• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

HISTORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES PART SEVEN

HISTORY OF CONSENSED INFIDELITIES PART SEVEN

HORMONES STRIKE AGAIN

Our new life in the bigger city began, I knew it wouldn´t take long for her hormones to start asking her to perform outrageous sexual acts, but in a big city where no one knew us it would be easier to do it unscathed, her figure had changed, she wasn’t any more the teen beauty, she had evolved to a very beautiful and stacked milf, it was a very hot summer and we decided to go just the two of us to a hotel with a pool, to cool off, the program was to return in the night to take care of our child. As usual she was wearing the smallest bikini allowed by law. There was another couple there about our age, the woman had a very visible 7 or 8 month pregnancy, and her husband drooled at the sight of my milf. My wife took pity of him.

“Daddy, that bastard stares at me, he wants to eat me with his eyes, do you mind if I give him a lesson?”

“Go ahead honey.”

She pulled the rear end of the biquini up into the crack between her globes and walked towards this guy, she dropped the room´s key and bended over to retrieve it. She went for a drink and returned smiling.

“Do you saw that?”

“How could I miss it? You made his eyes open up like saucers!”

We were in one of those hotels that have long hallways with lines of rooms at both sides, the other couple was in a room located 2 or 3 rooms behind ours, we had left open the door and she saw this guy passing towards the hotel´s desk.

“Daddy, this poor guy is just like you when we couldn’t have sex, can I brighten his day?”

“Go ahead Hon.”

She undressed and only put on a see through robe

“He is walking toward us hope he doesn’t drop his load on the spot.” She whispered, when he was in front of her with one hand blew a kiss to him while the other caressed her pussy, the guy didn´t made anything because he saw me, but latter on I left her at the edge of the pool and when I returned she showed me a small business card, on it he wrote. Beautiful lady please call me at twenty hours tomorrow and there was a phone number.

“Are you going to call him?”

“Yes if you don´t mind, but I want you to fuck me while we talk.”

Time goes by quickly; as usual I was in the room used as my office in our house when she came in

completely naked.

“Daddy get your cock out to blow it and make it hard so we can fuck while I am calling.”

I undressed in a second and she started working on me, we were so hot that we started screwing without touching the phone, I did her missionary while deep kissing, she interrupted the kiss and started moaning to her orgasm and her pussy muscles did me in, I started squirting jet after jet of man juice into her, we were over excited by what was about to happen. After resting for a while she took the phone and dialed, she looked terribly beautiful, her figure now one of a mature woman, with a flat belly and big, championship winning tits, to make this sight more sensual I could see my cum dripping from her bare snatch, she was jacking me and had me hard in no time, when the guy answered, she guided me to her feminine door and we were doing it again.

“How are you fucker”…………….”Did you like what you saw?” ......................”Why did you wanted me to call you?” ...............”Don´t be such an idiot! Only to see me? We are not teen boy and girl friends at this age!”...............”Now we understand each other”………………”How big is your dong?”........................” Okay, but if you are lying I won´t suck it”……………….”What I want you to know is that I am a very hot woman and once I get started my fire is difficult to put out”……………………….. …………………..”Yes but eat a lot of oysters and run and do weight training so you better your condition.” They set up a date, time and place.

“Daddy, in the face of all the slutish things I have done I am afraid that you will reject me for being such a whore, if you don´t want me to go I will stay home with you.”

My dick went in and out her hot vagina like so many shafts she had milked, we were in a fucking frenzy the idea of what was about to happen had me super-hot, and I answered. “Hon, I love you as the whore you are please don´t change.” I started pumping cum inside her as she was reaching another of many orgasms in that fornication, my sperm sealed our new pact, and our marriage was again in the right track!
Once again time changed, Thursday came, she went to the beauty parlor and came back strikingly beautiful, once again she went to the bathroom to end her preparations and went out naked with only a black garter belt and matching stockings, she said:

“Daddy I want to go by immediate delivery.”!

I threw her to our bed and fucked her with passion while biting her nipples, she started moaning and moving her beaver muscles, I could not stand it anymore and started throwing my seed deep inside her, and I dropped a big load. But the excitement had me hard before I went out, so I just went on fucking her with all my force till I dropped a second load inside her snatch.

“Daddy, I am not going to clean myself, I hope he enjoys an atolito” (diminutive of atole equivalent to the American cumpie)

We rested for a while; she got up and put on her trench coat, shoes, etc. We wet kissed before she went out.

“Call me whenever you have the chance, if you can, call me when you are deeply penetrated.”

She told me yes, once again the desperate and still sweet wait began for me, she made me shudder with excitement, the phone wrung and I answered.

“Daddy, I am having a great time, now the air is coming, I have to hang.” She said with a hoarse voice. Again my wife made me insane with lust. About an hour later she called again.

