1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Her Secret Fuck With a Black Man

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by EroticWriter, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EroticWriter

EroticWriter Well-Known Member Author!

Her Secret Fuck With a Black Man

by EroticWriter

[​IMG]

You’ll find most of it here, readers. Interracial sex. First time anal sex. A young man fucking his female boss and how a female boss rewards a good employee. Big cocks. Cheating wives, more than one cheating wife.

There's also incest, voyeurism and more than a little bit of exhibitionism, and maybe a case of rape, you decide.

As Louise Jones passed her daughter’s closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, Louise observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a large dildo shaped vibrator. Shocked, and without thinking, Mrs. Jones asked, "Laurie! What in the world are you doing?"

Her daughter replied, "Mom, I’m thirty-one years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I’ll ever get to a husband. Please, *go away* and leave me alone."

The next day, Tom, Laurie’s father, came home early and heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the slightly opened bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he observed his totally naked daughter making passionate love to her vibrator. Mr. Jones knew that he should be discreet and withdraw, but something held him in place.

This was more than seeing his daughter in a compromising situation. Mr. Jones had never seen a woman playing with herself, let alone using a vibrator. Fascinated, Mr. Jones watched as his daughter alternated between using the vibrating tip on her clitoris to using fucking motions to bury it deep inside her wet and shiny pussy.

From his vantage point Mr. Jones could see his daughter’s pussy in intimate detail and he quietly slipped closer to the bed so that he could see more. He kneeled at the foot of the bed, and stared up between her legs.

That dildo, which was remarkably similar in appearance to a real cock, had to be at least nine inches long, and thicker than average. It seemed to be hollow so that a flashlight shaped object with batteries could be fitted within. That was the part of the dildo that provided the vibrations, apparently.

Her father had never seen a woman’s pussy being stretched and worked over like this before. The only woman he had ever made love to was Louise, the girl’s mother, and that was usually in a darkened bedroom. Her mother was modest, and although Mrs. Jones’s body was still quite nice, she seldom let her husband have a good look at her nudity, not even when they were having sex.

Tom was totally enthralled with what he was seeing. His daughter favored her mother; both face and figure, in almost every detail. This was like watching his wife in action on the bed; in ways he had only dreamed of but never seen. Tom was surprised and pleased about seeing his daughter’s naked body.

Her figure, at least as far as he could tell from her position of lying down, looked just like his wife’s body had back in the early days of their marriage, before she had given birth to Laurie and a son. His daughter’s breasts were large, probably a D cup, and because Laurie took care of herself, they were still firm. Even on her back, Laurie’s breasts did not flatten out and were pointing proudly into the air.

Seeing the dildo working in and out of Laurie’s pussy was like watching a sight that Tom had fantasized on for years, and that was his wife possibly taking a large cock from a strange man. In the early days of their marriage, another man had almost succeeded in seducing his wife.

Almost succeeded, or maybe he had. Tom didn’t know for sure.

At least that was the way Tom looked at it, an attempted seduction. His wife, on the other hand, claimed that she had been abused. Louise had told Tom about it several days later. His wife had hung her head and cried as she shamefully told him the details.

His wife's partial confession.

It had been way back, into the second year of their marriage. They had decided to sell her old 1959 Pontiac. This car was the one Louise owned dating back to the time when her parents had purchased it for her as a teen. This car had special meaning to them in one aspect; it was the car where they had first made love.

They had not waited till marriage to have sex, but almost. They were formally engaged when Tom had broken Louise’s cherry in that old car. One advantage of having a car from the fifties was the front seats were bench style, and you could lie down on them.

An interesting aspect of the 1959 Pontiac was the advertising campaign put forth by General Motors. They advertised it as 'wide body, designed for better handling, and more room inside.' That wider seat was to come in handy.

One day when her husband was at work, a man called about the ad and came to see the car. He wanted to take the Pontiac for a test drive. Tom had told Louise no test-drives unless he was there. This man however, was silver-haired and looked almost like her preacher. He seemed harmless enough, so Louise agreed to let him test drive and she rode along.

The first five minutes of the test drive consisted of stop and start. She noticed the man glancing over at her legs each time they came to a stop. Louise was wearing a short skirt, which had hiked up to mid-thigh when she had seated herself. She knew her legs were nice to look at. Men were always looking at them so Louise thought nothing out of the ordinary by his stolen glances.

Tom interrupted her at this point to ask her, "Couldn’t you see the warning signs?" Louise said she thought nothing of it at the time. He seemed very nice, and harmless. She was used to men looking at her in that way and nothing ever came of it.

Tom grumbled a little, "Yeah, but you weren’t out and alone with them in a car either."

Louise nodded quietly, looking briefly at his face and then away while acknowledging Tom’s opinion that perhaps she should have been more careful. When Tom asked her to go on, he emphasized that he wanted to hear what had happened in detail. "Don’t leave anything out."

You won’t be mad at me? I didn’t plan it. I didn’t want anything to happen.”

“No, I promise not to get mad at you. I don’t know about him though. Go on.”

Her head hanging, Louise went on. The man asked Louise where they could go to get out of the bumper to bumper traffic so that he could try it on some bends, etc. She suggested a large city park nearby, which on weekdays was virtually empty of traffic and was a lot closer than trying to head out of town on the freeway.

They had gone about halfway around the park when the man stopped the Pontiac near a covered picnic pavilion. Louise thought that maybe he was going to check something on the car or maybe get out to use the men’s room. Instead, he reached under the seat and slid it all the way back, taking Louise with it.

Then, with a grin on his face, he slid across the seat and grabbed Louise, pulling her tight against him and pressing his lips to hers.

Panicked, Louise started struggling, and he stopped trying to kiss her. He did, however, continue to hold her in his arms. Acting surprised at her non-response, the man said that he thought Louise had wanted "it" by the way she had been showing off her legs. Trembling, Louise said that she had not been deliberately showing her legs, and that she could never do anything like this.

He held her tighter and his left hand began sliding under her dress and up the inside of her thigh. Trying to resist, Louise straightened her legs, the seat being slid back giving her room to stretch out, and squeezed her thighs together.

"Don’t! Please, I’ve never done anything behind my husband’s back. I love him, and this isn’t right."

Despite her protests, his hand continued up her thigh and came to rest on her panties. His right hand, which he had placed behind her head, pulled her closer to him and he planted his lips firmly on hers. As his tongue slipped into her mouth, Louise felt his hand sliding under her panties.

She tried squeezing her legs tighter, but it was no use. His tongue probed along with his finger and unable to choose where hardest to resist, she allowed both actions to continue for a few seconds.

“No. Please!” Louise finally pulled her head away and clamped her legs, which had opened some, tighter together. Temporarily stymied because she was still resisting, he removed his hand from under her panties and looked Louise in the eyes. *

"Look woman, I’m going to give you a choice, you can either suck me or fuck me. Which would you prefer?" *

The inflection in his voice and the look in his eyes suggested violence, although he never actually threatened her.

“I…I’ll suck you, suck it.”

Although the thought of taking a strange penis into her mouth disgusted her, Louise chose suck, because she feared getting pregnant by a man not her husband.

“Since you chose suck, that means all the way and you swallow. Do you know what that means?”

Louise could not meet his eyes. “Yes. I have to swallow your cum.”

As she told her story, Louise knew what Tom might be thinking, that Tom had asked her to suck him, and she had only placed her mouth on Tom for short periods, and would never keep her mouth on him until he reached orgasm.

The man said that it might be easier for her to do this if she allowed him to get her aroused first. When Louise asked what he meant, he told her that he could play with her body and kiss her beforehand. This might make her horny, and sucking his dick might be easier to do.

She replied that it was not necessary for her to be horny in order to suck him off. But then he replied that if he could play with her body he would get hard quicker, cum quicker and it would make her job easier.

Then he added that if she were turned on, it would be easier for her to swallow his cum. That made sense to Louise, and the man could tell that she was thinking it through. When she sat silently, he went ahead without waiting for her reply.

Louise looked Tom in the eyes as she related these details, saying that she already knew it would do no good to try and deny the man feels of her body. He was going to get them, regardless. Tom replied that he understood, and that he still wanted to hear all the details.

(Though Louise agreed to give her husband all the ‘details,’ the parts she was too ashamed to admit and left out of her telling have been included here, parts of the story such as her nipples became erect.).

He pulled Louise against him again and shoved his lips against hers. His tongue penetrated her mouth as his hand slipped under her blouse. Her nipples became erect under the skillful manipulations of his fingers. A couple of minutes later as his hand started under her skirt, Louise quickly reached down to unzip him before he managed to place his hand onto her pussy.

Tom stopped her there to ask if, because she had quickly reached down to unzip the man’s pants if maybe the man had interpreted that to mean she was anxious.

“I was just trying to head him off and maybe ‘skip a step’ if I kept him from going under my panties.”

Tom nodded. I can understand your thinking but he probably thought you were getting excited.”

She replied that she didn’t know for sure but now that he mentioned it, it might have since the man did not know why she had rushed to open his trousers. All Louise knew at this point as she related the story was that she was unsure as to whether she should tell Tom the next part, about the size of the man’s penis.

The man was fully erect when Louise reached in, and when her fingers wrapped around something unbelievably thick, making her gasp in shock, he told her to take it out. Louise had to struggle to get it out. It was long and wedged down inside the left leg of his trousers.

He placed his hand under her panties before she managed to get his penis out of his pants. Louise wanted to head him off, and had not managed to do so.

But all Louise said to her husband was: “I got it out as quick as I could but he still managed to get his hand under my panties.”

“Was he hard?”

“Yes.” Louise steeled herself for the inevitable next question.

“What size was it?”

“Big.” She looked directly at Tom. “Bigger than yours, noticeably bigger,” she admitted. “It was thick and long and it scared me.”

“So now you are holding his big hard dick and he’s under your panties. Then what happened?”

(Sigh) “Why do you want to know all this?”

“Because you put yourself into this situation and by having to admit it maybe it will better teach you a lesson.”

“Alright, I’ll tell you.” Her face began to redden.

He teased her nub with the tip of one finger, and Louise’s legs involuntarily opened. It was enough to turn her on slightly, she admitted to Tom.

As his finger slipped into her vagina, Louise gave his shaft a squeeze, testing his size before hurriedly bending down and wrapping her mouth around as much of the thick knob as she could handle. Her hand grasped his long shaft, and Louise began stroking with her hand while she sucked.

“It sounds like baby, you were getting into sucking his cock.”

“I...I just wanted to get it over with. I wanted to finish him before he changed his mind and decided to go ahead and insert his hugeness into me anyhow.”

As she sucked, he fucked her with his finger. Despite her best efforts to ignore his fondling, Louise felt herself becoming extremely aroused, something she did not relate to Tom as she continued telling the story. Her pussy was flowing freely, and he asked her if she wanted to change her mind and go from sucking to fucking.

Afraid now that he might not keep his word about receiving a blowjob only, Louise kept her mouth on him and vigorously shook her head from side to side, taking his dick along for the ride.

“Were you turned on now, his finger in you and sucking his big cock?”

“No Tom, please. Maybe a little I was turned on, but I was doing my best not to give in.” She went on.

At this point in the story, Tom interrupted Louise and asked, since she had admitted to being aroused by the man’s finger, why she had not decided to fuck him and avoid having to swallow his cum? Louise turned to look at Tom.

Using her most sincere facial expression, she said that not only was she afraid of being impregnated, but that the man’s penis was so large that it might have hurt her. Besides that, she went on, he was forcing her to do this, and she was still trying to maintain some control of her own.

“I thought you said it was ‘noticeably bigger, but you didn’t say so large it might hurt. How big was he, anyhow?

