• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

HISTORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES PART THIRTEEN

HISTORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES

PART THIRTEEN

CUCKOLDS CUCKOLDING ONE ANOTHER. RETURN TO LA MERCED

In the preceding chapter I had a sex date with a coworker and invited her to a “party” and she would bring her husband to get acquainted with my wife. When I returned home, my wife was waiting for me

“Hello lover boy.”

“If you are going to ask me I screwed her three times.”

“You told her about our plans?”

“Yes and she accepted, while I was railing her she called her husband pretending that she was a whore that had been paid for a fuck in the ass and they both had an orgasm with the idea.”

“Did you ask her if she has ever thought of enjoying and be enjoyed by a paying costumer?”

“Of course and she got really hot. I also laid our plans to her and she accepted, she´s going to play.”

“I am so happy about it that! I am going to let you rest tonight and I only want us to hug and kiss in bed, well thinking about it a little pussy eating would be nice!”

Saturday morning we were on the loaned house one hour before the planned time with some T bones, charcoal, beer, etc. she had on a skimpy yellow bikini and a small see through robe, we were in the second floor when they arrived, she went down completely naked to open the door, according to the script hubby came alone to knock on the door, latter my wife told me:

“I dropped the robe on the floor and opened the door. You should have seen his face when he saw me in the buff! I pretended to be surprised but not shocked. I didn´t try to hide anything to his eyes”

“Forgive me I thought it was my husband! He must be somewhere around, let me pick up my robe.” And I bended over to give him a doggy style view of my behind. “Oh!” I said “I have a cramp, would you pick it up for me?” He passed inches from me I thought he would “accidentally” touch something but the guy is shy. Then I shouted to you that they had arrived.

We were starting to ignite the charcoal and seasoning the meat “Why don´t you two go to look for the salt upstairs while Juan and I start cooking?” Betty said to me and Iris. We went upstairs and got naked ”I really missed fucking you last night.” Iris said. She laid on her back in the uncovered mattress of a bed and opened her legs, I began sucking her nipples and went down to her clit, she pulled my head away and sucked my cock, then we started fucking, I felt like I was riding a bull in a rodeo, she was bucking wildly under me until she could not stand it anymore and her orgasm song echoed beautifully in the walls and in my ears making me follow her path a moment latter. While this was going on, my wife wearing her skimpiest bikini told Juan “My husband must really be fucking the shit out of Iris right now. “ He stared at her dumbfounded. “Oh don´t tell me you really believed that they went looking for salt.” And she showed him a salt container in her hand. “But don´t worry when they come down we will go upstairs to do some fucking ourselves, didn´t you like what you saw in the morning? I saw lust in your eyes and I keep seeing it now, don´t you want to fuck me? Get behind the bar´s furniture so you can touch whatever you want, I don´t want complaints from the neighbors.”

When we came down he was fingering her pussy and she was jacking his cock. ”It´s nice you are downstairs love birds. Don´t let the meat burn, while we are gone.” Betty said, and they went upstairs. We waited till embers formed and started cooking, just as the meat was done they came down a little sweaty but happy, we ate and had a beer and then my wife told us to get upstairs to play some games, we undressed in the room.

