1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Hot Wife captured with a slave by a Black Master - Chapter 1

Discussion in 'SUBMIT YOUR STORIES HERE' started by AliceNaugthy, Sep 16, 2018 at 6:38 PM.

1. AliceNaugthy

AliceNaugthy Member Member

Hot Wife captured with a slave by a Black Master

Chapter - 01

I am going to tell you an earlier story of when I was married for two years with a handsome Dutchman and lived in Amsterdam. He had a good job and when I moved to live together there, I stopped working.

At first everything was wonderful, I was his princess and my prince, but time is going out the fires and life, when your husband is always busy and absorbed by work, it becomes pure monotony, friends, shopping and I, who had always been a woman, naughty and daring , begin to feel me as a nice vase

Until one day I told my husband Brenhard, that I needed to work, that this situation of doing nothing, I was suffocating and bored.

When I met Brenhard him in Spain on vacation, I am a girl originally from Barcelona and my name is Becka. Before my 32 years I had my job and an active social life. Now I just "his wife" and at the moment I did not want to have children yet, so I told him I was going to resume my work.

First he did not like the idea, but he understood my desire to be useful again for myself as a person.

Once again I contacted the people with whom I had worked in the Software world and finally, as I was known for my good previous work, I was offered a job as a systems engineer for servers in the Network of a new project that they were developing for the Company, but ... .., the position and the development team were in London.

When I told Bernhard, he said no, he wanted to look for something closer, in Amsterdam itself or in Holland so he could continue to see us every day.

Finding a job like that was almost impossible, besides, I felt that I needed more space for myself, to be more economically independent and also, to get away from the routine I was enduring.

I told her that I was going to accept the job, and that we would see each other frequently, I just had to take a flight on weekends to be together.

His anger was monumental, because he did not want me to go to another city far from him, but as I had already decided, myself, I needed to go back to work, and resume my profession, and he knew of my stubbornness, he had no choice but to accept the situation.

When he accompanied me to the airport and we said goodbye until the next weekend when I would return to spend it at home, I noticed that I was sad, but I, I must admit, that taking the flight was something I needed, feeling free without being at all times corseted between her family, my friends and the boring life of a married woman.

When I landed at City Airport, the closest to London city and used by business people, I took a taxi to the Company Office located on Black-s Road.

Once there, they put me up to date with my work department and my colleagues, and they indicated that I would stay in a Company apartment located in the Canary Warf Zone, a small duplex on the 16/17 floor of the Trinity Tower C and that I was pretty close to work.

Relieved to have escaped from my golden cage in Amsterdam, I once again felt free to breathe on my own, as a free woman, something that I needed to feel again

. For me, that was what I wanted to recover.

I loved Brenhard, but his control over me I was choking my initiatives and my freedom

The first week of work was liberating for me, until I returned to spend the weekend with my husband and ..., his family. As usual.

Again, after the weekend, I took the flight back to London, and me felt free again.

This coming and going every week to Amsterdam, I did it a month or something, until we decided to space my trips to Amsterdam.

Now I would have more time for myself in the City, and not just work and return home.

Without having to return to Amsterdam on weekends, I decided with two work colleagues, to go out on Friday night to have a drink and to get to know Picadilly.

Had stayed that day to go out for drinks and walk, with them two, for touring the areas, with more bustle and fun of the city

We stayed to go out that night and we were walking and taking a drink in Picadilly, then one of the girls said to go to the Jazzcafe Candem, a great choice where I enjoyed the Jazz, of which I am a lover.

It is a place with elegant glamor and good musicians.

In the following weeks we also went to the Minystre of Sound to delight us with intense nights dancing House.

Until we repeated again at the Jazzcafe Candem, a place that intoxicated me with its warmth and atmosphere.

And there I met a black gentleman, about ten years older than me, but charming. High and attractive should measure more than 72 inches, compared to my 65 inches of which 6, corresponded to my heels.

He was an attractive man who until his age, gave him that touch of special class. His name was Martin Jackson and although he only looked 10 years older than me, he was close to fifty, his appearance was very seductive and attractive.

One Saturday, I was with Martin, that's what it was called that attractive afro-english gentleman, to go out to dinner together, he and I, and then go dancing, he took me to a bar in Le QueQum, a live jazz venue, where you could dance what I wanted, was an authentic and small place, for lovers of this type of music located a bit away from the center in Battersea High Street.

The place was beautiful, with that charm of the past, and that retro atmosphere I liked a lot.