She sighed. “Huge. It was, I don’t know, maybe nine inches long but it was the thickness that was scaring me.”

Louis watched Tom’s face, and she could not help but wonder what he must be thinking. She added one more comment: "Besides, I’ve only made love with you, and I wanted to keep that special, just between you and me."

Tom, being a man, was thinking more about the physical aspects than Louise was. Tom nodded his head to indicate that he understood, but still, Tom wondered. Did she ‘really’ think that dick was too big to take?

As mental images continued to form in Tom’s mind, Louise continued with her story. The stranger reminded her that if she continued to suck, she had to swallow it all, no spitting out allowed. She had almost changed her mind and gone for the fuck, but the fear of pregnancy was too strong.

At this point in the story, her husband, who, despite his anger at what had happened, strangely felt himself becoming aroused. Tom jokingly commented that it was a good thing that the stranger had not had rubbers with him.

Louise frowned. She had expected Tom to be extremely angry and upset at what the stranger had forced her to do, but Tom seemed to be taking it in stride. She asked Tom if he would have preferred that she had fucked the man. Tom denied this, of course, but the image of her taking the man’s large cock into her little pussy had been formed in his thoughts.

Eroticism had taken the place of anger in his mind, because the incident had happened several days ago. There was little that Tom could do about it now because they did not know who the man was since he had not purchased the car.

Tom asked his wife to go on with her story. He kept encouraging her to go on and to be sure and not leave anything out. Louise hung her head and told Tom about how the man had continued to fuck her with first one finger, and then had slipped a second finger into her while his other hand went into the top of her bra and fondled her breasts.

He warned her once again to keep her mouth on him and swallow. Louise’s jaw was getting tired from having to hold it open so far. As she described the scene to Tom, Louis unconsciously reached up and rubbed her jaw as she remembered.

Louise sensed the fact that Tom seemed to be aroused, so she had decided to provide him with all the gory details. For his part, Tom couldn’t believe that Louise was going into detail like this. She could have gone without mentioning that part about the man’s fingers penetrating her, but she was leaving nothing out.

Louise sucked as best she could while he continued to fuck her with his fingers. The fingers felt good, Louise admitted to Tom, surprising him with her honesty, but her jaw was getting so tired. A couple of minutes later, an amount of time that seemed to be forever for Louise, he announced that it was coming up the tube and placed one hand on the back of her head.

Once again, Tom interrupted her as he visualized his wife about to take a full load into her mouth. He asked her what size balls the man had. Louise replied that she did not know, because his penis was just sticking out of his unzipped pants and his underwear. She also commented that she was not entirely sure how long the man was as far as that went, because some of his penis was hidden down in his pants.

Tom opened his mouth to ask, but Louise anticipated his next question. “The part I could see and had my hand on,” she said, “was longer than yours is, if that is what you were going to ask”.

Tom’s face reddened slightly upon realizing that his wife knew that he might be jealous that his wife had become very acquainted with a penis much larger than his own. Louise could read his mind. Shaking her head, she went on to assure Tom that she was not aroused by the fact that the man had such a large penis.

Louise went on to say that she was dreading what was about to happen, but pre-coital fluid had been flowing freely from his penis for some minutes, and she had become used to swallowing some bodily fluids from this man. In some ways, this pre-conditioning seemed to help because his pre-fluid had very little taste.

“I felt the head of his cock all of a sudden get larger and I knew it was time.”

“You actually felt the head of his dick get larger?”

“Yes. For a split second before he started shooting, it sort of inflated like a balloon, and I felt it.”

Fortunately he did not push her head down or thrust his hips upward or Louise would have choked on his thick penis. At that point she commented that he might have had really big balls, because he nearly drowned her, there was so much cum.

As she described how it had been to receive a hot load into her mouth, Louise visibly swallowed, and Tom caught it. The throbs seemed to go on forever, she said, and she could feel every spurt shooting across the top of her tongue. Somehow, Louise said, she had managed to block out the thought of what it was that was building up in the back of her throat and was able to swallow and attempt to get it down.

Tom was surprised at how much detail Louise was giving him. Most of it she had held in her mouth and was still working on swallowing after his orgasm had ended. He slowly eased two fingers out of her pussy and flopped back onto the seat. As he did, Louise raised her head and released his cock from her hand.

“Talk to me. I want to hear you talk so I’ll know you swallowed it all"

“So what did you say to him?”

“That he sure cums a lot.” But that wasn’t all. He expected more.”

“More?”

“I’ll tell you.”

“Don’t leave my dick just yet, baby. You have a little more work to do before we’re through." *

Louise told Tom that his comment had scared her at first, but it turned out to just be a little follow up on what had just transpired. He made her stroke his shaft afterwards and milk more cum out to the end. As each blob appeared, Louise had to lick it off the tip of his dick with her tongue.

He made her wait several minutes, and as his penis slowly softened, more cum and pre-fluid came out. Saying that he wanted to keep ‘his trousers clean’ she was made to keep milking his shaft upwards and sucking and tonguing him until no more fluid appeared. Fortunately, Louise said as she related the story to her husband, the man had not demanded more.

“He didn’t get hard again, even though you were hanging onto it?”

“I wasn’t ‘hanging on’” she started to say, then changed it to “He shot so much that it seemed to take away all his desire.”

For his part Tom had mental images in his mind of Louise flicking her tongue out and licking little blobs of cum off the man’s penis. He didn’t feel anger over it, just a sense of denial over not being there to see it, and anger over the fact that this man had taken so much advantage of his wife.

The stranger drove Louise back to her apartment. On the way it started raining, and the dark clouds seemed to fit her mood as she watched the wipers sweeping back and forth across the windshield.

He parked the Pontiac in the underground garage in the same spot where it had been parked before. The man told her to take the elevator while he watched to make sure that she did not see where he went.

"Do you plan to steal the car now after what you’ve stolen from me, and my husband," she asked? Louise had waited until she was completely out of the car before asking.

"No, I’ve just had a really good time. No need to mess it up with felony car theft. Now that you mention it, here’s your keys back." He reached across the passenger side of the bench seat and offered the keys to her.

As Louise quickly grabbed them, she asked, "How about forcing a man’s wife to suck your cock? I do believe that’s a felony."

"Honey," he laughed, "somehow I don’t believe that you will tell anyone. Why should you? No harm was done if you think about it."

"Maybe in your mind there wasn’t," Louise replied and quickly walked towards the elevator without looking back.

When Louise got off the elevator she immediately went to the window of their apartment to try and spot what he might be driving in the street. She saw neither him nor his car. With nothing to go on other than a description, Louise decided not to report it. Only her guilt had caused her to fess up to her husband a few days later.

"You know," she told Tom in the course of her telling the story, "Never once did he say or ask me anything about his having a big cock or what did I think of it or how does it compare to my husband’s? So come to think of it, as far as he knew, my husband might have had one just as big or bigger."

Tom knew that she was trying to take away some of the jealousy that he might be feeling at knowing his wife had handled and sucked a cock much larger than his own.

"He might have had the idea that he was larger. I remember you saying that you ‘gasped’ when you first put your hand on it inside his pants."

Louise thought about that. "That’s true, but I might have done that anyhow if you had been the same size as him or larger." She knew that was a weak excuse but it was the best she could come up with.

During her "confession," and at the end of it, Tom had asked Louise if she was telling the total truth about what had happened, or if she had actually been forced to go all the way. Louise looked hurt and denied any more physical involvement other than what she had described.

But Louise had looked away, not meeting Tom’s eyes when she said it. Suspicious, Tom held Louise in his arms and told her that he understood, and that under the circumstances she had probably done the right thing.

Still though, despite his "understanding" nature, Tom was upset. Another man, a strange man, who had absolutely no rights, had known his wife in a very intimate manner. He had kissed and forced his tongue into her mouth. He had seen and felt her breasts. He had fingered her in the pussy.

He had shown her that some men have much larger penises than her husband has, putting images and memories in her mind that she will never forget. And maybe thoughts, or desire. And then he had shot a huge load down her throat and made her swallow. This man had done all that to his wife, had almost total carnal knowledge, and Tom couldn’t do a thing about it.

Even now, many years later, Tom still wondered if perhaps his wife had actually been fucked by the stranger and had not been able to bring herself to admit it. Tom had his reasons for doubting some aspects of her story.

According to Louise, she had waited a few days to tell him until her "guilt" got the best of her. But, thinking back on it in the days after she had revealed the incident to him, Tom realized that Louise had not made love to him during those few days in between. Louise had made excuses, including the classic ‘headache,’ to deny him.

It was only after her ‘period’ had come along that she had related the story to him. Had Louise been waiting to make sure that the stranger had not impregnated her before telling Tom? It certainly looked that way, because if she had not fucked the stranger, Louise would have been unafraid to make love to her husband. Still, Tom had never accused Louise or questioned her further over the incident.

Tom had the usual doubts that all men would have about their wives in a similar situation if the information were several days late in reaching them. What if his wife had willingly fucked the stranger?

Suppose when Louise had been riding with the stranger that she had actually ‘wanted’ it when the man had parked the car or even before he had brought the car to a stop? She might even have suggested using the park because she knew the park is a good place to...park.

Still, if Louise had done anything willingly, why would she bother to tell Tom? Wouldn’t it be a lot simpler to keep it a secret? Perhaps Louise had been feeling extremely guilty over the affair and had chosen to tell Tom just part of it to alleviate her guilt. Tom’s reasoning was based on the theory that it is easier to tell a half-truth rather than to hold it all inside.

Now, as Tom watched his daughter with the dildo, he was watching, in effect, what he had always wondered about. Did his wife take a strange dick into her pussy, a large and forbidden dick? If she had, did Louise enjoy it? If so, this is what it might have looked like.

Her Secret Fuck Part Two

*What Tom did not know.*

The truth of the story was that Louise had actually been fucked in the Pontiac that day so many years ago. Besides not admitting that fact to her husband, Louise had also neglected to tell Tom one other thing. The man had been black!

Louise had been told by Tom, no rides with guys that want to try out the car unless I am there. If he had known that not only had she ridden along with a strange man, but that he was black, Tom would have been more than a little bit upset.

But he had seemed so safe; this nice black older man with silver hair who was polite, and courteous, and had given no sign that he might try force fucking her. So Louise had taken a chance, and as a result, what Tom had hinted could happen to her had actually happened.

When he had been glancing over at her legs, Louise had found it to be very stimulating, more so than she had admitted to Tom. Then had come the possibility of being raped and impregnated by a black man or having to suck a black dick.

When the man offered her the choice of fuck or suck, she of course had chosen suck. Louise had swallowed his cum, just like she had related to Tom in her story, but, as he continued to finger her pussy, getting Louise incredibly wet, she paused from her cleanup of his penis with her tongue and asked if he had any rubbers.

The man laughed and said so what? If he wanted to fuck her no matter what she chose, he could do it without a rubber. Louise told him that might be true, but if he would wear a rubber and promise to be gentle with her, then she would give him a fuck that comes from a willing partner.

The stranger knew exactly what Louise was implying. A fuck from a willing partner meant that she would fuck him and go for all the pleasure that could be given and received. Best of all, she was some white man’s wife!

His peter became fully erect immediately, surprising Louise because she was still holding it.

He agreed. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his wallet and opened it to remove a rubber that he had been storing. When Louis spotted it, she slowly raised her hips and pulled her skirt up, revealing her white cotton panties, which were soaking wet.

He was extremely aroused now that this beautiful and until now reluctant and faithful wife wanted to be fucked. He turned in the seat and reached under her ass. Louise raised her hips and he pulled her panties down and off her long and curvy legs.

