1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

I Love Watching My Wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geraldg, Mar 2, 2018.

1. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

I do. I truly love watching my wife. Lorna is beautiful with a great body and big tits. She is black cock only, and believe me, black guys LOVE fucking her. There is never a shortage of black guys wanting her. Fortunately, we live in a mostly black area, so there are ALWAYS black guys over. Usually several.

It is especially hot watching one guy at her pussy either eating or fucking, with other guys sucking on her beautiful tits and another with his black cock in her mouth, and still more guys waiting their turn. I am blessed that my wife also likes multiple guys at a time as much as I do.

Watching her makes my little dick hard. I get so excited. She gets excited knowing that I am watching and getting hard from it. It is an awesome self-feeding circle.

I am not allowed any pussy, and am allowed to cum only when there is a black cock in my ass. So I wiggle my girly ass to entice black cocks to fuck me.

Lorna is multi-orgasmic. When she cums so hard, it excites her black boyfriends, which in turn excites her even more, so it is another incredible self-feeding circle. And, of course, it provides a lot of opportunities for me to fulfill my responsibility to eat her creampies, which I love doing. The wetter she is, the more cum there is, the more guys there are, the better. You may have guessed, yes, I am totally addicted to cum.

Lorna is totally addicted to black cock.

AllenJ likes this.
  2. geraldg

Little ole feminized me, and gorgeous Lorna

GG 023. Lorna 006. Lorna 008.

AllenJ likes this.
  3. AllenJ

AllenJ Active Member Member

Found a white version of your bikini!

4. geraldg

Yes, my wife has several very skimpy bikinis to wear. Some are from Wicked Weasel, as well as some other places. Most come in a choice of colors. She wears them around pools or at beaches or at parties where nudism is not allowed, otherwise she prefers to be totally naked. Her black boyfriends, of course, love her in the skimpy bikinis and often get her more. Of course, they also love her totally naked, too! I do have some skimpy bikinis too, but mind need to be enough to keep my dick from falling out. I wear some of my wife's skirts and other clothes, but because of needing to keep my dick inside the bikini bottom, my bikinis are usually mine.

Gracie - chick with a dick GG 026.