“The first game is Juan fucking me in the ass while my husband wet kisses me, then he will ass fuck Iris while Juan wet kisses her, do you agree?” My wife said. We all accepted, she lead the stallion by the hand to the bed. “Daddy there’s a pot of cream in my purse please bring it so he can slip his big fat cock inside my ass without damaging it. While you bring it we are going to make him real hard sucking his prick.” When I returned they were taking turns sucking his bone, that image gave me a boner, while his shaft looked as if it was ready to burst! “Daddy please put some cream on the tip of his cock so he can fuck me really good without h hurting me,” I did that and she got on all fours on the bed. “Now please put some cream in my ass to get your wife ready for him.” I dumped my finger in the pot and introduced it in her ass hole. “Juan, fuck me like a whore, my love come here to start kissing.” “Just let me see how he pushes his rod up your ass that is going to get me really hot” I said. Juan barely could contain himself any more, he approached her buns, put the head at the entrance and started pushing slowly overcoming the resistance, in a little while he was balls deep in her rear, she was moaning softly, I approached and we started kissing, our lips and teeth crashing because of the violent thrusts he was giving, so we stopped. “Daddy what a delicious fuck he is giving me I am going to come!” Betty started trembling, but her stud wanted to keep on enjoying her, she asked me to stand up and she started sucking my cock, in a while she reached her second orgasm, this was too much for Juan and he stopped his quick movements and gave one, two, three and four deep, determined thrusts while holding her hips tight and I knew he had just pumped four ropes of jism inside her. While they were resting Iris began kissing me and stroking my cock, I began fingering her magnificent pussy meanwhile they got up from the bed and were staring at us, Iris began sucking my cock. “Stop Iris,” shouted my wife, “you are going to make him come! Then he won’t be able to ass fuck you.” She turned to see Juan, “Look daddy, Juan has just fucked me and put a big load inside my ass but he is already hard again just seeing Iris sucking you!” She began jacking my tool. “Juan it is your turn to put some cream in my husband´s cock and inside Iris´ ass so he can fuck her without damage.” Juan did as ordered, she was on all fours in the bed, and I approached and pressed the tip of my very hard staff to the entrance of her butt hole and began a slow penetration. “Fuck me real hard, make me come, I want to feel your cum inside!” Iris said.

They were happily watching us fuck and he was real hard seeing his wife ass fucked and realizing that she was enjoying it tremendously. She started coming shouting UUUUUUUUGH! I was so hot that even when I wanted to keep enjoying her ass I couldn’t help it and started hosing her bowels. When I recovered from my orgasm my wife was furiously masturbating Juan while they kissed. “Seeing your wife getting ass fucked made you really hot?” She asked. “I am going to stop because if I keep jacking your prick you will spend your seed and you won´t be able to play the next game.” “What new game?” Juan, Iris and I asked in unison. “I want two double penetrations, one for her and one for me.” “That has been one of our fantasies.” Iris said “Then you have never had two cocks inside you?” My wife asked. “No never.”

“Well young girl then you are going to enjoy it first since it will be a novelty for you and also because you are the guest. But we have to rest for some time before.”

Somebody served drinks and we started talking about other things until our wives started to work in restoring erections by means of fellatio. When we were hard I laid on my back in the bed and Iris got on top of me impaling herself, I started to seek my pleasure but was interrupted to allow Juan to slip into her ass.

“She´s perfectly lubricated with my husband´s cum,” said my wife, “now you are about to become cum brothers.”

Once he got inside the blizzard achieved hurricane proportions, we were all moving at once trying to take and give as much pleasure as we could, even my wife was busy masturbating furiously, I could feel his cock moving in her intestine, it was an insane, perverted sex act reaching a crazy or demented status, Iris had become insane she moaned and panted. “Give it all to me, split me apart, faster, deeper! Sink all inside, don´t have pity on me……UUUUUUGH! UUUUUUUGH!” She began trembling and shaking in a big orgasm, while both males continued taking our pleasure and once again she crossed the goal line before us, then Juan began spraying her intestine with his man milk, I saw my wife’s glassy eyes while she was furiously masturbating to orgasm and that made me so hot that I started shooting all my ammo inside that incredible shooting range.

We rested for about half an hour, perhaps more, I dozed off till I felt lips in my cock Iris let go of my stiff dong, “It is time for your wife to get pleasure, don´t be so selfish.” My wife put Juan and me in the bed and started taking turns sucking one, while jacking the other, “Iris please help me, and suck my husband.” I was already hard but this change made me more excited, “STOP. You are going to make him come and then he will be useless! Well now is my turn.” She straddled Juan and impaled herself in his virility they fucked for a moment while I finger fucked Iris and she was jacking me while we were wet kissing, Betty asked Juan to stop so I could fuck her ass, when I entered another hurricane was unleashed; she started moving her hips in circles and up and down driving us mad with pleasure, since we had unloaded our balls several times we lasted a lot before ejaculating for the benefit of Betty who achieved several shuddering orgasms, finally I won the race and holding her hips for dear life I emptied myself inside that wonderful intestine, I abandoned that pleasure redoubt and watched the show of my wife fucking with that stallion until he tensed up and grabbed her hips to push himself as deep as possible while pumping his cum.