For the first time, he pulled his pants down, going to just above his knees. Louise saw his testicles now for the first time, and as she had suspected, they were large, the combined pouch being somewhere in size between a tennis ball and a baseball. She could not help but to wonder about how he was able to walk around with all that dangling between his legs.

Louise watched carefully as he struggled to roll the rubber down over his penis. His thick black cock was actually too wide for the rubber, and Louise expressed her concern by asking if there was a possibility that the rubber might break. He said no, that these rubbers are pretty strong, but since this was the only rubber he has with him, they would have to make it last.

He added that he would stretch it to fit by stroking his penis a few times after the rubber was all the way on. Louise watched attentively as he rolled the rubber all the way into the top of his pubic hair. Unlike when her husband put on a rubber, there was nothing left to unroll. This man’s dick was long enough to fill the entire rubber, with maybe half an inch of dick hidden in the hairs left over.

Making sure that Louise was watching, he gave his penis a couple of strokes to loosen up the rubber around his penis and make it more closely fit his form. Louise was fascinated, because this man, unlike Tom, was uncircumcised. She had not fully realized it when she had blown him, because the skin had been back and stayed back.

Now, it was moving forward, completely covering the head in the process, and exposing the head to view when he pulled the skin back. The rubber stayed with his foreskin as he stroked it, and the rubber folded under the skin as it moved up and over the thick knob.

"Now the rubber is stretched to fit baby, let’s get on about our business."

Yes, she wanted to get down to business. Without being asked, she quickly bent down and placed her mouth over the tip of his penis. She tasted rubber briefly as she allowed a blob of spit to drop onto his cock, and then she used her tongue to spread it over his head. He laughed. "I figured you were probably already wet enough."

“You’re really big. I’ll need all the help I can get.”

"Looks like I have some re-sizing to do."

As he climbed onto his knees between her legs he allowed his trousers to drop down to around his ankles.

Louise was trembling. She was wet, that was true. But she wanted as much lubrication as possible between his penis and her little pussy. A strange man, a strange black man with a frightfully huge cock is about to invade her body, stretching her and possibly hurting. Still, she wanted to try this.

He smiled at the way Louise was staring down at his rubber wrapped penis. "This is your lucky day honey. By sucking me off first, you took away that initial burst of energy. When I begin fucking you now, I can make it last and last."

At first, Louise did not necessarily want it to last and last. She just wanted to experience in her pussy this huge, strange penis that she already knew so well. She was so aroused that her climax was virtually guaranteed.

This man had been forceful and demanding, and she really did not want to spend a lot of time with him. She wanted a quickie, no more.

A little while later, she would change her mind. Suddenly, the mood was changed. He went from being totally physical and controlling to almost romantic. He began by moving his lips to hers and kissing her gently, much more gently than the other times he had kissed her.

Surprised, Louise responded. He played with her pussy with one hand while their tongues did ring around the rosy. Louise found herself responding to everything he was doing. His fingers, his lips, his tongue, all came into play. She started moaning.

The way he was speaking to her changed as well, from gruff and rough to soft and gentle. After they ended the kiss, he placed her hand on his dick and softly asked Louise how many cocks she had been fucked by before today. Louise felt foolish and her face turned red as she admitted, well, actually, only by my husband.

Her heart pounding, Louise squeezed and stroked this thick and long hunk of black meat that she hoped would give her the pleasure that until now, she thought she might have been missing.

This woman, though prettier than the others, was just like those white women he had fucked previously. She is hot for his black cock. Anxious to try it, and reluctant to admit it. Her interest and desire for his cock was quite obvious to the man. He laughed and bragged.

From experience he already knew the answer by the way she was studying, no, rather, ‘admiring’ his penis. Still, he wanted to hear her answer. "It’s bigger than your old man’s, isn’t it?"

That was the first time any mention had been made of his obvious size compared to her husband... She couldn’t meet his eyes as she answered, but her hand gave him a nice stroke, going all the way up and down again. "Yes, it’s a ‘lot’ bigger."

He laughed, "Longer, thicker, or both?"

Unconsciously, she licked her upper lip with her tongue just before answering. "Both. That’s why I want you to be gentle with me."

For just a second, his old voice and manner returned.

"Well baby, today you might find out what it is like to be fucked by a real man, a black man."

*He grinned at her, saw the look of disappointment perhaps that he was being racist and maybe degrading her husband, and then changed his demeanor and tone as he spoke more gently to her, "I plan to make you cum like you have never cum."

“Yes. Please.”

When he shoved two fingers into her pussy and kissed her again, Louise excitedly squeezed and stroked the hot dick that filled her hand so completely. Soon it would be working into her, and hopefully not hurting her in the process.

It was then that Louise remembered; she had lost her virginity to Tom in this very automobile. Worse, it had been in exactly the same position, with her sitting in the passenger seat and Tom on his knees and between her legs.

That night was still vivid in her memory. Now, just a couple of years later, Louise was once again sitting naked on the spot, the blood spot that they had not gotten completely clean after she had lost her cherry to Tom’s invading penis. Tom had laughed when Louise had tried to clean it and said that it should remain so that they could remember.

By the time Louise had tried to remove it the next day, the blood had long been dried. She had gotten some of it out, but the spot remained. Now, she was about to fuck her second man in the same place. Was this a weird twist of fate? Louise did not know, but she was about to find out what another man would feel like.

This time he moved his entire body closer, and Louise raised her legs and wrapped them around his hips. Her arms went around him and she once again met his lips with hers as his face drew near.

This was strange, this kiss. After several forced kisses before, she was kissing him again, this time willingly. It was strange. He was a stranger to her, she felt nothing towards him mentally, yet she wanted this man, this man and his cock, oh so very much. She met his tongue with a strong tongue of her own, kissing him back in a way that let him know she was craving this.

He was feeling around down there. His hand fondled her pussy as they kissed. His tongue was wrapping itself almost around hers. He fooled around some more, and then she felt him place his knob at the entrance to her vagina. Louise was wet now, very wet. Maybe it would be all right.

Her voice quivered as Louise reminded him once again to be gentle with her because she had never had a penis this large. She hated saying that, and it felt strange to use the word ‘penis’ to a stranger, but what she was asking was true. Besides, admitting that he was giving her something she had never experienced before seemed to make this all that much more exciting.

And it was for him as well.* "Don’t worry baby. First thing I’ll do will be to rub my head all around your pussy to get this rubber wet so it’ll slip in easier. Spit helps, but pussy juice works better."

Louise moaned softly when she felt his penis being moved smoothly up and down through her slit. Even now, with him not trying to enter her, she could tell that it was going to feel different from Tom’s penis by the way it was spreading her lips. When everything seemed to be slippery, he put his knob at her entrance again. It was time.

Then, instead of shoving it in, he pulled it away and felt around with his hand a little more. She felt his fingers feel around her lips, and it tickled. Then he paused for about 5 seconds more and grinned as he looked into her eyes. As Louise held her breath, she could feel her heart pounding. What is he waiting for?

The test ride during the test drive.

"This is it baby. Are you ready for it?" He had a very ornery look in his eyes as he looked into her face.

"Yes. Be gentle please, at least at first." Louise sensed that this man even if he now wanted to be romantic, was going to demonstrate his penis to her in many ways, and some of them might not be so gentle.

Apparently, he wasn’t listening, or maybe he had a sadistic streak because without warning he pushed, and Louise groaned loudly. "Ooooooh, Oooooh” Wanting to simulate an almost rape, he had shoved it almost halfway in on the first stroke, brutally opening her wide as his big purple rubber covered knob passed completely through her tight lips.

So much for his being gentle with her. It had been uncomfortable for a moment, but not painful like Louise had expected. She held her breath and waited for his next push.

"Now I’ve taken your cherry."

Louise understood, and answered simply, "Yes." Then she added; “I guess you have.” In a way she understood his meaning. They were first time lovers, and it was her first time to take a penis, a large and black penis. She squeezed him a little tighter with her arms.

In response, he paused and placed his lips onto hers again. Louise responded passionately as he began to pump, going deeper with each stroke. Even though he went about an inch or so further in with each forward movement, it took another five strokes before he was buried.

Louise’s body was trembling visibly by the time his large testicles were lying on her upraised ass. He held still for a moment, and Louise raised her legs higher, going around his waist after determining that she was going to be able to handle his length.

When he began moving, the thickness was another matter. He was almost hurting her as he drug his thick tool in and out. Yes, it was ‘almost’ hurting, but not quite. Louise was whimpering with pleasure and getting close to orgasm when she felt his peter begin throbbing after only a dozen strokes. *

She had been thinking of telling him that she has never been fucked like this. But instead:

He’s cumming already!

No, no, not yet, please. He has already cum once! He even said that it was going to last a long time, and now this, this disappointment. She was thinking it, but did not voice her thoughts out loud. But she had never felt Tom cum this hard. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and moaned, letting him know that she could feel his orgasm.

Once he had thoroughly soaked the inside of the rubber, he quit pumping when his orgasm was finished. Louise could feel his hardness break. She took a deep breath and sighed. Darn, if he had only lasted, it might have been my best orgasm ever.

"Don’t worry baby," he said. "I could tell you were getting close, but you surprised me. Your white man’s pussy is so tight I couldn’t hold back any longer, even after I already came in your mouth. I’ll get hard in just a minute and we can go again."

She wanted to ignore his ‘white man’s pussy’ comment, but found that it aroused her. There was hope after all. He can get hard again? "You can do it three times, cum I mean? I’d like that. Thank you."

Even with him being part way down, she could still feel him. Louise felt pretty wet down there, and expressed fear that the rubber might come off. He assured her that the rubber would stay on as long as he did not go all the way soft.

“I want you to do it again,” she admitted, almost begging for it. He kissed her, and Louise again responded with passion. She wanted him and with her kisses she was willing him to get hard again. *

She needed to cum, needed it bad. *

He stayed hard enough, and then after another minute she could feel him grow to full size once again. The second round lasted much longer. He opened her blouse and pulled her bra up and over her tits. Using his hands and lips, he fondled, caressed and sucked her globes while continuing to stroke into her pussy.

"Damn these are nice white tits! I can’t get enough of them. On a black woman she’s got dark nipples on dark skin. I can see these better. I love these pink nipples."

Then he decided to take advantage of the bench seat. He grabbed Louise and twisted her around as he laid her head towards the steering wheel. He climbed onto the seat, and although it was tight in the area around their legs he was able to penetrate her and bury himself.

Yes, Louis liked this. She placed her right leg up high and almost curved it over the back of the front seat. She was opened wide for him now, and after he had placed his right knee up on the seat she was able to wrap her left leg around him. This was almost as good as being on a bed. Several minutes went by while they humped and kissed. Sweat was pouring off their bodies in streams.

A white man witnesses a black man fucking a white woman.

They were totally involved with one another and did not notice a middle-aged white man standing near the car. The windows were down, and he had heard them, mainly Louise, before he could even see the car. He had come around the picnic pavilion and discovered them in the act, two white legs and a black head, and just in time to hear the black man commenting on her tits.

When they came, the man was intending to cum with them, because his dick was out and in his hand.

From several feet away and looking through the passenger window, he could see her two legs in the air, the back of the man’s head and Louise’s arms around the man. In order to see more, he daringly moved closer, so that he could look right into the window.

He knew that no way could the man get out of her and get up and come after him, so this should be safe. He got an eyeful. The man had his head on his right side of Louise, so her eyes were being blocked from seeing the man looking down at her.

But he could see a lot. Their audience could see not only her lovely left tit, but their genitals as well. He actually stuck his head inside the car and looked down under the man’s ass. He could see the man’s shiny black balls swinging back and forth and up and down as the muscular man pumped into Louise.

