1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Hubby's Wild Weekend

Discussion in 'SUBMIT YOUR STORIES HERE' started by DeeAnnaMontana, Feb 13, 2018.

1. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

Hello, I'm Tom.
    You all know my wife as Deeannamontana.
    I would love nothing more than to spend my evenings (and days, if possible) watching her being seduced by big, sexy men. I'm happy to help in any way I can, or just sit and watch. If we know you well enough I will leave you two alone so you can enjoy each other.
    When you are done, I know what to do.

Some of my best memories are being out with my wife somewhere and running into her boyfriend. Suddenly, all of our plans were out the window and we end up at his place, some hotel, or out at a club or restaurant. If we were in public I would know that I was going to be subjected to some light humility from all the stares we would get from people who would look at us and know what is going on.

Just spent a weekend with three black bulls and my wife. Some of the story of that weekend is in our latest blog post. Watched my wife taken in ways I've never seen her taken before. Two other couples were supposed to be there, but they didn't make it. Have been into the "lifestyle" for several years now, but nothing prepared us for what happened this weekend. Didn't share all of the details in our blog, but when the weekend was over neither one of us could walk right. Our regular bull has always been only interested in Dee. One of the guys we spent the weekend with had spent time in prison with white boys taking care of his sexual needs. He dressed me in my wife's lingerie...you can guess the rest. It was fun for the weekend, but I won't do it again.

Tommiboi

AllenJ likes this.