Without the help of Martin , I never would have discovered on my own.

A sensual and relaxing place, that the company

of that black man next to me and

the rubbing of his hands on my waist, made my skin stand on end

We had a few drinks and then Martin said to me, do you want to dance jazz with me?

I replied that I would like to dance jazz with him, but I was not very good dancing, that style of music

He took me by the hand, taking me to the track, and with a beautiful smile told me.

-- "Let yourself be carried away by my Becka"! ..., "I'll take you, beautiful and sensual young...., you just follow my movements with your sensual waist. Flattery that made me blush

Faced with a sensual invitation like that, I could not say no, and it also excited me let myself be carried by the arms of that black man, almost a stranger who was trying to seduce me it was too intense a temptation to reject it.

I wore a black evening dress, with elegant straps and open on the sides that suited me very well and showing when opened, my skin white soft and fragrant

I started dancing and soon I was learning the steps, guided by the hands of a mature jazz teacher in the arms of which, at every minute I felt more at ease and why not say, a sensual and desired woman.

It had been a long time (in which I had not enjoyed that of sensual sensation,

baliando with my Sir Black, years ago, humm) experienced that sublime sensation of a desired and free woman dancing with him, in the arms of another man and with the charm of that black gentleman, touching our bodies, and feeling his hands in guiding me, and bonding in my waist when it was necessary.

I felt it again and Martin noticed how my skin bristled and my nipples got hard, with their contact.

We alternate the evening, dancing some pieces, drinking something, and dancing again.

I realized while we danced how Martin admired my white breasts swinging almost glued to him move inside my neckline, out and in my stomach, a tingling made me wish that they came out for him to enjoy them., with the movements and movements of the dance, because you were not a bra, because I liked to show them off.

[​IMG]

My nipples were marked in when in the silky black dress and I was dancing with a man who was not my husband for the first time since we got married, who guessed that he was a great classy seducer, and I let myself be seduced with pleasure and that for a long time I was attracted to black men and that I was a seducer.

He looked at them with desire, swaying to the rhythm of the dance, since I never wore bra, I liked to show my breasts and that men always looked at them with desire.

For years I had not spent a romantic evening with a man, who just wanted me to have fun and enjoy my company as a sensual woman.

I had rediscovered myself, with that girl who flirted with everyone, before being trapped by what was supposed to be Brenhard's girlfriend and after his good and faithful wife.

I let myself be carried out feeling again the flow through my body, the sensation and desire of that man so subtly trickster that was Martin, and the time for the time I did not, the pleasure of feeling beautiful, sensual and desired, with pleasure, feeling like the attraction and desire for him, that tall, black man was consciously giving him all my sensual body, like a hot, dirty and unfaithful wife, completely receptive to sexual desire, like a hot bitch that that seductive black man felt.

With my aching feet, from so much dancing and my lack of habit of doing it, but very happy, we sat down and had a last drink, before Martin, took me back home.

We left that place, with the promise to return soon to dance, and by car, we toured a city illuminated by the lights and the mystery of the night. Speaking of the essence of life and banal things too.

The looks that Martin directed towards my thighs, my smiling face and my sensual breasts had done what I wanted, my pussy was wet and a tingling run through my stomach.

When I got to my apartment, I was very hot and happy after the evening en el Quequm, so I said

--Do you want to go up to my apartment Martin ?, ... and have a last drink watching the lights of the city from above!

Do you want me to climb, beautiful and sensual Becka? to which I answered

- come on, I still do not want the night to end for us. I do not want you to leave yet!

I have parked the car , I rested my head against his shoulder, showing him my happiness and desire to continue the evening.

Once in the apartment, I opened the door and entered. I prepared some drinks while he watched me and we started to look at the city through the big crystals.

I wanted to give myself to him, but I did not want to spoil that magical moment, but Martin was behind my rodeo and I pressed against him, noticing between my ass, the hard bulge of his thick excited cock inside his pants.

I threw my head back and kissed her again in the mouth, in a long and endless kiss of mutual desire, and when she finished kissing me, caressing and squeezing my, taking my breasts with desire, and with two of his fingers I was looking for and playing with my hard nipples to get more slut wife, that made me hotter and with a desire to try his hard black cock.

I felt her hard dick, very tight against my ass with pleasure, providing waves of pleasure while playing with my soft and excited breasts.

