I was. But I have my limits. I don't want to be left like this."

"I don't do that." There was firmness in her tone, and I was rapt with curiosity about what was going on. Then I heard her sigh, reluctantly but submissively. "I know you're gonna make me do it anyway."

"Just like this," he said, and I heard her sucking on his fingers again. "You said you loved it. You know you'll love it. It's all over me."

I heard the sound of shifting positions and Pat cooing "oh, yeah, sugar, that's my girl.," and I heard her own voice seem to disappear, and I knew then for sure what was happening. Oh, God, I felt like I was going to be sick with agony, because she was going to do something she didn't do for me. There was a time when we had fought about it, but I had just finally given up. She was by her own admission such a selfish lover that she wanted the maximum amount of pleasure for herself. Her giving head just didn't measure up to those standards. She wanted the sensation of all that semen squirting in her cunt, not into her mouth. There was no question that's what she wanted now, too, but she couldn't allow herself to have it. Pat was about to benefit from the curious details of the situation, and I could only accept it. There was nothing I could do. I had let it come to this. I couldn't stop it now.

He kept purring to her, encouraging her and I heard her own breathing get heavy again. "God, you're driving me crazy," she said, and I could hear again the sticky wet sound his fingers were making between her legs.

I was tingling as I heard it begin to happen. Her deep breaths. "Oh," she cried, then the muffled moans began as her mouth took him in. He was revving up, and I thought I detected a tone of elation in his voice.

"Oh, YEAH," he cried. "Oh, yeah, sugar. You're going to do it all, aren't you?" And she gave her muffled answer that cut through me like a knife, "mmm hmm." With a sudden affirmation that shook me. I could imagine him now, his finger playing with her cunt while with his other hand he brushed the hair back from her face, letting himself watch her do it. Oh, a twisted, tormented shiver enveloped me as I heard her muffled cries of obvious pleasure. My wife was sucking cock and she was going crazy loving it. He kept talking to her, gently but forcefully. "You're not gonna be a cock teaser this time, are you?" he asked her. "Ummm ummm," she answered him, again forceful, again deep, again certain. No, she wasn't going to be a cock teaser this time! Oh, I could hear the wet sucking sounds her mouth was making. There was no reluctance in her any more, and her sounds told me that she wasn't just letting him come, she was going to make him!

Pat must have sensed it, too, because he began letting loose his own pent up desires, too. Bonnie flowed right with it. She seemed to love it when the dirty words began, so Pat kept it up, telling her when it felt good, when she had her mouth just right around him. "Oh, yeah, that's it," he gasped. "Do it just like that." And she did, because he began breathing harder and harder and his words tumbled out "suck me, cunt. Suck me you tasty bitch," and she responded like every dirty word was a stroke of ecstasy, like every sexist name he called her caused a lash of searing pleasure. "Mmm hmm," she said over and over, "mmm hmm," agreeing with everything he said, sucking and licking while he called her names. Oh, the wet sucking sounds, and he talking, whispering, saying "God, you're good, you're really good. You were born to suck cocks, girl." And she just kept it up and I was so hard and inside that new door I had walked through that evil entity was pirouetting and writhing with glee, crying over and over, "she's gonna do it, she's gonna do it," and I wanted to be naked again, wanted to jack off, wanted to go crazy with them when he did it in her mouth, but I couldn't and I just listened and I heard his voice rise to a whimper and his breath catch and her voice still beckoning to him "mmm hmm" and then in a frenzy he let go. Oh, again the sting that seemed to make me go numb and my ears ring as I heard him gasp and gasp and gasp and gasp and I heard her muffled screams and I let myself go with it, let myself feel the masochistic joy of knowing my wife was about to commit the final betrayal. And she never backed away, never pulled away and her muffled cries continued until his own spasmodic gasps had quieted down and I knew she had done it. My wife, a cocksucker! Just to be able to say the words gave me a thrill. Not a fantasy. No longer a fear. It was real now. She had done it. He let everything fly and she took it all. I imagined it, spurting into her mouth, against her tongue and the insides of her cheeks, her experiencing the taste of it, warm and salty and her throat bobbing as she swallowed, swallowed, swallowed my best friend's semen and he was watching, watching her do it, her hair pushed back so he could see himself disappearing into her mouth, feeling her do it and in his orgasm thinking she's my best friend's wife but she's putting out for me, she spread her legs for me, she's swallowing cum for me. Oh, he must be so happy! No sorrow or guilt or shame for him, and who knows what the future would be like now? There was stirring in the back seat. "Oh, man did you ever blow my mind," he gasped.