“Daddy he´s in the shower, already he has cummed inside me two times, and he wants more, he has already given me several climaxes, he has a cock a little smaller than you but since he isn´t getting any sex at home you can imagine how charged he is, I have to hang up I will call you again.”

Once again the wait began for me, an hour passed and she called her voice was hoarse, her breathing was agitated.

“Daddy if you hear that my voice is strange it is because I’m bended over looking for an earring that fell, I have been in this position for a long time but I think I am close to finding it, chao.” And she hung up. Forty minutes later she was parking her car, when she came in she gave me the usual cock flavored deep wet kiss, and smiling like a mischievous child said:

“Daddy, the last time I called you he was railing me doggie.”

I took off her trench coat, led her to a sofa while fingering her openings, made her bend over and started enjoying her ass, she went wild as I fully penetrated her rectum, she was screaming so loud I was afraid that she would wake up the neighbors, I was pumping her really hard, suddenly she shuddered and began moaning, not long after that I began squirting my seed inside her. We went to the bedroom and we kept fucking until the morning lights came. I had to call my office and told them I was coming down with the flu, gave them instructions and stayed home. But I still wanted more and remembered the room in the red light district.

“Hon, the house that we bought for our child has not been rented, I am going to have a surveillance mirror placed between the master bedroom and the one for the kids, so when you plan your next sex encounter I can enjoy the show.”

“I am going to put some rules,” she answered, “I am going to order him to invite a friend who has a bigger hose, I am dying to feel again two cocks at the same time inside me, the feeling is amazing.”

She was changing into a sex gourmet, much different from the teenager that I married, you may ask which one of them I loved more, I would answer both, and I still feel a deep love for them. The mirror was installed and a king size bed was put in the room where the sex encounters would take place. I went with her to see these things, when we were in the room with the bed she said:

“Daddy my pussy is wet just thinking what is going to happen here.”

We started wet kissing and she caressed my dick over my clothes, before I can tell you this we were naked and she was sucking my junk, then she threw herself in the bed opening her legs as an invitation for sex.

“Daddy you have a gorgeous erection!”

We began screwing in earnest, the perspective of this new lewd act had both of us hotter than hell, as we fucked our brains out in the same bed where she would be penetrated to the hilt by two men at the same time, I can´t remember how many times she came, moaning and trembling, I can only recall that I threw buckets of jism inside that fire without hope of stopping it. Then we came back to reality.

“Daddy, I think that when you see me being penetrated by those guys you will not be able to control yourself and you are going to jack off.”

“Witch! Witch! You are beginning to see the future!” I said joking.

“It is OK for you to jack off but not too much remember that after being screwed I want you fucking the shit out of me.”

Friday evening as usual she came to my office naked.

“Daddy take off your clothes I am going to call him and I want you to be inside me up to my gills, while I speak so we can meet and have some tasty dicking.”

She bended to be penetrated doggie, I went inside and began pumping with all my might, while she was dialing.

“How are you fucker?”............She was coming when he answered, she was moaning, and he asked what was going on……..”I am finger fucking myself thinking in what you are going to put inside me and I just reached an orgasm!” …………………….. “That is all right but in our next date I want you to bring a friend who is as big as or preferably bigger than you in the male department”……………..”I don´t know how you are going to do it, it´s your problem, tonight I will go with you to get railed but if you don´t find a partner for the next date I will not see you again.”

At that time my pecker was starting to burst, sending wave after wave of hot male milk inside her, but I was so excited that it didn´t went limp, so I kept spearing her for some more time, she was so aroused that she came when I was watering her inside and several more times while I kept doing the in and out, finally I felt like all my body was melting inside her! It was an incredible orgasm! I pumped another huge load in her puss. This time she went to take a shower and she came out of the bathroom, dressed? In a red garter belt, red stockings and red high heel shoes, she gave me a deep wet kiss, put on her trench coat and then she left.

She came back at one o´clock, I was sleeping but I awoke when I heard her car parking, I opened the door, we kissed and she asked me:

“With what do you think I am wet?”

I knew I was going to enjoy an atole. I directed her to a sofa took out her trench coat and began fucking her doggie style, it was very exciting to see my cock coming out of her cunt covered by the spunk of her lover, she moaned to an orgasm and five minutes later to a second one, this time the contraction of her cunny muscles did me in and I started drenching her vagina with my semen. I was so excited by this situation that my cock stayed hard so I just changed the point of impact of my sights and penetrated her ass and began enjoying her rectum till a powerful orgasm sent me to sleep.

“ Daddy, he said that he remembered a guy who worked with him, that was nicknamed seven cells, because his dick was as big as a seven c cells flashlight, he was going to look for him, I hope that he finds him! I gave him the house´s address and we are going to meet there at 20 hours Friday.”