The balls were blocking his view whenever the man went deep into Louise, but each time he pulled back and up the man outside could see her pussy. His eyes widened when he saw the way her lips were all stretched wide by that fucking cock that apparently was feeling so good based upon the noises she was making.

‘Fuck, she is taking a big black one, no wonder she is being so noisy’. His hand began stroking faster.

Louise’s body stiffened. Not even realizing she was saying it, the words came out; "Fuck me, Oh yes, fuck me honey. Feed that big black peter to me."

Silver hair smiled down at her, realizing that he had turned this little white housewife into a black cock loving slut.

Their visitor heard too, and his cock seemed to get harder.

Silver hair kept pumping, varying his moves and twisting his hips in order to probe every corner of her stretched vagina. Louise was moaning in a way that made it sound almost like she was crying. And in fact she was. She was crying out for joy.

His peter, his magic cock was stimulating her in an area she had never before enjoyed. The ridge on the top of his thick cock was rubbing her along her ‘G’ spot!

Louis hugged him tight and wriggled her hips. This was the one. This would be the orgasm to end all orgasms. Close, close. Whimpering now, Louise dug her fingers into his ass, and he responded with still longer strokes. Louise groaned loudly.

At last, at last! Tears of joy in her eyes, Louise came powerfully, and for the first time she squirted, something that only a few women can do.

Her pussy flooded his balls and the seat of her car with juices that flowed and flowed some more as her orgasm seemed to go on and on. The spot on the seat, or maybe near ‘that’ spot, was wet again, only this time it was not from blood.

Their audience could see it all as he stared with wide eyes. He could see how her stretched lips had changed in color, going from pink to red as the blood flowed in during her orgasm. And then had come her female ejaculate, the clear fluid that some uninformed men would confuse with urine, but this was not urine.

Had she not had a man over and inside her, it would have sprayed out and up almost six feet forward.

Most interesting, and only the spectator knew what was happening. Louise was enjoying her best orgasm ever, but did not know that she was spraying.

The man inside her could feel wetness all over the top side of his shaft, and the wetness surrounding his balls, but he too was not aware of how his cock had affected Louise.

She was squirming under the man and using her pussy to fuck back at him. He had stopped moving, possibly to hold off his orgasm, and it was obvious that she wanted more.

Silver hair gave her a minute to catch her breath, and started again. This time he pulled her legs higher, and she felt him slip a wet finger into her rear. It was just the tip of a finger, and it felt so good. Strangely, she had never really cared for that when Tom tried it, but it felt good now.

Louise had just been given the orgasm to end all, and she wanted more. If he wanted to finger her ass, so be it. It was all wet down there now, so there was plenty of lubricant.

The man outside was watching the finger in her ass, which was so wet from her ejaculate that both cheeks were shining. He could not help but look up at the asshole on the black man. It looked pretty inviting, and the spectator wished that he were a welcome visitor.

For if he was, he would have welcomed the chance to fuck that black ass that was looking so good as it moved up and down, with muscles that flexed so visibly. The spectator was not gay, but he was hard, and he could see a hole going to waste.

Silver-hair wanted to make her cum again and waited for her. He pumped slowly and deeply. He talked to Louise and told her what a good fuck she is. Louise responded with a similar comment to him, and shyly admitted that she has just had her best orgasm ever.

He laughed and said that cheating seemed to agree with her. Then he added that maybe they could do even better on her second time around. Strangely, the word cheating had registered on her consciousness for a brief second, and then the guilt had faded into obscurity with his next stroke.

The man outside had heard the word ‘cheating’. Immediately he became more aroused if that was possible. Wow, this made what he was seeing all the more exciting. While she is fucking this black man with the big cock and having her best orgasm ever, is she cheating on a husband, or merely a boyfriend? Apparently she is fucking a strange man, someone whom she is not supposed to be with.

The spectator who had a wife was stroking his cock and dwelling on that thought. ‘Who is she cheating on, is it a boyfriend or a husband? If it’s her husband this would be so much more exciting to hear.’ He didn’t have to wait long for his answer.

"Talk to me baby. Cheating is growing on you, isn’t it? Tell me how much you like this cock, the cock that is so much bigger than your white husband’s and stretches you out so good*. You’re getting fucked and worked over by a strange black cock. You like it don’t you? Go on, say it."*

‘She’s married!’ To their visitor, what he was hearing, the racial part of the talk, pissed him off a little, but it seemed almost like the man on the woman knew he was there and was putting on a show for him. He didn’t know they had a viewer of course, but the effect was the same.

The man outside was excited beyond words. ‘She's married! Fuck me! I’m seeing a white wife cheating with a big black buck. Fuck, this is better than watching a porn movie.’

"Tell me how much you like cheating on your husband with a stranger’s big black cock. It’s music to my ears baby."

This too was extremely arousing for the man outside to hear. 'Not only is she cheating with a black man, he's a stranger! I wonder how he got her out here and to do this?'

Tears in her eyes, Louise came out with what he wanted to hear. Not only what the black man wanted to hear, but the spectator as well. As she started talking, the words began flowing freely. She began talking in a manner such as a porn writer might be placing words into her mouth.

She did not care that the cock is black. After all it could have been white. It was just that it is big and the fact that she is enjoying ‘forbidden’ black meat makes it all the better.

Surprisingly, it wasn’t that difficult for her to say and she made sure to use the word black since she knew now that hearing her use the word might be important to him.

"Oh yes, I love fucking you and I love your big black cock. I can’t believe that I’m cheating and loving it and it's because your dick is much bigger than I’m used to. I don’t know why I’ve waited this long to try someone new."

Unbelievably, after admitting it, that he is bigger than her husband and then being forced to admit that it feels better, he was still pumping and it actually was better for Louise this time.

"How long were you waiting? I mean, how long have you been married baby, since you say you have been waiting so long?"

Louise giggled. It’s not really all that long, I guess. We’ve been married almost two years, but we dated for a couple of years before that."

Silver hair laughed confidently. "Well, now you’ll have to be making decisions about your future. Do you stick with your husband, or do you go out looking for more big cock? I think you’ll discover that if you stick to white guys that finding another big cock is not all that easy. You might have to try out several guys before you find one."

She started to say she has no plans to look, but he cut her off. "Or you could just save time and pick another black man, or, if you decide you want this to continue, keep seeing me."

Again she started to reply, and this time Louise was very firm with her answer. "This is a one-time thing only. You caught me unprepared. I won’t be doing this again, ever. Not as long as I’m married!"

He laughed. "Time will tell. But you’re not sorry about today, are you?" His tone at the end of the sentence was more of a statement than a question. He knew. She is enjoying herself big time.

"Yes. I have to admit it. This is, this is really feeling good."

"Will you be thinking about me the next time your husband fucks you?" He kissed her as his slow pumping continued. "Do you think you’ll be able to keep your secret and act like he still feels big enough to you?"

"I’ll have no choice in the matter, I guess. But maybe, when I think of you while he’s in me, it will help get me off."

"Yeah baby. That’s what I want. I want you to be thinking of me while you’re pumping away under your white husband and trying to cum. Now kiss me. again."

Louise responded passionately, kissing him with all the feelings she could muster and at the same time wrapping her arms tightly around him. Her hips were moving under him, meeting his cock stroke for stroke.

Silver hair spent a lot of time working on her. His legs were uncomfortable from being scrunched up in the car seat, but he kept on. He teased her, letting her get close, and then changing his technique. He did this several times until finally, Louise begged him to fuck her hard and fast.

Silver hair responded with powerful strokes, taking her breath away as he slammed his cock into her. Louise could feel his big hairy balls slapping against her buttocks. His finger continued to probe her ass, not going deep, just teasing her with the tip.

This time, as soon as he felt her anus begin grabbing at his fingertip, he groaned loudly as he came with her. Their cries of pleasure seemed to intermingle, and they became one.

The man outside could see it all. She was squirting again and he could see Louise’s pussy and her contractions around the thrusting cock. But even better, he could see silver hair’s anus, and the way it was opening and closing as he came.

The man was fascinated. If this guy is cumming as hard down there, in her as hard as it looks from up here around his asshole, he must really be shooting a load.

Louise was squirting again, but she did not have as much ejaculate as before. Even so, clear liquid was running down her ass again. They were both soaking wet when they finally came down from the second orgasm to end all orgasms.

Louise found herself thanking him, unashamedly saying it out loud. Chuckling softly, silver hair kissed her lightly and slowly pulled his penis out. It was semi-hard. Despite that, it still tugged at her lips as the knob on the end of his shaft came out.

Louise felt that tug, but it did not occur to her that the rubber should have cut down on that sensation.

He climbed off of Louise, and shaking now, she sat up. In the meantime the man outside moved away, still within earshot, but out of sight. He had waited, dangerously, for a look at that pussy as the dick pulled out. It had been an amazing sight.

She had remained open for the briefest of times, but it had been long enough that the spectator had been provided with a nice look inside. For a brief moment, a white man intimately viewed the used and abused by a black cock pussy of another white man’s wife.

He would never forget that image. There had been so much pinkness, and so much wetness from her juices to see. But then he had to move really quickly to get out of sight before silver hair sat up and turned around.

That was when the fear started. Louise happened to glance down for a look at the black man’s penis that had been responsible for all that pleasure. ‘No rubber!’

What? Why? Had it fallen off immediately when he pulled out? She looked down and saw the unrolled rubber lying on the edge of the seat. There was no cum inside it, none at all. His huge loads, both of them, had been injected directly into her pussy.

Her heart pounded. She might now be pregnant from a stranger, a black stranger that had in effect, raped her. The rapport that had been established, so strongly established between them, disappeared in a flash.

When Louise tearfully accused him, asking how would she ever be able to live with the knowledge that she might be carrying a black child that everyone would know did not cum from her husband, he laughed, and said that fucking with a rubber was like not actually fucking.

Skin to skin or not at all, he smirked. When they had started kissing, he had removed the rubber when he had been fiddling around down below.

He treated it like some kind of joke, telling her that now she would always remember how he had filled her pussy with two hot loads and put them in so deep that it would take hours to drain out.

Yes, thought the man standing outside, who had heard the entire conversation. She will never forget that fuck, especially if she ends up pregnant with a black baby. Be interesting to see how she could explain that fact to her husband.

And as for himself, he would never forget how he had shot his load all over the side of the car as he watched and heard the couple cumming. And not just once had he shot his load, but twice. He stole quietly away, leaving several long strings of cum running down the passenger door of the Pontiac.

Fortunately perhaps, those strings were washed away by the rain on the way back to her apartment.

The man named Harvey had enjoyed his show and had shot powerful loads, but later, after thinking about it, it would depress him a little to think about how the woman he had been watching had said how much better that big black cock was feeling inside her. She had also made a comment about wondering why she had waited so long to try a strange man.

Harvey began to wonder about his own wife. How does Judy feel about that? Does she think about big cocks? Does she ever think about cheating? Does she ever think about trying a black man? Has Judy ever cheated, period? He wondered.

More about Harvey and his wife.

That night Harvey made love to his wife. Judy was a B cup brunette with a pretty face and a pussy that was small enough to be able to clamp down on his cock. He was paying special attention and making sure to touch several points on her body with his tongue as he warmed his wife up good before penetrating her with his maybe average-sized six-inch and slim penis.

He didn't know for sure about his innocent wife, but Harvey had always been aware, and self-conscious about the slimness of his cock. The things he had heard and witnessed today did nothing to alleviate those fears.

Motivated, perhaps inspired by the scene he had witnessed at the park, Harvey began fucking his wife harder, putting more onto it while wishing he had more to put into her.

Surprised, Judy responded, fucking back at him with enthusiasm.