"I loved it, too," she purred, sending a sting of pain shooting through me. She wouldn't do that for me!

"MB is so lucky, to have a woman like you," Pat said. He didn't know. "I need a napkin or something," was the next thing she said, and Pat said he remembered some being in the front seat. There were, brought along from the social, and they were beneath my legs. I watched as she peered over the seat at me, then certain I was still out of it, she leaned over and carefully reached beneath my legs to pick the napkins up. Oh, yes she was naked, skin glistening with perspiration in the dim light. She took them, looking down at me, and wiped her mouth, her chin, her cheeks, and I twisted inside thinking oh, that would have been so thrilling to see: his cum spurting out the corners of her mouth and oozing down over her cheek and chin, and her lips shiny wet with him, making liquid strings of him when her lips parted, and the gray-white globs of him on her tongue and then disappearing down her throat. And even though I had wanted to so badly, I was thankful I had rejected the temptation to jack off while the two of them mated because she would have been picking up newly wet, sticky napkins and they would have known everything. I trembled to think of what might have happened then. What would she have said? Before we got home, she would have said something.

She disappeared back into the back seat, and for the next few minutes they quietly talked, and I heard them passing around what remained of the bottle of wine. They discussed me and how they had better not tempt fate too long. They must have been snuggled up with each other, because I heard her say how comfortable it was in his arms. "I hope this won't be the only time you're here like this," he told her, but I don't think she replied. Their intimate conversation discussed their lovemaking, and me. He told her that knowing I was so close made it all the more exciting to him, like sneaking a piece of forbidden candy. "Ooh, you did do that," she sighed, and then admitted that she had the same perverse sensation. He apologized for the names he had called her during their wild frenzy, but she admitted they had turned her on. "I don't know why, but I just let myself go," she said, then confessed that "since I acted like a slut it was a rush to hear you calling me one."

"You're just amazing," he told her. "You really, really love it. You really do. No pretending. No faking." He told her he "had suspicions" about her sex drive, and under her gentle prodding he at first said that he thought a woman as sexy looking as her was trying to be attractive to men for a reason, but then he admitted that I had provided him with "some hints about what you were like."

"I wasn't sure I could believe him," Pat admitted.

She gave a purry little laugh. "Well, now you know," she sighed. "I guess he shouldn't have told you about me."

"You know what I think?" he continued. "I think this isn't the first time you've been in a backseat with a man. And I don't mean MB, either."

She gave a sarcastic little laugh. "You keep coming back to that, don't you? Is that why you came on so strong? Because you thought other men were getting me, too? You guys!"

"I hear some of the things you say to MB," Pat countered. "I heard what you said tonight."

"You mean about going up to that guy's room?"

"Yeah. And other things, at other times. I saw you talking to that guy again before we came out to the car. I'll bet he asked you out, didn't he?"

Again she evaded the question. "Well, Michael and I have our problems," she said, "which I guess you know for sure after what we've done. If everything were perfect, I don't think I would have given in."

"And things haven't ever been perfect, have they?"

"Well, it's ?" she began to say, then she laughed. "God, you're persistent! You're not gonna give up until I tell you everything I've ever done."

He laughed, too. "You know how persistent I can be."

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, oh yes. But I think you might be a little bit jealous."

"Oh, no," he retorted. "I admit I'm crazy enough to let my dick do my thinking, and I'm crazy enough to take chances like this, but I'm not crazy enough to become jealous over another man's wife!"

"Oh, God," she answered with sadness in her voice. "Poor Michael."

"Poor Michael? He's lucky to have a woman like you, even if you do cheat once in a while. I'll bet he has a real good time with you." Leave it to Pat to be like that. I doubted if he'd be too upset if he found out Gail was unfaithful. He was amazing.

I had listened to their intimate conversation with impatient excitement. I thought that Pat's incessant curiosity would have caused her to break down and admit other adulteries, and then I would finally know and at least the torment of uncertainty would be over. But she had fended him off, and then they agreed it was time to get dressed.

"I'll be calling you," Pat said as they dressed.

"I thought you would." She responded. "But no promises. I have a lot to think about. It's really kind of scary to think about what we did, cheating on Michael right under his nose. I got off on it, too. And what I did to please you. To think I could start being like that ?"