“Daddy,” my wife said with a hoarse voice,” I´m cumming! He´s hosing down my womb with his hot sperm! It feels wonderful!”

They stayed kissing some time while Iris and I did the same. After taking a shower and dressing we were going out. “Love birds I have news for you, next weekend Juan and me go to the Motel while you keep guard on the houses.” “Okay,” Iris answered,” but the other weekend is our turn.”

We were back in our house. “We found a pleasure mine, I had a perfect day and orgasmed as if there was no tomorrow. How it went for you?” Betty asked.

“Also wonderful I have not had so much fun in a lot of time.”

“Daddy, imagine that they accept to spend the next vacation with us and we go to La Merced to fuck, imagine a six some with crooked horn in which you dick first his beautiful young wife, then you enjoy Iris and you finish fucking me, while crooked horn screws me first, then his own wife and ends fucking Iris, at the same time Juan can fuck Iris first, then me and finish shafting crooked horn´s wife, all three couples in the same room almost fucking one couple on top of another, does that sound exciting for you?”

“I must not think about it because it is going to make me cum again” I answered.

“And if we do it at night after the three wives spend the afternoon fucking the gorillas? There are so many possibilities of getting pleasure!”

“How are you going to make Juan agree to this plan?” I asked.

“He has already accepted, one way to see how far he was going to go to give and get pleasure was ordering him to put cream in your cock so you could fuck his wife´s ass without harm. And you remember that he accepted! He already has told me that he is going to ask Iris to go. I had to keep a straight face when he told me that, because you already said she is going to go for it!”

The week went by quickly Thursday evening I was going through some papers at home when she entered wearing only a thong.

“Daddy do you forgot that Juan is going to call to make plans to fuck me Friday? Let me get you in the mood because I want you to fuck me while we talk.” She took out my rod and gave me a blow job I was rock hard when the phone rang, she took out her tong and bended over the desk so I could fuck her doggie.

“Hello.”

“I am stacked and pretty, at least that is what men tell me most times.”

“Yea, I also had a wonderful time at the party.”

“I also enjoyed very much the first screw we had, missioner and then doggie it never fails to give me several orgasms………..Little boy! You got a hard on since I opened the door naked, or you think I didn´t notice? But you hadn’t the nerve to touch anything…………My best O was when you were fucking my ass you made me see stars! It made me real hot that at the same time hubby was wet kissing me………………..OK see you tomorrow at nine.”

I was dicking her at high velocity she tensed up, started moaning and a loud moan told the world she was cumming, I tried to enjoy her more but the contractions of her pussy were too much and milked my Peter.

Friday last moment work made me arrive late to our house, it was near the hour when she would leave, I entered and found her in our room, she was absolutely gorgeous, I could see she went to a beauty parlor and her choice of clothing once again made me hard instantly now she wore a yellow set of half cup bra, garter belt and matching stockings and yellow panties that had an opening in the middle of the crotch, old customs die hard, once again she put her hands on her hips.

“How do I look?” She said.

And once again I put her on her back in our bed and proceeded to fuck her silly, two times she crossed the goal line ahead of me, but on the second one I also crossed it not far behind.

“You insist on sending me full of your seed whenever I am going to fuck another man!” She said laughing

“Remember to call me when he is balls deep inside.” I answered

“Daddy! But you are going to jack off and you would not have enough force and man milk to receive me when I get back.” She smiled. “OK just don’t overdo it so you can receive me in a proper way.” And she went out to fuck.

Once again the sweetest and also the most bitter of waits, the phone rang I heard her moaning. “Daddy he´s deliciously fucking me doggie I am almost there huuuuuuum, huuuum, huuuuuuum. Oh Daddy! I just had a delicious orgasm! But he doesn’t want to quit! If he keeps fucking me this hard he´s going to make me cum again! This is our second fuck I didn´t call you in the first because we were doing missionary and we were deep kissing all the time!” She told me with a hoarse voice.