Harvey pumped, all the while remembering in his head the images still fresh in his head from a few hours ago. That thick black cock in that white wife, the sight of her wet pussy looking so stretched, the things she had been saying,

Harvey, as he moved his cock in all directions into his wife's pussy, in his mind he was placing his wife under the black man, and imagining it to be her that was saying those things.

During that fuck, had a black man been on the scene, Harvey would have gladly, willingly handed his wife over to the black man for a proper fucking. Later, during the day and reality, never. But right now, in his mind, his wife is taking a black cock.

Those things that white wife had been doing and saying had resulted in making Harvey shoot his load twice against a wide-bodied 1959 Pontiac.

As he fucked his wife rather than make love, Harvey was able to last unusually long because of his having climaxed twice that day.

“What’s got into you tonight,” Judy asked as she hugged him.

“I don’t know what got into me, but I’ve got myself into you, don’t I baby?”

“You sure do!” Judy climaxed twice, mild ones but double her normal number, and seemed quite happy. This time, showing how much she had enjoyed her lovemaking, Judy didn’t even go into the bath and drain off his cum.

“I want some of you to stay inside me,” Judy had said softly as she kissed Harvey goodnight. She loved him, could orgasm with him, and she did not harbor many of the thoughts about his slim penis that her husband worried about.

Harvey was perhaps lucky. Anatomically, Judy's clitoris is located very close to her vaginal entrance, and any time Harvey stays sort of up towards her face while he fucks her, the angle of his penis is making some contact.

Enough to make her cum if she has been warmed up in advance.

Her husband however, lay awake afterwards. Still, Harvey wondered, has his wife of 12 years ever cheated? He had reason to wonder because recently, for the past few weeks, Judy had seemed to warm up to the idea of sex. Lately she seemed to want to make love more and was more enthusiastic about it then she had been in the past.

Has any man ever known Judy intimately and had her secrets revealed to him? Has she maybe taken a larger cock and acted like the wife he had watched today?

Judy was pretty decent looking, and had great legs. There were times when she had been alone with other men, at work, and on business trips. Those trips sometimes involved attending conferences that required staying two or sometimes three nights in a hotel.

Has another man been inside her at one time or another? She certainly has the opportunities. It was depressing for Harvey to think about.

Harvey's wife does some fucking.

Six weeks ago his wife had in fact cheated on him, one time, one night, one man. But it had been a long night and a long fuck session. Judy had perhaps had a little too much to drink and had somehow ended up allowing a co-worker to escort her to her room on the second floor of a hotel.

Only to the door was he supposed to be escorting her.

Judy had fumbled with the plastic card key. He saw that she was inserting it upside down and said, “Here, let me help you with that.” The door had popped open and grabbing her hand, he had pulled Judy into her own room.

That was the first time they had ever physically touched. He had moved fast. So fast that before Judy even knew what is happening he had her skirt pulled way up and his hands on her silk panty covered buttocks while ramming his tongue halfway down her throat at the same time.

“Felix! What are you doing? Stop it!” Judy was saying no verbally, but her body had started responding to his touch as he now had a finger under her panties in the front, and it was sliding in, very deeply into a very wet pussy.

Felix was pleased, very. He figured that he had her now. ‘If she is letting me finger her there is no way she actually wants me to stop. And her pussy feels oh so good and tight around my finger.’

“No Felix, this isn’t right. I'm happily married. What are you doing?” Felix had picked her up and was carrying her to the bed.

A spectator would have been hard pressed to determine whether Judy was seriously protesting or wanting to be fucked. She was saying no but making no effort to physically resist.

Felix was a co-worker at the moment so to speak but actually he worked for Judy since she had been instructed to take ‘the new employee’ along with her to the conference. Once he has been trained he is to work on a team of six that she is in charge of.

Felix was about to have deep and probing carnal knowledge of the boss.

“You clever S.O.B. I’ve been drinking and you’ve caught me at the wrong time! Don’t you dare say a word, to anyone ever, about this!” Judy it seemed was giving her permission for Felix to continue after he had placed her on the bed.

Pleased, Felix began undoing the buttons on the front of her dress and Judy sat up to aid him.

"I've never done this I want you to know." Her voice trembled, but Felix was unable to determine if it was because of nervousness or excitement.

Felix heard but did not believe. This woman is too hot to be just an innocent wife. But she was.

In seconds the dress was off and wasting no time, they both worked at removing her bra and panties. Felix felt his pulse quicken and his peter rise as he took in the beauty of a woman who at 32 had never borne a child and still retained her teen-aged body.

She was by far the oldest of the three women he had gotten this far with and had gone on to fuck.

Felix was just 20 years of age, 12 years younger than Judy and had a lot to earn. But in bed he had a natural talent for fucking and his seven inch medium thick in the shaft cock with an even thicker head was able to tickle Judy’s fancy quite nicely.

She even guided him in in advance while thinking: 'This is going to feel so fucking good!'

"Mmmm!. You feel good." Raising her legs, Judy tried to meet his first thrusts, which were reaching areas inside her she had never felt before. She wanted more.

"Wait. Let's put a pillow under me." Judy had wanted to say under her ass as she always said to her husband, but was still too shy to use the word.

With her husband and his smaller dick, the pillow helped. With Felix, the pillow enhanced.

Her second cock yes. The second cock ever to be inside her. But it was her first strange cock, and her largest.

Besides, he is a pretty good kisser.

Felix fucked Judy on top and easily made her cum, but held off himself. Judy, having orgasmed quicker and easier than with her husband and thinking this night should be quick, wanted to make sure that Felix has his orgasm, so she boldly climbed over him as he placed that pillow under his head.

The other pillow had somehow ended up on the floor and they didn't take the time to retrieve it.

As Felix reached up and fondled her B cups, Judy groaned through another orgasm for herself.

Since he still was demonstrating control, Judy kept working his cock until he finally had no choice but to let it go. With a loud groan, Felix shot up and into her, filling her pussy with a load of thick cum. This resulted in the two of them kissing passionately and for a long time as she remained over him.

After maybe five minutes, he was fully erect again. Felix locked his arms around Judy and rolled them over so that he was again on top. The pillow, automatically, again ended up under her. Somehow, while struggling, they managed to put it there while keeping him inside her.

His cock, however, went down a bit during the fumbling,

They smiled into each other's face and kissed

“Why were you trying to hold back before?” Judy asked Felix as she finished kissing him and was aware that he was again almost hard as a rock within her.

“Judy,” he said while looking down into her face with his most sincere look, “I have wanted to fuck you ever since the first day I saw you, and I want the fuck to last so I can enjoy you for as long as possible.”

Even now, after her having two orgasms, it shocked Judy to hear this man use the word fuck in reference to her. Until tonight, everything regarding sex for her had been 'make love.'

“You silly man. Ever since you first saw me you wanted to fuck me? You’re a fast mover. You’ve only been with the company for a little over one week and here you are already fucking the boss”

She kissed him again and feeling him starting to thicken, giggled. “And we have the rest of the night!”

Just like that, Judy had made her decision. No quickie. Not this time. Not now. Not with this man. This young man. This young man with the nice cock.

If fucking was measured in stroking inches rather than time, Felix must have given Judy several yards of cock as he repeatedly fucked her and used several positions in the process. Judy had enjoyed numerous orgasms, especially when he repeatedly fucked her inner labia entrance with that thick knob of his.

For the first time Judy swallowed a large quantity of cum. No, not by accident did she swallow it. Over the years Judy had gotten some cum in her mouth while sucking her husband, but she had always spat it out. In the process a small amount might have gone down her throat.

But with Felix, she found it to be especially fun to suck his cock because that fat knob of his seemed to fit so nicely in her mouth and provide something for her teeth and lips to hang on to. As a result she had allowed his cock to fatten in her mouth and shoot several spurts over her tongue.

Judy had planned to spit it out, but Felix seemed so nice and she did not want to spoil the mood. Swallowing him was not that bad and he was nice enough to kiss her afterward.

Rewarding a good employee.

As so often happens when a wife cheats, her male partner is rewarded with things that sometimes her husband never gets to enjoy.

Yes, Felix got her in the ass. Anal sex, her first. That fat knob with the sharp edges had felt so good sliding back and forth in her tight vagina that she wanted to feel it in the backside.

Judy had been the one to initiate the taking of her ass cherry. She was so wet in the front, that his pushing his cock down first and rubbing his head through her wet channel had provided sufficient lubrication.

With only a little help from a finger on her clit she came that way, and enjoyed the feel of his cock as he then began fucking her hard and blew a load inti her anus.

It was embarrassing for Judy when he went into the bathroom with her to wash his dick and as she sat on the commode his cum surprised her as it shot out with a loud hiss. Very embarrassing it was for her, having not only an almost stranger, but a much younger employee stranger hearing his cum shoot out of her ass.

Felix ended up staying in her room until just before sunrise, and then, to avoid the possibility of early riser co-workers seeing him leave Judy’s room. Felix had to sneak out and get back to his own room, which conveniently was right next door.

But before Felix left he had heard it again. “This was the one and only time, and not a word to anyone, ever!” And Judy stuck to it. In a weak moment she had fucked a man, a younger co-worker who was to work under her, a passionate lover it turned out with a cock larger than her husband’s. Not a way larger cock, but noticeably and enjoyably so.

Judy had swallowed his cum, and taken his dick in her ass. Unbelievable that she had done that. Besides the other firsts, Judy had also reached orgasm twice with Felix while being in the doggy, on the edge of the bed with Felix standing behind her.

Unknown to Judy, while she assumed the doggy, Felix had grabbed his cell phone and while talking to Judy at strategic times so she wouldn't hear the slight click of the shutter, he managed to get photos of her upraised ass and shiny pussy while waiting for the penetration, and also shots of her tight inner pussy lips stretched lovingly around his cock.

Plus two more shots. His dick in her ass, and a quick one when he pulled out and her anus remained open and stretched for perhaps five seconds before it completely closed up again.

Having seen lots of internet porn, Felix duplicated those pussy shots by leaving only the head of his dick inside, with most of his cock showing so that he would look bigger. Also he was careful to get the shots while coming back slightly with his cock so you could see her lips being tugged outward

He also held the phone down beside her ribcage and got two photos of her breasts hanging down at a time when she had raised her upper body off the mattress.

Later, Felix being young, showed the photos to some buddies while not telling them it is his boss in the photos and instead, a 'married girl he works with.' Fortunately for Judy, he had been unable to capture her face with his camera.

They had questions.

"She's married? Fuck Felix. That's wild! Looks like your dick is stretching her out pretty far. Did you ask her how your cock compares?"

"You mean to her husband?"

Yes, of course. Who else?"

Felix lied. "She told me more than once my cock is bigger and makes her cum easier than with her old man."

And then he told some truth. "She asked me to fuck her in the ass, something she never let her husband do, she told me."

Of course that brought forth many more questions, with answers Felix was more than happy to provide.

"Wait a minute Felix. Go back to that last shot and stretch it."

Felix went back to the last photo he had displayed on his large cell phone screen. "This one," he asked as Felix used his fingers to expand the photo?"

It was a shot that Felix had taken by holding his camera high overhead while he had Judy in the doggy. In the photo, you could see from dick in anus to hair on head.

"Look there," his buddy said. "You can see her rings."

Pleased, Felix stared at his screen. Sure enough, over to the left of Judy's head and down on the mattress, her left hand could be seen, and the rings. Felix's story was confirmed. He had been fucking someone's wife.

Seeing his buddies studying and making comments on how hot those photos were with his cock stretching that pussy was enough to get Felix aroused when alone later and he jacked off to the memory of how his buddies had reacted.