Oh, it was so tantalizing. Start being like what? Like a woman who is going to start having affairs? That would mean she had been faithful until now. Or did she mean starting to have adulteries right underneath my nose, as opposed to the ones she had discreetly, at a distance, being careful not to be caught? And did she mean her going down on him, too, and discovering it was a new turn on? Oh, so much to think about and wonder about and torment myself over and fantasize about. Later tonight she was going to be in my arms in our bed and I would pour all the passion and insecurity and perverse lust into our lovemaking. Screwing my cocksucking wife, who wouldn't suck me.

They finished dressing and began trying to wake me up. I made them work at it, shaking me and calling to me to get up and convincing them that I had really been out of it. The two of them got in the front seat beside me after satisfying themselves that I could now drive, and we drove Pat home. During the ride, Bonnie leaned against me but I could see that she also remained in contact with Pat, their hips and thighs touching in what would at any other time seemed like normal contact. But now I knew it was more than that. When we got to Pat's house, he shook hands with me and said thanks, then he and Bonnie shared a goodnight kiss. Even though it was short, it was more than friendly.

Friendly, sociable kissing was something we took for granted. In our circle of friends it was kind of expected, a normal greeting or farewell. Everybody kissed everybody else's wives and husbands and girl and boy friends. That's why I knew the difference between those and what I now witnessed. It irritated me a little, thinking Bonnie was now going to begin the process of being provocative with me again. When Pat had gone, I mentioned it. "That was some kiss," I said. My pique was convincing.

"Oh, for God's sake, Michael," she snapped, ever the innocent. "We had to sit around for an hour while you were passed out. Luckily, he's a nice guy. He was nice to me. Give it a break." I knew what "nice to me" meant, even though she would deny it. On another occasion, the fight might have been on, but not that night. She relented and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself close to me. "Please, honey, let's not get started," she sighed. "It's late and I'm tired and I just want to get home to bed." I relented, too. "I need a drink," I said.

Remarkably, Pat had left the remains of the bottle of wine in the car when he went in the house, so Bonnie found it for me and I finished it on the way home. The 12 mile drive had a different feel than any I had taken with her before. It was still my wife I was with, but it also had a taste of excitement because it was almost like this woman was some sexy stranger I had met at a bar or party and now she was going home with me. When we arrived at home, the sitter was amused at Bonnie's efforts to tell her about my passing out in the car, especially since it was obvious she was still very drunk and couldn't talk correctly.

When the sitter left, we got ready for bed, and it was another new experience for me to have this woman who I now knew to be unfaithful climbing into bed with me. I wondered what she was thinking. Did she feel any sorrow or guilt or remorse for her betrayal, or was her own flesh tingling with excitement at the prospect of having committed adultery with her husband's best friend right under his nose and seemingly gotten away with it? She turned out the light and I felt that body which she had just shared with my friend snuggle against me. I felt the excitement rise inside me as we began sharing passionate kisses of our own and she reached down to stroke and tug at my erection. Oh, nothing was too lurid for me, kissing the mouth that just less than an hour ago was flooded with a river of another man's semen, fingering the syrupy wet snatch that had also been his toy. She had transformed herself. Suddenly only part wife, having become part stranger, making even the familiar seem provocatively new.

She began responding to my own probing fingers and her breathing became deep moans in my ear. I could almost hear myself out loud, thinking the fucking little cunt, the sneaky fucking unfaithful little cunt. My fingers were like pistons, moving in and out of her as fast as I could make them go, driven by the combination of anger and lust that possessed me. Like always, she responded to the waves of pleasure that swept over her, drowning her. She began pushing on my head, guiding me to her breasts, which she loved me to suck. She moved her body into position for what she was expecting next, but I hesitated. She wanted me to go down on her, expected me to feast on the cunt that had just fucked my best friend. Was she doing it because that's the way we always made love, and a change might arouse my suspicions? Or was it because of her own perversity, getting a rush of secret excitement from her husband eating her just after she had made secret love to another man? Or was it because she loved sex with me and was getting caught up in it again, as always?

Too much to think about, because she was pushing on me and I got caught up in the power of it, the urgency in her hands, pushing me down to kiss her chest and abdomen and the electric tingling curve of her pelvis, and there was the aroma of her, enveloping me, drawing me there and the thought of her giving in to him oh spreading her legs for him, his fingers in there his cock in there and she loved it loved it loved it all and I was fully inside that room, shaking shouting gleefully oh yes my wife and she really is a slut she really is and I buried my face in her, all musky and sweaty and syrupy wet, tongue darting and lips sucking on soft pink parts and her hips rolled up to meet me, fingers digging into my scalp her cries her cries oh my sweet darling unfaithful cocksucking wife!