I felt a jolt of jealousy but was rock hard and was so excited that I was jacking off.

“Daddy he´s shooting his sperm very deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, huuuuuuuuuuum, huuuuuuuuuum”

I started spraying my man milk all over the place not caring at all where it fell.

“Daddy I am going to hang up we are going to ass fuck when he recovers and then I will return home. Chao.”

I had a drink, watched television for a while and then she arrived. I opened the door she came in and gave me the usual passionate, deep, cock flavored wet kiss, and she took off her trench coat, she didn´t had anything under it.

“Which flavor will you choose for your atole?” (Cream pie) She said while showing me her two holes.

She went on all fours and I started fucking her ass, she went wild! Moaned, uttered some unintelligible words and made me come when she started moving her butt in circles, she was able to come twice I could feel her pussy through flimsy membranes contracting violently while she went limp. We went to the shower, to bed and fell asleep.

“Juan is going to ask Iris to go with us on vacation to La Merced so she can be fucked like a whore.” Betty told me in the morning. “He´s scared to ask her but he said he´s going to do it. I told him that there are a lot of beautiful women there, if you like one you can have her, you can take one girl and your wife can get a client and go inside together and get adjoining rooms so you can hear her fucking a complete stranger while you are having your fun, since the girls are paid and then go out and return to the client you can wait outside for her and kiss her and finger fuck her before she´s fucked by the John. Or you can wait for her to come out and then fuck her like a client; there are a lot of possibilities! You are going to meet one of the cat house´s bouncers and her young beautiful wife, who´s now twenty young, depraved, horny, sweet years old, don´t get jealous we females can have an orgy with some professional wrestlers during the day and in the evening you can show up in the motel to have a 3f vs 3m orgy, do you enjoy sloppy seconds? Daddy he was about to come at the spot! He answered that he was really hot just thinking about it but he will leave the decision to Iris. He said he will call me as soon as he has her decision, which we already know!”

The next Friday it was our turn to have fun “My husband approached me in a nervous state, I saw he was trembling” she told me at the motel. “I have something to tell you.” He said “Go on” I answered.

“I don´t want you to get mad, if you say no it is okay, but I would like to take you to a red light district to fuck other men.”

“You mean me working as a whore at a cat house?”

“Yes, but not for the money I want both of us to have pleasure and fun.”

“I didn´t answer right away, I made him think that I was giving it deep thought then I answered. Okay but promise me that you will not get jealous and that you will keep loving me. He embraced and kissed me several times thanking me for accepting!”

Life went on with our infidelity every 15 days for her and then for me, with the usual hanky-panky before and after, our sex life was over the roof and then came vacation time. We planned it a lot and early one morning we were at the door of the cat house, a few whores were parading the street there were maybe 20 men trying to decide which girl to fuck, Paola came out and our girls talked with her, she opened the door for them, they went inside and she came directly to me, she embraced me and we wet kissed I introduced her to Juan.

“So you are back to do some little dirty tricks?” Paola asked laughing.

“Yes but this time we came with another couple.”

“I know I will wait for them to go out and then I will go inside with you because I want you fucking the lights out of me, since your girls explained me your plan I am going to talk with that girl in the pink dress to be a part of it and fornicate with your friend here if he wants to so we all get in neighboring rooms.”

“Man she´s cute! I certainly agree.” Juan said.

Our wives came out looking very beautiful and sexy in their ultra-short skirts and blouses with a lot of cleavage it didn´t take a minute to have them both hit, I entered behind my wife and her client, then came Iris and her John, at the end Juan and his new found friend came inside the bordello, we got adjacent rooms, I kissed Paola and manhandled her, she answered massaging my junk and deep kissing me, she told me she had to leave me for a moment I went out and saw the four females walking single file to the “office”, Juan went out also, when they came back the four of them started kissing and teasing Juan, finally he finger fucked his wife before she went in to be fucked by her first client, I got the same treatment from my wife, Iris and Paola, out of the corner of my eye I saw Juan getting in the room with a visible hard on under his pants, when Iris went in to her John I felt a small jolt of jealousy since I had so much intimacy with her, but I got over it as I entered the room with Paola, I had a stereophonic show two loud speakers one at each side I could hear my wife and Iris screwing and sucking I could hear their moans and demands “Deeper, give it all to me! Oh shit! Etc.” while I was fucking Paola´s brains out doggie style, I almost lost my load when I recognized Iris orgasm cry while she was fucked by a complete stranger! I learned later that Juan ejaculated hearing his wife in the throes of passion with a stranger´s cock inside. When I heard my wife moaning I couldn´t control myself and began shooting a big load in Paola´s sweet pussy. We lay for a moment in the bed and wet kissed.