Felix had his photos while Judy just had her memories. She had enjoyed it, but Judy had resolved then and there to never ever cheat on her husband again unless she caught him cheating.

Her husband, as far as she knew, has no desire to cheat, though in a way Harvey had cheated by jacking off while watching Louise taking a big black cock and fantasizing that it was he who has the big cock.

Louise tries to absorb the knowledge that she has cheated and with no rubber.

Louise had tears in her eyes at the realization that her pussy has live ejaculate in it. Despite his having reached three total orgasms, the man asked Louise if she might like to try sitting on him and doing some fucking of her own. Louise wanted to say yes, but her anger was prevalent and she insisted that he take her home.

The guilt set in even before the man brought Louise home. Avoiding Tom’s attentions, she lived in fear for the next several days until her period arrived. A day later, the guilt got the best of her, and Louise told Tom the story, the first half of it. That seemed to help, somehow. Telling Tom some details, and omitting the big ones seemed to alleviate some of the guilt.

When Tom had seemed turned on at hearing her story, Louise had been tempted to admit all, but never ever that it had been a black man. But if she had admitted to being fucked, Tom might have accused her of cheating as well as risking pregnancy. Also, he might not have been willing to believe that she had been forced into it. No, it was better not to tell.

But Louise had not gone without sex for those days while waiting for her period to arrive. She had masturbated twice while thinking of silver hair and his long and fat black cock. One of the times she had played with herself while alone. The other time, she had actually done it while Tom was sleeping beside her. It had been hard for her to keep quiet during her orgasm.

Even her orgasms by masturbation were stronger now.

Tom and his daughter grow closer.

As Tom continued to kneel at the foot of the bed and watch, his daughter’s pussy was turning bright pink as Laurie grew steadily closer to her goal

Tom could not resist any longer and unzipped his pants.

Her dad was getting an eyeful as she steadily tugged the thick dildo in and out, pushing in and
    dragging out her tightly fitting lips along with it. Finally, Laurie pulled the dildo completely out, and Tom saw her lips tug at the thicker knob-shaped tip as it passed by.

He was provided with a mind-boggling view of the inside of her pussy for a brief moment before it closed up as the dildo came out. Then Laurie placed the vibrating tip firmly onto her clitoris and groaned loudly as she reached a shattering orgasm. Her pussy turned bright red as the blood pumped in and engorged her lips.

Tom was furiously beating his meat as he watched the muscles around Laurie’s anus and vagina contracting rhythmically and about a second apart. The orgasm seemed long, lasting almost 25 seconds, which was about fifteen seconds longer than Tom’s.

When her orgasm was finished, Laurie slowly worked the dildo back into herself by using a fucking motion. She seemed to have a little difficulty getting it back in, apparently because she had tightened up. After getting it inserted about three-quarters depth, she grabbed the pillow besides her and hugged it over her chest like a man.

She lay there quietly while trying to catch her breath. It reminded Tom of how he and her mother liked to lie together with him still inside her until his shaft went down.

Those lovemaking sessions had become few and far in-between in recent years. Now, after seeing his daughter getting fantasy-fucked, Tom was thinking of doing something to revive the sexual activities that had been lost between him and her mother.

At any moment, his daughter might open her eyes and see him. Still, Tom could not bring himself to leave. He was taking a big chance by not sneaking out now that she seemed to be finished. Kneeling here and seeing his little daughter lying there with a big dildo hanging
    out of her dripping pussy was a sight to see.

Although Tom would never dream of having sex with his own daughter, his penis was still erect, even after he had shot cum all over the carpet.

Even now, while staring at his daughter’s most intimate parts, Tom had his wife in mind. Is this what his wife might have looked like right after sex if she actually had screwed that man?’ That is what Tom was visualizing.

This was not necessarily his daughter; this was a beautiful pink cunt with something large inserted into it. This was a cunt that might have belonged to his wife.

Tom flopped quietly onto his butt and used his shoe to rub the cum into the shag carpet. He studied the wet spot; it was blending in, and probably would not be noticed before it dried. At least, Tom hoped so.

By the time he had finished with the wet spot, his dick had gone down far enough for him to tuck it into his trousers. Having done that, Tom stood partway up and backed away from the foot of the bed.

He almost made it. When his daughter slowly opened her eyes, Laurie was embarrassed to see her daddy standing there. She couldn’t believe it, caught by both her mother and her father in the space of a couple days! Her face took on a look of determination at the inevitable question.

While being surprised that his daughter was not trying to cover her nudity, Tom had to act like he had just entered. To Tom’s query as to what she was doing, his daughter said, "Dad, I’m thirty-one years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I’ll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

Tom nodded silently and slowly turned to leave.

"Daddy"

"Yes, baby’" said Tom, turning around.

She hesitated for three seconds, and then asked, "how long were you standing there’"

As his dick started tingling, Tom thought about it for a second, and decided to tell her the truth. For some reason, Tom wanted his daughter to know that he had seen everything.

"I was here right after you started."

Laurie’s eyes grew wide. She seemed embarrassed but her face did not change color.

"I see. Well, I guess you got a pretty good show then."

"Yes baby, I did. Some lucky young man is going to get to marry you sooner or later. Just wait and see." When Laurie nodded, Tom smiled, turned, and started to leave the room.

"Daddy?"

Tom turned. He was in no hurry to leave the room. "Yes, baby?"

"Would you, could you do something for me?"

Tom’s imagination was going wild. He had several things that he would be glad to do, but she was probably going to ask him to get her car serviced, or something like that.

She was still ‘wearing’ the dildo. "Would you push it in and out for me while I play with myself? I’ve always wondered what it would feel like if it were being worked, I mean pushed in and out like a real man would be doing if he was on me."

Tom pretended to be ‘shocked and surprised’ as he answered after hesitating for a few seconds. "Why sure baby. I guess that would be alright. I have to admit that I was slightly aroused as I watched you before."

Laurie smiled teasingly. "’Slightly’ aroused?"

Tom grinned back. The ice was broken now. "Well, more than slightly I have to admit." He moved over to the bed and sat beside her. Grasping the dildo with one hand and feelin how tightly it was being held by her body, like a vise, he moved it slowly in and out, just using two-inch strokes.

"Yes, Daddy, like that, but push it in and out a little longer. ‘Further’ in and out I mean."

He couldn’t ram the entire thing into her because Tom still needed to have enough of the dildo hanging out to hold onto. Settling on about a six-inch stroke, Tom pushed, and Tom pulled. Despite the fact that the dildo looked slippery from her juices, he was surprised at how much friction there was. Tom actually had to use some arm power to keep the thing going in and out.

Her lips tugged and held on tightly every inch of the way. "I think that this thing might be a little large for you, Laurie. You’re so tight around it I can barely move it in and out."

"I know Daddy. My arm gets tired. That’s why I asked you to do it."

"Is it feeling good?"

She had her eyes closed. A smile came over her lips, and her hips began to move slightly to match his strokes. He had his answer. Still, he wanted to hear it from her lips. "Well, it looks like it feels good, but does it? I mean, after all this thing feels like such a tight fit."

"Yes daddy. It feels good. Maybe a little too big, too thick, but It’s better though, much better with you doing it."

There was something Tom needed to know. "Laurie, when you were getting close to cumming, I mean, after you had stroked it in and out for a while, you pulled it out and put it on your clitoris before you came. Why didn’t you just leave it in and cum that way?"

"I’ve never been able to cum just with it inside me. It feels really good, but I can’t quite make it. I think part of it is because my arm is getting tired by then. It’s a long reach down to where I can hold it and still push it back and forth."

Tom was thinking what she might be thinking. "So now you get your chance to cum with it inside of you?"

She smiled, "That’s the idea." Then she surprised him. "How about you, are you getting horny?"

That sounded like a very leading question. His imagination went wild again. Is she going to make some offer to substitute me for this rubber thingie? If she does, what should I say, or do?

He decided to be honest so that she would not feel obligated to satisfy him. His face turned red. "Well, to be quite honest baby, I sat on the carpet played with myself while I was watching you. I couldn’t help it. I had never seen anything like that before. It was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced."

"Did you get to cum?"

Now it was more embarrassing. He hesitated.

She knew the answer by his reluctance to answer. She giggled and said, "What did you do with it. Did you rub it into the rug?"

He sighed. "You have me there. You must be a mind reader baby."

She was, because the next thing she said was, "Maybe I shouldn’t be saying this, but I know that you’re hard again. Why don’t you open your pants and I will take care of you at the same time."

Tom hesitated for only five seconds before responding softly. "I’m afraid your daddy doesn’t have one to match your ‘boyfriend’ here in size. Is that alright?"

She must have thought he was talking about fucking. "Silly guy! I know that dildo is bigger than most guys. Besides, we’re not going to be doing it. I’m just going to use my hand until, until you’re finished."

Tom was quick to assure her that he had known what she meant. "I know that baby. I would never dream of, of, well, I guess I couldn’t use the words ‘making love’, it would have to be the words ‘having intercourse’ with you."

Her response was, "I know that. We can’t fuck because that would be incest. Now take your dick out."

This was unbelievable. It was one thing to have his daughter actually ask him to operate the dildo for her, but to hear her say the words, "Take your dick out," or more to the point, to hearing her say ‘your dick’ when talking to him was very strange.

She repeated her request, her voice softer. "Go ahead daddy, take it out. It’ll be our secret."

Tom released his grip on the dildo long enough to stand and undo his slacks. He was stiff as a board, and he wanted to look his best when his daughter first had a look at it. His shorts came down quickly, and Tom noticed that she was watching him closely. When his hard dick came into view, she smiled and said, "That looks nice Daddy. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of."

His six and one half inch long cock had passed her inspection. At least he hoped so. When he sat down again, she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around him. After studying his penis with her eyes, and getting a good feel, she said, "Now, do me."

Tom did her alright. He moved that dildo the best he knew how, which was only by pretending that it was attached to his body as he made the moves. Laurie apparently liked what he was doing, because she began moaning much more than she had before when he had been watching secretly. All the while though, she continued to stroke his cock gently, never missing a beat.

Tom noticed that Laurie had quit masturbating herself with her left hand. ‘Is she going to be able to cum by getting "fucked" only? Tom hoped so.

But Tom was getting close. "Hold off a minute honey. Let me finish you, and then you do me."

She quit stroking his cock, but never loosened her grip. “O.K., daddy. It won’t take long."

It didn’t. Closing her eyes, Laurie began moaning softly.

Tom added to her fantasy when he softly said, "I’m pretending that I’m fucking you as I do that. I’m imagining that dick inside you is the real me, and I’m the biggest and hardest I’ve ever been, and giving you extreme pleasure."

She surprised him once again when she went along. "I’m pretending it’s you too daddy. And it’s real because you’re the one doing the stroking. Now do it slow and make it last."

Tom stroked her good, doing it as slowly and erotically as he could and all the while her pussy gripped the dildo tightly. Because of the fit, he found he could do very little sideways stroking and was limited to mostly in-and-out.

Two minutes later she raised her hips completely off the bed and let out a long groan of pleasure. Tom tried to see her contractions around the dildo but she was being stretched so far they were barely visible.

He did the best he could of continuing his strokes by following her body with his arm. The orgasm seemed to last forever. Finally she relaxed and lowered her hips onto the mattress.

Tom gave his daughter several seconds to catch her breath. When she seemed to calm somewhat, he asked, "You got to cum with it inside. How was it?"

She kept her eyes closed, smiled, and said, "Dreamy." Then she giggled and added; "It was the best ever, and I did it without playing with myself."

She looked into Tom’s eyes. "Thank you. Now it’s your turn."

He sort of giggled. "Do I know how to fuck?”