My arms were around her waist, hands on the insides of her thighs as I feasted on her. Suddenly I felt the unexpected sensation of her arms going around me and I felt her upper body pull itself towards me. "There's something I want to do," I heard her say in a throaty whisper, and before I could even begin to wonder, I felt the warm liquid touch of her mouth, touching, kissing, then enveloping me. Oh, she was going to do it to me, too! Suddenly I was afraid I understood. She was down on me after she had been down on Pat. She's comparing how different guys taste, I thought. She's experimenting. She wants to learn about sucking cocks! My shivers began again as I loved her mouth, thinking about it as my hips worked in and out and I raised my head to watch her suck, brushing back her hair to see, and then taking the fingers I had inside her and rubbing on my cock and her upper lip beneath her nose as she sucked and she reveled in the aroma of it, the room filling with her muffled cries and I thought oh yes do it do it, cunt, do it just like you did to Pat, you fucking cocksucking little cheat, but I didn't say it out loud like he did, I just thought it, suck me suck me you slut.

Oh, she did, and he had taught her well. Her mouth was like her box, a warm, syrupy pouch, snug against me all around, and I pushed myself way inside to the back of her mouth and out and in again, and I cried, "oh, Bonnie, yes!" and we both went for it and in my anger and excitement I whispered to her over and over "oh, yes, oh, yes," but I was thinking my darling's going to be a cocksucker, and I knew this was part of the process, that I was her tool, she was practicing with her mouth and I was helping to make her love it, fingering her and eating her and giving her orgasms while she had a cock in her mouth, my whimpering and almost begging for that sweet release inside her mouth, listening to her own murmurs of anticipation and desire, reinforcing everything Pat had done, repeating the message that guys would just about die for a cum swallowing woman. But I didn't care, I didn't care. I could only think about finally at last letting go inside that sweet soft mouth, and when I was ready I did it, just let go and oh oh oh oh oh the spasms came and I felt my semen jetting jetting into her mouth and my fingers were going wild inside her and I watched her sucking me, unflinching and not one drop of me oozing from her mouth as I felt her fingers dig into my thighs and heard her murmurs, now familiar, "mmm hmm, mmm hmm," over and over, matching the intensity of my own excitement until my spasms slowly stopped and we lay there in our upside down embrace, both of us gasping for breath. Oh, she had swallowed every drop of me!

"Oh, honey, that was wonderful," I gushed, knowing that I sounded just like Pat had, and knowing that by reinforcing his feelings I had probably told her everything she needed to know about how guys melted for a woman who sucked cocks. She drew me up to her then and began kissing my cunt-smeared face.

"You really loved it, didn't you?" she murmured to me.

"Oh, God, yes!"

"I decided to make you happy. But you know what? You made me go crazy, too." She looked at me, hugged me, whispered in my ear, "You tasted good. And we came together."

"I'm so glad," I answered, holding her tight. "I wanted you to enjoy it, too. I wanted you to love it." I shuddered at the thought of her orgasm and what it would mean for the future.

"I did love it," she sighed, then confessed that she "didn't think it could be that exciting" for her. "I thought the guy got all the pleasure, and the woman got none. That's why I never wanted to do it. But tonight I learned different. Oh, honey, when you started coming, so did I. And you kept me coming and coming until you were dry."

I couldn't help holding her and caressing her while she wound down and finally drifted off to sleep. But I also couldn't help thinking about what had happened and what I had done to let it happen. She was tempted to express her anger and frustration with me through extramarital sex, and I had let her. She was tempted to satisfy a man orally, then I let her reinforce the urge by letting her do it again and bringing her to ecstasy at the moment it happened. The night had been a line of demarcation, with the past still uncertain and the future even more so, but that night totally sharp and clear. By giving in to a man right in front of me, by getting off on the opportunity and the danger, by overcoming her inhibitions about oral sex, she had walked off the edge of the boundaries of her world.

I lay awake in the dark, listening to her breathe in sleep, thinking about it. She had walked off the edge and she had fallen. And I, in twisted gleeful torment had watched it all, rolling in it, reveling in it. I just knew there was going to be more now. There were going to be other nights and other men, and I shivered at the ways I would find to let her. Oh, it was going to be so excruciatingly painfully exciting, secretly watching her. Oh, she had fallen, she had fallen. And I watched her fall.

THE END

? 1996 moonlight mile enterprises and Michael Brown All Rights Reserved

Address any requests for reprint rights to:

moonlight mile enterprises PO Box 1409

Rate this thread:
/5,