My skin bristles, feeling like it surrounded my waist firmly with your hands. of backs for him, so that he knew that at that moment,

I felt completely delivered to that great Black Bull, wishing to be fucked by that big male Alpha, wanting to be fucked by that big male Alpha I felt stuck against my white ass, feeling the throb of your cock....

The conscious of my delivery, Martin I do not doubt, in lowering my dress until my waist, liberating my breasts that immediately Martin started playing with them

with desire, making my pussy immediately wet with pleasure feeling his strong hands on my breasts that he squeezed while pinching my hard nipples like stones, by the desire of female in heat that made me feel, more and more intensely.

With my breasts against the glass and London at our feet, my dress finished sliding to the floor, around my feet.

Now I was in front of my black male with her back to the to that seductive lover black men, almost naked as a slut, just a little thong black, adorned my ass, plus the stockings they covered my legs until the middle of my thighs and my high-heeled shoes.

I finished leaving my dress up to my ankles, staying alone with the print of the stockings and the heels

I felt like Martin was sticking his body to mine, while I keep my eyes closed, so as not to waste a single one of the sensations that Martin was offering me.

Now his touch against my ass was from his naked body no pants and his thick and hard cock there were abundant drops of pre-seminal fluid, that were sweet like honey.

When I saw his contact against my ass again, I was naked without pants and from his hard and thick cock, abundant drops of pre-seminal liquid, which were sweet as honey, sprouted.

That magnificent black lover, after smearing two fingers with the liquid of his hard cock, Martin put them in my mouth, so that I could suck and enjoy the sweet taste of their juices, as if Martin was fucking my mouth, dirty and hot wife.

He stuck to me tightly, his back to him as he was and embedded my naked body against cold glass of the window, feeling his good thick cock wedged between the channel of my white and his thighs, brushing my white and hot pussy and ass and su hard black cock while kissing my neck, and ordered me with a safe and dominant voice.

- "Becka separates your legs of white bitch and rests your hands on the glass"

- "I want the whole city to see how I'm fucking you, like a beautiful white female!

--¡ one more of those hot wifes, it's fucked well, as it should be, for a good black bull, like all the white females, wanting to be fucked, by a black dick.

His words warmed me up a lot, like a sow, want to be fucked hard

[​IMG]

That excites me like a whore, although I figured no one was going to see us because we did not have the lights, I was ablaze like a bitch in heat in that situation for voyeurs, behind the windows.

Then, with his hands, taking the back strip of my black thong, he broke it with his strong hand, and he put it between my teeth so that I could hold it there, as a sign of

domain, and that my hot and white holes of hot white wife they already belonged to him, and he was ready to use them.

I you feel the smell of my pussy, with my thong caught with my teeth, as a real bitch in heat

I felt the thick head of his hard cock travel several times the way between my clitoris and my anus. completely receptive, like a slut and anxious to feel her inside me, but did not, still wanted to make myself beg for his black dick

He spent more than a minute with my tits against the glass while I moved the ass of desire to be penetrated deep, I encouraged him to fuck me already .... I wanted it and I needed it so much, but he kept rubbing his cock between my two holes, but without putting more than an inch into my dilated pussy, making me feel his glans ready to sink deep inside me, although he, an expert lover was following with the hot game, which had managed, begin to slip drops of my juices going down my thighs

Then, I could not do more and I begged him with the voice of a dirty slut

- "Martin fuck me, please!" "Fuck me now I beg you, right now I need to be fucked by you, I am all yours, my beloved lover"

But he answered me

-¡ I will not fuck you, whore, how I feel the contractions of your first orgasm, produced by the touch of my Black Dick, playing with your hot holes of white slut " - adding

- "Then, when I feel like you shudder like a bitch in heat" " I will sink you my Black Dick, deeper and tighter than ever before another male has made you feel and fuck you until you feel flooded and full my creamy and hot honey" "And you'll feel your intense orgasm, it will make you faint with pleasure my white slut like what you are right now, a hot white wife in heat, wanting to be fucked by a big black male"

His dirty and exciting words and feeling his hard cock , waiting for the moment when I prayed more to be fucked, playing with my holes, tormenting me without stopping, made me run like a dirty slut ... Ahhhhh ...., AAhhhhh ... ., Oh Yeahhhhh ... ..! Martin, fuck me ... please! I begged him desperate to feel his cock inside me.

And at that moment, just in which my pussy experienced that strong orgasm that climbed up my back, up to my neck causing me to shake my head, prey of pleasure, Martin with one push, plunged his thick and hard cock into my pussy, until I felt like her pubis was crashing against my ass and her big balls against my pussy.