‘OH GOSH YES DADDY, DO YOU EVER!” She had yelled it.

“Do you want me to keep moving the dildo?"

"No. You can pull it out for me though. Do it slowly."

Tom eased the dildo out. He noted that even now, her pussy clung tightly to it, almost refusing to let go. He felt that he needed to make a case for regular-sized guys, like himself. "This thing is much larger than most men. Do you think you could be happy with an average sized man in the future?

Tight, tight and hanging on, Tom could tell that it was almost as hard to pull it out as it had been to shove it in. She let out a little gasp as the dildo finally exited her pussy. Tom held his head near and took note of the insides of her vagina as it was exposed to him for the second time. She saw him looking and knew why.

"I don’t know. Could I be happy with an average-sized man? That might be a problem. Big would be nice, but I guess having a nice man, one that would treat me right would be more important." She sat up and said, "Now you lie down."

Tom quickly lay down beside her. She gripped his penis, which was stiff as a board, and slowly began stroking. "I don’t have much experience holding the real thing. How do you want me to do it, fast or slow?"

"What you are doing right now is just right. Do it like that, a nice moderate speed." Tom closed his eyes and relaxed. He had climaxed just minutes before, but there would be no problem doing it again. He even tried to hold back for a little while, but she was doing it to perfection.

“Do you mind if I feel your balls for a minute? I’ll be gentle.”

‘I’d love for you to do that. You came from there you know.”

“I know,” she breathed softly. “You have such nice balls Daddy.” She lifted them with one hand, feeling their size and weight. “In a little while you’ll show me what it looks like when you cum.”

Still, he wanted to make excuses, just in case. "I just drained them, so I don’t know how much there will be."

"I understand daddy."

Laurie thought about sucking him. Her father would probably love it if she did that, but she wanted to see him cum. If he were in her mouth, she would get to taste, but not see. Still, she wanted to please him after all the nice things he had done for her.

Licking her lips first, Laurie leaned down and slowly sucked Tom into her mouth, going down over the head in the way you might suck a string of spaghetti into your mouth.

Tom was afraid to comment. Laurie was doing something unexpected, something very nice, and it felt like nothing he had experienced in years. Still, he had to speak; "That feels really wonderful baby. I don’t expect you to go all the way though. I mean, you don’t have to swallow."

"I know daddy. Sometime I’d like for you to cum in my mouth so I can see what it’s like, but right now I want to see you shoot, but I thought you might like this. I know that I do."

"Thank you. It feels wonderful." Yom was thrilled. His daughter had said ‘sometime,’ meaning at some future time. That means we might be doing this again. More excited now, He closed his eyes and let her do her thing. Her tongue was into play now, twirling around and around his head.

Tom decided to let her judge as to when she wanted to go back to using her hand. He could feel pre-cum oozing out and knew that she was not only tasting, but swallowing.

“When I get ready to cum, don’t speed up your hand. Just keep doing it at the speed I showed you.”

“You want me to go at a nice speed for fucking?”

“Yes.”

“Well, why not the real thing, just for a minute?” And then, before Tom realized what was happening, Lori had climbed over his body and was sliding her warm pussy down over his cock. “Oooh daddy, that feels good. It’s not as big as my dildo of course, but you feel warm, and real!” Lori began stroking.

She pumped him perhaps 15 times, then, slowing, she reluctantly climbed off. She seemed embarrassed. “I’m sorry daddy. I just had to see what you would feel like since I was seeing and holding it.”

“I understand baby. And now we both know what it, what we feel like together.”

Lori sniffed. “I didn’t intend for it to happen. I hope you don’t think badly of me.”

“Are you serious? I allowed it to happen so that proves I wanted to know too.”

“Do you think we should keep doing it? It doesn’t seem right somehow.”

“Let’s think on it and the next time we’re alone, we can have a talk and if you want to do it with me, we will.”

She giggled. “That sounds like you have already made up your mind.”

“I have, but your mother must never know. You think it over and let me know if you ever…”

“I understand daddy. Now let’s finish jacking you off!”

“You were sucking me to build me up, remember?”

“Oh yeah.”

Despite his desire to remain quiet so that she would not think he was too excited about being involved with his own daughter, Tom began groaning. That tongue of hers seemed to be very talented. The groans were soft, but she could hear them. She timed it just right. When he was within ten seconds of cumming, she went back to jacking him off.

Groaning, Tom duplicated what she had done. His hips rose off the bed as he came. He felt the heat of his cum landing on his belly and dribbling down her hand. He didn’t know how much juice he was shooting for her to see, but he hoped there was a lot of it. After all, he had just drained a lot off.

She was glad now that she had just jacked him. She probably would have gagged with all that juice in her mouth. "Daddy I’m surprised. You shot stuff all over the place, even after you had already done it!"

She sounded pleased. Tom sat up and looked down at himself. She was still holding him, and there was cum all over his belly button area, in his pubic hair, and all over her hand as well. "That’s because you were doing it for me Laurie. Not bad for an ‘old’ man, huh? That was my second climax and look at how much I had left!"

“Well, maybe it’s a good thing that I didn’t stay on top and let you cum in me. I’m not on the pill.”

"No pill? If you decide that you want to do it with me, we’ll have to work that out.”

“Daddy, if I decide, I’ll go on the pill first so we can really enjoy each other.”

Tom gave his daughter his most sincere look. “I’d love to lie on you Laurie, buried as deep as possible and if you feel inspired, we might even kiss.”

“Tee hee. That sounds good.”

“Baby, I’d like to know. You’re not a virgin obviously, but how many boys or men have you fucked, and were any of them larger than me or as big as that dildo?”

She hesitated. “I guess I can tell you. I’ve screwed four men, and none of them were bigger than you, so you don’t have to worry about that.”

“So my only competition is the dildo?”

She giggled. “Yes, but the dildo will be hard to beat since you have used it on me once.”

“Well maybe if you’re real good at taking care of me, maybe I’ll use the dildo on you again.”

Lori licked her lips. “Daddy, I’m so tempted to go and get a prescription for pills tomorrow. I’ll be thinking about it. Now, let’s finish taking care of you for today.”

Today was full of surprises when Laurie leaned down and tasted the cum dribbling down the side of his cock. She ran her tongue up the side of his shaft, taking in enough to get a good taste of him.

"Yummy."

She smiled and releasing his dwindling privates, strode to the bathroom and Tom heard her turn on the faucet and let it run.. Laurie came back with a warm washcloth and gently washed his genital area. Tom watched her and enjoyed her attentions.

"There, all done!"

He smiled up at her and joked, "You’ll make someone a good wife by doing that."

She returned to the bathroom and Tom could hear her washing the cloth out in the sink. She spoke loud enough for Tom to hear. "You can go now Daddy. This will be our little secret. If the right time and place should cum up sometime in the future, we might do it again. I’ll let you know by saying I filled my prescription. But don’t sit around planning or hoping for it, O.K?"

There might be another time? That was great. "Thank you Laurie. Anything you want or happen to need just let me know. This will be our little secret, just like you said. Oh, by the way, what do you want to do with this dildo on the bed?"

"Bring it in here and drop it off. I’ll need to wash it."

Yes! He could be close and talk to her for a little longer, thanks to this dildo. She sounded cheerful. That was good. Maybe Laurie will come out of the little shell she seems to be in lately.

He carried the dildo into the bathroom. She was giving herself a sponge bath with one leg up on the closed toilet lid and not seeming the least embarrassed at washing her pussy in front of her dad. Unfortunately for Tom, she had her back turned towards him. Even now, he would have enjoyed another look at her.

‘Why the hell not’, he thought.’ He "dropped" the dildo on the floor. It even bounced slightly, and fortunately, towards and under her. He was able to squat down to retrieve it, and in the process sneak a peek. With her standing that way, opened wide and with one leg up high, he could see up inside her. It was a view he had enjoyed just moments ago, but from this angle she looked different.

It had amazed him how good her pussy had felt wrapped around his cock, even after her having been fucked with that huge dildo.

He straightened quickly, hoping that she had not known what he had done. If she did, she did not show it when she turned her head to look at him. Tom indicated towards the back of the sink with the dildo and she said that would be fine. Tom turned to leave, and then turned back to her.

"Could I also make one request?"

"Sure Daddy, anything you like." She lowered her leg and turned towards him.

Tom laughed good-heartedly. "Better be careful saying ‘anything,’ you never know what might come up." She laughed, and Tom went on. He stared at her chest. "I would like to, well, just feel your breasts for a minute.”

“My breasts?”

“Yes. They look so nice and remind me of how your mother’s used to look when she was
    your age. Don’t get me wrong, her breasts are still pretty nice, but yours are more upright and wonderful to look at."

He looked into her eyes and added, "And yours are new to me..." He let the sentence dangle.

"Sure Daddy. Take your time." She pushed her chest out proudly in his direction, making her D cups available to his every wish. Tom took the opportunity to fondle her gently, cupping her breasts with both hands.

Fascinated at heavy they felt and yet stayed so firmly upright, he even lifted them, feeling their weight. He tweaked her nipples, and they immediately grew erect to his touch. Boldly, Tom leaned down and sucked gently on each one.

Surprised but pleased that he was going further than expected, Laurie moaned softly. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on his head. She seemed to want him to linger, and he did.

Maybe it was going beyond what he had requested, but Tom went ahead anyway. He lowered one hand and reaching down, felt her pussy. He ran his fingers through her hair, and then, when she did not seem to mind, slipped a finger into her. Surprisingly, Laurie gasped.

Tom felt that he needed to do this. After all, he had "fucked" his daughter, in a way, with a dildo and then with his cock but for too brief of a time. . It only seemed fair that he should get to feel her insides. They avoided each other’s eyes as he fingered and felt.

"I’m a little numb from all that action with the dildo daddy, but it still feels good."

"I’m probably enjoying this more than you are," he replied. "I don’t get to, well, you know, your mother and I have been married for a long time, and we kind of take each other for granted."

"I understand, daddy. Take your time." Tom did. He even moved up with two wet fingers and rubbed her clitoris. He could feel her tremble, and she sighed softly. He sucked her nipples with his mouth, and fucked her pussy with his fingers. She held his head and groaned some more.

Then, without a word being exchanged, they knew what had to come next. They stared into each other’s eyes and then their lips came together. They kissed, and their tongues and fingers explored. To Tom, and he didn’t know how Lori was feeling about this, this kiss seemed to be more intimate and daring then when she had slipped her pussy down over his shaft.

It lasted a while, perhaps 30 seconds. Finally the kiss ended as their eyes met and then quickly looked away. and he stroked his fingers even deeper into her. "Ooooh daddy. That feels so wonderful."

He noticed that Laurie seemed to be embarrassed at having tongue kissed her father and is trying to change the subject.

"Do you want me to keep doing it?"

"You can quit whenever you want to. It feels good, but I won’t be able to cum again, at least not for a while. The one you gave me on the bed took it all out of me."

Finally, with some reluctance, Tom ceased his attentions and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you."

Tom was afraid that even though she had told him to take his time fingering her, she might be offended that he had gone a step beyond, a big step.

But she smiled warmly. "And thank you!" Then she nodded.

Feeling good, Tom left the room. Both Tom and his daughter knew something. It would not be because he had seen her naked or fucked her with a dildo and then she had taken a few quick strokes over his cock.

Nor would it be because she had sucked and then jacked him off. It would be because they had added a kiss, a kiss with passion. Because of that kiss, they would one day soon be fucking.

Tom works on his marriage.

A couple of days later, Tom’s wife came home from a shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise start up. It was cumming from, of all places, the family room.

Expecting to catch her daughter in the act again, Louise entered that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, staring at the TV.

