• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I am a heterosexual woman, but i secretly enjoy being publicly groped by this creepy lesbian. Why?

Stella1976

Author!
Author
I was very reluctant to register here but I've been dealing with these feelings for a while now and I feel like there's no one I can talk to. I am a 42 year old heterosexual woman. What is wrong with me? My husband and I have been married for 12 years and have a 11year old daughter! I am 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourglass shaped attractive brunette. I have very large breasts and i do have a big butt. I don't intend to dress in any particular 'way' for anyone. I just wear what I like. I don't 'ask' for anything. I don't ask to be groped. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks - something I have no control over. I can't help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was 'too short' or 'too tight', or there was something wrong with my dress-sense. There's always guys flirting or asking me for my number. When I go out in public guys start talking to me and subtly try to ask me out. I mention I have a husband but some of them wont go away. I have trouble being mean so i cant get them to leave me alone. I end up getting stressed by it. The irony is that all this time I've been afraid of men, perceiving any touch as a sexual advance that I should fear - when really, it was a short, skinny old woman I should have feared. My story just seems so implausible that I feel I won't be believed.

About six weeks ago i attended this backyard party at my friends house. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I was introduced to this 53year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired masculine ugly lesbian woman my friend's cousin. As she was standing next to me she placed her right hand on my back and started rubbing in circular motions."I'm sorry,"s he whispered - "It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric". She was trying to find any small excuse to touch me. I was speechelless. She kept rubbing my back with her right hand for like 10 minutes. Then she began furthering her reach and casually brushed across my butt. Then she did it again and left her hand there. I was talking with other women she was standing beside me with her right hand caressing my ass.

Then she wrapped her arms around my waist (she was behind me) and then went up and grabbed my boobs with her both hands, squeezing them. It was uncomfortable and ticklish - but at the same time funny. She was jiggling and feeling up my breasts. I was just standing stiff as a board not saying a word while she was feeling up my boobs for like 5 minutes as people watched. Other people were weirded out but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. Also I am physically stronger than this woman my neighbor . I am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. She is masculine but she is 5ft3 tall and skinny. I was on 5inch high heels she was in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a midget. She is tiny short skinny 53year old masculine woman. She is not intimidating. Then one of her friends pulled her off and distracted her.

About 10 minutes later she walked up to me, placed her both hands on my upper chest and started rubbing in circular motions and said “I love your blouse. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric. You seem so arrogant, but you are so are so glamorous, elegant, classy and fashionable. ” Then she moved her hands lower and started feeling up, squeezing and jiggling my boobs. She said to me " Your boobs are massive and soft. I just feel it is appropriate to grab them and touch them because they're so big." She kept jiggling and feeling up my breasts for like 5 minutes. I just stood there letting it happen revolted, but silent and motionless . Then i walked towards this table and she walked beside me with her right hand planted on the center of my backside. I bent over the table slightly toward this woman who is my friend. She put a hand on each of my hips and positioned herself behind me. I gasped a little and stood up straight as she still held my hips. She stood behind me holding me around my waist as i was talking with other people for like 10 minutes. Then her friend pulled her off and distracted her again. We were leaving she squeezed my ass with her both hands as we walked. She was rubbing my ass with her both hands. She stopped groping my ass when we got to my car only to give me a playful swat on my rear as i was getting in my car.
.Two weeks ago i attended women over 40 conference. I was wearing my silk chinese long sleeve cheongsam floral pattern red dress and my 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. This creepy woman groper my friend's cousin was there. She walked up to me and said " I love your dress". .Then she gave me a side hug and started rubbing my back and my ass with her left hand and with her right hand rubbing my whole front side concentrating on my breasts for like 5 minutes . I was just standing stiff as a board, silent and motionless as people watched. I sat on a chair she sat on the chair behind me and began rubbing my back. Then she began furthering her reach and casually brushed across my rib cage/side boob. Then she did it again and left her hand there and leaned in to whisper something. She kept rubbing my back then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else to me. And that happened a few times.She began fully brushing the sides of my breasts.While she was standing talking her hands were resting on my shoulders.Her hands were practically constantly on me during the conference. I started to rise from the chair while she was still sitting, and then she reached over with her both hands and squeezed my butt about five times. I was talking with other women as she was standing beside me with her right hand rubbing my ass.

As we were leaving on the parking lot i pulled her aside and said to her " I have a thing with personal space.” I explained to her that it is making me uncomfortable that i understand that she is friendly and tactile but i feels a little uncomfortable when she touches me. I said that i am straight and that i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes me cringe. She said to me that i am mis-reading the creep factor. Then she said to me " You are an arrogant snob ! You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. It's just that i can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric." Also she said that she is an extroverted, touchy-feely, huggy person. Also she said that groping between women isn't a big deal at all and that lesbians can't be harassers because they don't have the dreaded "male gaze". She said " You are so tall with your huge boobs your big round firm ass your flashy clothes. You are glamorous, elegant and fashionable. Your breasts are so massive. What do you expect? I feel it is appropriate to grab them and touch them because they're so big." Also she said that she is just showing appreciation for my curves, height and clothes. This handsy creepy short ugly woman said that she is not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that she can actually rape me are virtually nil. She said to me that she wonders why is it such an offense to me some woman to grab my boobs/buttcheeks. .
As she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she said "Your boobs are sooo large" and reached out with her both hands and grabbed my boobs and jiggled and squished them. I was too shocked to say anything about it. She was feeling up, squeezing and jiggling my boobs for like 10 minutes . I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there in the middle of the parking lot kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Even i was unable to speak coherently.I was going “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” ” errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr” for ages and ages while she was rubbing my breasts. Then we walked to our cars and we left.

What is wrong with me? The issue i need to address is not this woman groper but my passive reaction. And this predatory woman groper is physically completely harmless. She is not tough and strong. She doesn't look intimidating. She is creepy and masculine but she is just a short, skinny, tiny old woman. I am physically stronger than her.I admit that on both occasions being passive and powerless liberated me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. Why? For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this women off as i would some male who groped me. It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I don't get lesbian pleasure out of this. (I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian.) But i I admit to that I am getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of my body, delight being used for these short skinny old ugly woman groper's pleasure. I wish I could explain it better but can only express the feelings inside me in my poor humble way. It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for this short old ugly dyke who wants to grope me. Actually I look forward to her groping me . I've never felt like a bigger slut in my life. WHY? Why ? .

What is wrong with me? I’m so ashamed that I couldn’t even say no or push this short skinny old neighbor woman away. I do not see myself as a victim. i secretly enjoyed being publicly groped by this creepy lesbian. I was getting a sort of meta-pleasure. What is wrong with me? I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! I am straight and I am completely 100 percent straight. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. I am STRICTLY hetero. Even the thought of eating out a vagina makes me gag. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. Also this groper dyke is ugly and repulsive to me. Is this normal or am i horrible?? I think i'm a a slut. I'm 100% percent straight. I'm not attracted to this ugly short skinny woman or anything. Please give me some advice!!!!!!!!!

Back