Then we started to really fuck, I pushed back pulling my ass and I kept digging him again and again his cock to the bottom, and between groans of pleasure of both Ummm ..., Umm ... Agggg ... Take whore! ...! ..... Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, and the plasss, plasss, plasss ... !, of the clash of our sexes, I turned to run like a bitch in heat again .... Ahhhhh ... Oh yeah, my black male, fuck me, fuck meeeee ...!

I finally felt, as numerous jets of his creamy and hot semen, crashed against the bottom of my uterus, and flooded me with their hot and creamy honey ... ..

While it emptied inside me, I felt like one of his wet fingers of cum and flow, I put it in the ass, instantly took it out and put two this time, dilating it and giving me immense pleasure to feel penetrated by ass and pussy at the same time and that began to stir inside my hot ass.

Then, Martin I take out his black cock from my slut's pussy, and taking his fingers out of my ass, he began to push with his cock my tight anus that resisted with my sphincter still lacking in dilatation to be fucked, something I was wanting as a sow.

After a series of thrusts of that black tail against my tender anus, I managed to overcome that useless resistance broke my ass at last.

When my black lover I broke it with his thick head, it hurt, but once with her inside the rest of his cock sank with ease and pleasure inside of me -Aaaaa ... Ayyyy "! ...., sinking that cock of almost 8 inches in my ass, and grabbing my hips again, while occasionally giving me a rather strong slap in my buttocks, like riding a mare, Plass, Plasss, Plass, saying -

- "Come on, bitch, ride! Ride! He started giving me a memorable ass fuck.

- Enjoy this sublime moment of being good fucked by a black stallion, plass!

- You already have my cock drilling your ass of white whore, as you were wishing ...

As he had fucked a moment ago, I ran twice more, while sodomizing me, until he was also able to unload a second, although less abundant load of hot semen, inside my ass, which I feel runs through my guts sliding hot and creamy inside me.

I thought I would die of pleasure with my orgasms and that hard tail of almost 8 inches inside of me, God! ... I never would have imagined, that Martin, that until a few hours ago, elegant and polite gentleman, kept so much pleasure inside him to please a female like me .......

My legs were weakening me. Martin pulled his hard cock out of my ass, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness, and after giving me a loud slaps of approval Plass ..! Plassss! He took me in his arms and took me to the bed where he threw me as I was, almost naked, just with my wrinkled stockings and my heels, sexy as a good slut and dripping semen and pleasure, and he lay on me immobilizing me in a hot and vicious embrace on the part of the two.

He looked me in the eyes and told me

- "You are an adorable female and I will be fucking you all night!

- I laughed full of pleasure "Ha ha ... ha!" While he began to eat my neck and mouth, a prelude that I was serious and that night, My black lover, he was not going to let me sleep, all night. to be about 15 years older than me, and that I could be almost his daughter because of my age ...... ..,

That night, Martin did did not stop fucking my pussy, my white slut ass and my sweet mouth. I licked and sucked his beautiful black dick and his hard and big balls, all the time without stopping until it was already five in the morning, and my mouth, my ass and my pussy, were hours, receiving one after another, his onslaught of great black male, receiving his tasty cum in my mouth to taste his honey and again, fucking my pussy and ass again in all the positions we both wanted.

Without any doubt Martin was an expert lover and knew how to give a female, all the pleasure he wanted and more if possible ......... .., in the end, we ended up exhausted and slept hugging each other, entwined our bodies that now gave off smell to sex.

That black lover of fifty years, had been my first black lover, but without a doubt the best of all those who had fucked me.

While I was resting hugging Martin, caressing her body I understood, because many women only had lovers or black companions, only the Black Bulls, knew how to fuck like Gods!

[​IMG]

But ...... .. he was waiting for me when I woke up from that wonderful night of sex and in the end, satisfied and happy placid dream ....

... a surprise that I did not expect to find, and could not imagine...

I will reveal it to you in the next Chapter, the 2

Note: I wish you like the story, and I will appreciate your comments and opinion

Thanks for reading me

... .. Alice Barker © 2018

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.
  2. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

A lovely beginning. From newly liberated, free and independent professional woman, to slut sow bitch in heat for Black meat. An easy, happy transition to make as the mutual seduction proceeds unhindered by an irrelevant husband.

We could practically feel him planting that seed in your guts, and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

AliceNaugthy likes this.