“You were so hard that you hurt me, but I liked it, hope we can repeat this trick.” Paola said.

We went out. “Man this is the most erotic sex act of my life! I came the moment I recognized Iris love cry while fucked by a John! I can only imagine what you felt hearing both of the girls moaning and shouting out of pleasure! My cock does not go down!” Juan told me.

“Why don´t we talk to the girls so you can fuck while hearing them both get laid. I can ask Paola to fuck with you; she has done this several times.”

“She´s a beauty I am all for it!”

So in a little time we had it arranged, my wife and a client entered, then Paola and Juan and finally Iris and a John, I waited outside since I wanted to save my ammo for the battle that will develop later. Juan came out of the bordello the happiest man on earth.

“This is amazing! I came two times! Once hearing Iris moaning and asking her client to fuck her harder and I didn´t lost wood! So I kept fucking Paola and then I heard your wife asking her client to fuck her deeper and faster and that did it! Paola was amazed that I threw two big loads inside her without recess!”

I went with Juan to the Spanish restaurant to have breakfast and we went to the hotel to rest. At 1 O´clock we went to see how the girls were, they were very happy, asked if we wanted to fuck, I entered with Iris as a client once inside the room she was all over me, kissing, fondling, stroking till she remembered she had to go to the “office” when she came back she told me almost the same tale of her husband.

“This is amazing! I did not know I could be so hot! Fucking complete strangers gives me an adrenaline shot, it is so exciting! I am able to come at least once in the arms…..and cock of a John.”

“I told you this will be like paradise.”

“It is and to thank you for introducing me to sexual paradise…..How do you want to fuck me?”

She started giving me a BJ and then we moved to anal doggie, she was out of her mind! She scratched the pillow, she moved her behind in every possible way to increase our pleasure until I delivered the seed she had ordered, I met Juan outside he did not had strength to go in again so we ate and went to rest, at 18 hours we returned thinking we would take them to the hotel but they had a “date” with the bouncer and one of his friends so they will meet us at the hotel at 23 hours. How I envy women! They can enjoy unlimited sex! We men must rest and keep an eye on our ammo not to deplete the stock.

They came in at 24 hours, very well fucked, filled with sperm and gave us sloppy seconds (30´s, 40´s?) Juan fucked my wife and I fucked Iris while they were telling us what a good time they had at the cathouse and with bouncer and friend who had fucked them at least two times each, that made us so hot that after a drink and a rest we switched partners and fucked their brains out, now as church demands each with his own wife, we slept in a pile and it was close to 10 AM when we were having breakfast.

The girls told us to hurry so Juan could fuck my wife and I could fuck Iris in neighboring rooms so we went right away, we took a taxi, we arrived and they went in the cathouse, there were about 30 men already waiting to see which girl to fuck, I have no doubt that word had spread around about two light eyed beautiful and very hot women who really enjoyed to fuck and that will actually orgasm while being fucked bareback by total strangers, that were available there. When they had changed from baggy street clothes to revealing outfits they came out and were instantly hit by several guys, we thought they will ignore them but they both went in with a John! About 20 minutes later they came out and ignored all the other guys and walked directly to us. Smiling they told us they had not cleaned up so we could enjoy sloppy seconds! We went in and I had the pleasure of seeing my cock covered with some man´s cum going in and out of Iris cunt until I added my load to the mess while hearing my wife panting, moaning and gasping while being fucked by Juan in the next room.

That night we went to a restaurant with the bouncer he said that he had six wrestlers that were willing to fuck them from 12 to six PM.