Friday came and at 19.30 we were entering the house, the rooms are in the second floor, I placed a chair in front of the mirror, closed the door with the key and waited for the events to develop. She had on only a black garter belt and black fishnet stockings, she had her trench coat on. I heard a car parking and her voice saying, “enter the door is open.” she later told me that her lover introduced seven cells to her; she took off her trench coat and asked:

“How do I look?”

They went directly to her and started fondling her tits and fingering her openings, they wanted to fuck her in there! But she resisted, actually one of them was able to penetrate her, and she almost gave in, but remembering me she told them that she didn´t want any trouble with the neighbors and in a room upstairs was a bed that will make things more comfortable, I saw them entering the room the guys were undressing as quickly as possible, she put them in front of the mirror and started giving head to both.

“You can see me giving head to you directly or in the mirror,” she said but I knew she did it so that I would not miss a thing, she stood up and took seven cells by the hand and led him to the bed, she sat on the edge, put her back in the mattress and opened her legs, she took his big cock (I think it was 12 inches) with her hand and started rubbing her delicate pussy lips with the massive head while she was jacking him, she stopped and ordered, “Fuck me!” He penetrated to the middle in his first thrust and completely on the second, her face was changed by lust, I could see that she was enjoying her new partner immensely, she moaned several times, he increased the velocity and then slowed as he was spewing his seed inside her, he got out his spade dripping cum, the other guy took his place and once again she rubbed her flower with the cock head while jacking him until he penetrated her, his cock was dripping with the cum of the other guy, in about five minutes he started mixing his seed with the one of her first fucker. They rested for a while, had a drink and one more time she made them hard with her beautiful and talented mouth, she ordered the one with the lesser weapon to lie on his back and she straddled him and buried his dick in her pussy, she ordered the other one:

“Fuck my ass!”

He started hiding his monster in her hole, she was going crazy with pleasure and started having an orgasm after another, I was remembering how tight I felt her ass in the two times that I had participated in a DP with her, I was jacking off and just could not hold out more and I came in several bursts in one of the best masturbations of my life time I was surprised by the force of the jets that came out of my dick! Now I can properly say that I have jacked off on the other side of the mirror! The actions went on for some minutes until I saw cum dripping out of her pussy and the guy under her stopped moving, some seconds later seven cells hung to her waist while sending his seed deep inside the forbidden channel. The men dressed then the trio left the room and I thought my time to fuck her had come, but in minutes she came to the room again guiding seven cells by his sword, she placed him in front of the mirror and started sucking his dick, she was making a show of it, teasing the head with her tongue and then getting it as deep in her throat as she could, then she threw herself on her back in the bed , put a pillow under her hips and they did it missionary, after she had a delicious massive, gasping and moaning orgasm they changed to doggie, she rode him next, she did it all thinking about giving me the best vision! They went doggie anal and he burst inside her after 30 minutes of nonstop fucking. He wanted to go on but she told him that I was to return about 11 to the house and already it was that hour, so they kissed and she led him out. A moment later she was knocking at my door, I opened it and she said:

“Daddy, I get pity on you, seeing so much sex and unable to fuck me! At least you were able to jack off?”

“Hon all that cum on the floor is mine, I spewed it when you were dicked on both sides at the same time, but I have a terrible hard on, what are you going to do about it?”

“Don’t worry Daddy that can be cured”

She started sucking my prick, after a minute we went to the bed where I did her missionary; I took my cock out after she had had an orgasm and told her:

“Look how filthy my dick is! Covered by the cum of your two lovers! Clean it!” And she sucked it clean, I re-entered and I had a big orgasm inside her in no time.

I have read in Dark Wanderer´s stories that a pussy stretches and they can feel no friction after she has been fucked by a bigger cock, but the vagina is a muscle that returns to its shape, this in medicine is called muscular tone, if not , giving birth will be the end of the sex life of a woman. Her pussy and her ass felt good! We rested a while, she sucked me hard again and I fucked her doggie, I felt her coming two times, on the third I added my load to the remains of the spunk dropped by her lovers as I felt her pussy muscles milking my spear. We were not done jet, she worked at getting me hard again and I sunk myself in her ass doggie, when I looked at my cock going out I could see cum remains from her previous encounters this drove me wild and in about five minutes of the old in and out I started drenching her ass.

Since we had an all-night baby sitter and it was well past midnight we just embraced and slept the night away.

On the way home she told me:

“Daddy seven cells told me he has a friend bigger than him and next Friday he is going to invite him.”

“How did he knew, is he gay or bi-sexual?”

“No his friend heard about “seven cells” and they made a bet to see who was bigger.”

However fate had other plans for me, I couldn´t see the actions since at work I was sent to Mexico City and to what was going to be one of the lewdest adventures for us.

Back