“You must include your wife she will love being with us at the party, if you do, you can keep all the money they pay, Iris has accepted this, we don´t need it, it will be of more use to you than for us, and after that gang bang we will spend the night together the six of us.” Betty told him.

“Done!” He said and all was set for the day after tomorrow.

Knowing the sexual storm that was going to land on us we went to bed early, had no sex at all, spent the day visiting the Chapultepec Castle and nearby museums and we seemed to be representatives of some church, so well behaved we were!

Finally the big day arrived, we had a late breakfast, and at 11 hours they took a taxi to the motel, we will meet the girls at six pm. I got a boner several times just thinking about what was going on at the moment.

We got to the motel just as the tall, muscular guys were going out I recognized one from the previous adventure my wife had, they were laughing, high fiving, obviously they were pleased, we went in and the girls were a mess, their cunts and asses dripping cum and had some on their faces, tits and hair, we had agreed that we would fuck our respective wives first, but as we came in the room little Annie had other ideas, she jumped in my arms and started wet kissing me saying she had missed me a lot, she took out my cock and started sucking it, stopping only to tell me she had missed my cock, in reciprocity Julian was kissing my wife and put her on her back in one of the beds, he mounted her and she went out of her mind, she started humping her love box to him to take it as deep as possible and began to answer his strokes, his cock was taking out a lot of sperm that had been spewed inside her twat, Betty´s eyes were glazed and began grimacing anticipating a big orgasm that was building inside her, Annie bent over at the edge of the bed they were in and I started to fuck her doggie while having a ringside view of the shafting my wife was enjoying so much, spent cum was pumped in and out of Betty´s pussy, she started moaning loudly while shuddering, that was too much for poor Julian who started to shoot his jism deep inside her. Iris was riding her husband on the other bed, it reminded me the first time I saw them fucking, sperm was flowing out of her well fucked cunt as she moved up and down his pole, all the while I was watching my dick, covered by other men´s cum, sliding in and out of Annie´s cunt, the whole picture was too much for me and I started unleashing my load while she was moaning and panting, a night of excesses followed all so similar to what I have told that there is no use in describing it.

Sometime latter Iris was promoted and moved to another city, my wife and I had some small adventures that were to tame comparing them to which has been told to describe them here.

Talking about Betty, finally the beautiful volcano that lies between her legs, where so many virilities melt, lost its magma, I guess it is the natural way of things in our lives, she´s now more interested in her grandson’s shenanigans than in sex, she has had a life threatening condition that fortunately was resolved, she still cooks for me and everyday sees that I am fed properly, she has been a wonderful hard working wife, faithful to me in her own way, and a wonderful, devoted mother and grandmother and I am pleased with that. I began my tale with a quote of an Spanish writer I think it is only fitting that I end it the same way, I will quote, also in a free translation, one of the earliest recorded Spanish poets, Jorge Manrique, whose father died the 11 of November 1476 and he wrote “ Verses to his father´s death”

Wake up the sleeping mind

Put the brain to work and wake up!

Contemplating how quickly life goes by

How death is ever creeping closer

So silently!

How soon pleasure is gone

How when we remember it gives us pain

How in our minds any time in the past was better

The moral of it is that life passes too quickly, I know, life is so complex, so precious, and so fragile. If you are still in the good old times, when there is no problem achieving a boner and your lady is willing, you should take advantage of it and do all the crazy things you have in mind before illness, death, an accident or any other unseen problem rises it´s ugly head, of the sad things I have heard the saddest is “It could have been”. So my advice is GO AHEAD, life does not give any guarantees, I don´t know if it will work for you as a couple, it worked for us, at the end of our times we stick together as a couple, I think that if there is a lot of respect and love for one another it will work for you also. Build some good memories for when you are old and grey; today in the coldest, darkest, longest nights of the winter of my life I evoke her loved figure as she was down on her knees, lovingly stroking a monster cock before blowing it, with a strange lust induced glint in her eyes and then warmth covers me, darkness is gone and if I have had a good day I might even jack off to those memories! Get as much pleasant memories as you can! I am sure the coldest nights of the winter of your life are not so far away as you think!

Back