He was naked on the couch and the vibrator was next to him, buzzing like crazy.

Puzzled, Louise asked, "Tom, what the hell are you doing?"

Tom pretended to see Louise for the first time. He grinned, held up the buzzing dildo with his hand and replied, "I’m watching the ball game with my son-in-law, and after the game is over, I want to watch you fuck him."

EPILOQUE: Unknown to Tom, Louise had already snuck into Laurie’s room the day before and experimented with the combination dildo/vibrator. Louise had never used either a vibrator or a dildo before, and this one was big.

Oh Heavens it feels so good to work it in. With each stroke going a little deeper than the last, Louise searched back in her memory and thought of how good it had felt when the stranger had worked his thick 9-inch black penis into her tight pussy.

Yes, it had been a tight pussy then, when she had been so young, but childbirth times two had stretched her. Tom had never felt quite big enough after that, but Louise had always managed to have at least mild orgasms with him.

For a long while after her "rape," Louise had sometimes thought about silver hair and his big dick while making love to Tom. Then, as the years passed, silver hair had faded in her memory.

Until today, and trying this dildo, she had almost forgotten about her adventure. Feeling this dildo stretching her, and going so far within had caused all the memories to come flooding back.

Louise began cumming, Oh God this is good. While spraying out a little bit of fluid, Louise reached one of her strongest orgasms in years, and she wasn’t even using the vibrating tip on her clitoris. The orgasm occurred while she had it inside.

Using a flashback on fucking a black man as a fantasy had really done the trick. Louise lay there and gasped for breath. She felt too weak to try again, this time by using the vibrating tip. Maybe tomorrow.

But now it was tomorrow, and Tom is here, and he wants to see her use the vibrator. Maybe she can get Tom to hold it for her and work it in, while she just lays there and fantasizes on that stranger, the black man with the silver hair from so many years ago.

She would close her eyes and imagine that he is fucking her again, going in with his giant black dick and stretching her wide in the process.

It had scared Louise at the time, learning that he had shot all that cum into her bare married cunt. There had been so much cum. It had soaked the car seat, completely covering that spot, the spot that was so revered by her and Tom.

Her panties had been sopping in the crotch, and cum was still running out of her after Louise had sat on the commode at home for an eternity.

Yes, all that cum had scared the bejeezus out of her then, but now, it seemed so erotic to remember how that stranger had been fucking her ‘bareback’, as he had called it, and pumped so much juice into her two separate times.

The stranger had been correct. He had said that she would always remember how he had filled her with two hot loads.

Louise had wished many times that she had mounted the stranger and ridden his shaft to one last orgasm. She had been so upset at the time, but the anger and fear had passed when her period had arrived, and then the regret had set in.

Regret that it had happened in the first place; along with the regret that she had not fucked him one last time using a different position. She had even regretted not giving him her phone number, and then had remembered that he already has it.

Oh yes, he has the number from having been given the test ride. Louise was scared, and at the same time she hoped. But he never called again.

Another man fucks Tom's wife using trickery.

Louise had one other ‘adventure’ in her marriage. It had been after the white-haired man and before her children had came along.

Louise had been given chances to cheat through the years, but for one reason or another had never taken advantage. The closest she had came was with one man at a party. It was at a friend’s house, and there were a lot of partygoers, many of whom neither she nor Tom knew.

As she often did, Louise flirted, but that was all she ever did was flirt, and she only did it with strangers to be ‘safe.’

A man Louise had flirted with knew who she was, and to whom she was married. Unknown to Louise, the man worked in the same department as Tom, but had never been introduced to her. Her husband was busily drinking and acting up with some buddies, and the man waited for his chance

As far as he was concerned, Louise was the most desirable woman at this party. He had seen her sitting on the couch and carelessly tossing her legs about. At one point he had been able to gaze all the way up her inner thighs to just short of her panties.

At that moment, as he was staring up her dress, she looked at him and he quickly looked away. But she knew and when his head casually came back around to where he could see her, he saw that she had not closed her legs. She had waited until he had another look, then had smiled and slowly closed them.

‘What the fuck? She smiled at me while I was looking up her crotch!’

Soon after that she had forgotten even doing it since it seemed so natural. But he had not forgotten. He wanted Louise and without her knowing, ‘stalked’ her.

It took another hour but finally it came, his chance. Louise was feeling ‘tipsy’ from too many wine coolers and needed to go. She tried a door, and finding it unlocked, went in and quickly sat down.

The man came into the bathroom just as Louise had finished peeing, wiped and started to stand in order to pull up her panties. She had forgotten to lock the door. The panties were still down around her calves as he entered, and her arm was holding up her skirt.

Since she had failed to lock the door, Louise was not upset that he had entered, and at first thought that his entry had been a random act.

He had a full glass in his hand and offered it to her. Strangely, at the time this seemed almost perfectly normal, for him to have come into the bathroom and be now offering her a drink.

Forgetting that her panties were now down around her ankles she dropped her skirt, accepted the glass and asked, “Is this a wine cooler? “

He smiled and nodded.

“You knew what I was drinking?” she asked, surprised.

When he smiled and nodded, she giggled and said, “I see that you have been paying attention,” she teased laughingly as she took a long drink and then handing it back to him, she watched as he finished the glass and sat it down in the sink.

Only the nightlight was on, but it was bright. He might have gotten a glimpse of her pussy while her skirt was up, she wasn’t sure. In any case, they were both quite high from the alcohol they had consumed.

This man she saw was one of the strangers, but a cute one that she had taken notice of earlier and had actually given a smile when she caught him looking up her skirt.

Just by his very act of being in the little half bath with her, he was already standing inside her ‘personal space.’ It was just curiosity on her part or she would never have let it go so far. Not another word was exchanged as she turned her body and leaned back against the sink.

It was strange to kiss him, first, because he was a new man, but also she learned as they stood together that he was actually two inches shorter than she was in her high heels. She had to lower her head in order for their lips to meet.

As they swapped some tongue action he fondled her breasts on top of her blouse, and she barely hesitated before squeezing the shaft of his erect penis through the material of his pants.

She was remembering silver hair and was hoping to repeat the experience. A quickie with a stranger, an orgasm or two was all she wanted. This man, for thickness, felt about the same size as Tom. For length, she couldn’t be sure but maybe he would still be enjoyable. This had already gone so far that it was obvious now that they would fuck.

He was a good kisser, and his tongue seemed to be very talented. They were getting into it. He pulled her brassiere up over her tits and had his hands on her bare tits now. He was fondling her real nice, squeezing firmly, but not too. When he lowered his head to suckle her nipples, first one and then the other, Louise moaned softly as one hand caressed his head.

Now another man, a third man was discovering her secrets as he fondled her breasts and explored the depths of her mouth. Only Tom and silver hair had gone before.

To him, this was a fantasy fulfilled. He had been admiring and lusting over Louise for some hours now, and here she was, another man’s property, a man that he worked with and knew and respected, but not enough to stay away from his wife. She is beautiful and he has her in his possession. It had been so easy…

Little did he know, Louise had, since her ‘rape,’ been virtually untouchable by any man other than the man she is married to. This man that worked with Tom just happened to catch her in a very weak moment.

As he suckled her left nipple, one of his hands went down, under her skirt and he found no barrier in the way since her panties were still down at her ankles. Stretching her panties out to the side as she moved her legs apart he had no trouble going under and within.

She was wet, very wet, and his finger went deep. Again, she moaned, and it was louder this time.

Her hand moved down and she found that he had somehow managed to pull his penis out. She gripped it and giving him a stroke, determined that he had a long one, maybe seven or more inches. Not thick like her black man, but almost as long as and a little wider than Tom in the shaft.

‘I’m going to fuck him. I shouldn’t be doing this, but I want to, just this once.’

As she was moaning she was starting to undo his trousers so that when he penetrated her he would be able to give his all and at that moment someone tried the bathroom door. Fortunately for her, the man had locked it as he had entered. They heard voices outside, two female voices.

One of the voices Louise recognized as being a good friend. "This toilet is being used. Let’s try the one by the other bedroom."

Louise heard the other woman reply. It was a voice she didn’t recognize. "It sounded to me like there is more than one in there.” Their voices were fading as they walked away, but Louise heard it.

“Do you suppose that it’s Louise in there? She disappeared somewhere." Both women giggled as they walked further away, and their voices faded.

That had ended it. Louise had no desire to be seen leaving this bathroom with a strange man. She moved her ass off the sink and in the process brought her pussy closer to him. While she had stopped to listen, he had shoved his dripping penis against her pussy lips.

Before she was able to stop him, he managed to push in past his head.

“Mmmmm!” She had groaned involuntarily in her throat at the sudden invasion and stretching of her vagina.

Wider than her husband he was. Stretching her nicely. Not as much as silver hair, but enough to further arouse her.

At that point, the man whom had been fantasizing on her had reached almost all of his goals. He had kissed her, fondled her breasts, fingered her and made partial penetration with his penis.

Whatever happens next, she can not take away what he has already achieved.

It was then that she spoke in protest for the first time.

“No!” As he was beginning to go deeper into her with a second push, Louise jerked her body way back and his penis fell out. She started to apologize. ‘I’m married and I’m faithful. Those two women…they know meI…I’m sorry, but no.”

But he had already gone past the point of no return, and he moaned and tightened his hands on her breasts as he rammed his penis more than halfway in. Five inches maybe he had in her.

She had already placed her ass back against the sink again and there was nowhere for her lower body to go.

He began trembling as his five inches into her started ejaculating.

She felt him and pulled back after he had throbbed once into her. Now it looked like he would finish cumming on the bottom regions of her vagina, just below the hole and getting all over her hair.

His cum felt hot as part of his first exterior shot landed on the inside of one thigh. She didn’t want it to get on her hands, so unsure as how to keep him from shooting more cum onto her, she remained still.

That provided the opportunity he needed. He jerked his cock upward and sure enough, his third blob of hot feeling cum landed on her hole at the exact moment his rock hard penis found its way back inside her.

“Oh fuck.” Louise cried out with pleasure though she had not meant to. He had just given her a quick lube job at the entrance and his penis slid more easily in than it had the first time. She had no choice but to allow him to finish his orgasm inside her.

He groaned and ramming his body forward, he managed to achieve almost full penetration and start stroking as his final fourth through eighth blobs of cum continued erupting into her vagina.

He was still pushing forward and in order for him to achieve full penetration she needed to open wider. She did, saying “Yes, cum in me” as her arms went around him and her panties fell off as she raised one leg around him so that he could go even deeper.

“Now you can put it deep into me, every drop.”

He was buried now and stroking slow and deep during his throbbing. The cum stopped shooting out but his throbs continued for a few more.

Then, upon learning that she was not going to force him out, he took a few additional strokes into her, enjoying the snug feel of her pussy and draining the rest of his cum in the process.

All the while he continued to hold onto her breasts, and her nipples were responding almost painfully to his touch. Surprisingly, Louise orgasmed, throbbing at least nine or ten good ones as she pressed her head down onto his shoulder and groaned. This despite the fact that he had already started going down.

Embarrassed at what she had allowed to happen after saying ‘no,’ she allowed him to remain inside her and feel her breasts for another minute until she heard and felt his breathing return to normal. He was still hard as she gently pushed him away and his cock slipped out.

“Shit, now look at what you’ve done, made a mess!” She planned to drain him into the toilet but first she had to deal with the mess on her thigh. She quickly grabbed some toilet paper and began wiping the side of her thigh.

“You got it up here too.” She grabbed more tissue and wiped the bottom of her pussy and discovered that some cum had actually landed back where her ass cheeks showed up.

“Hell, maybe I should have left you inside me from the beginning. It would have been easier to clean up.”

They kissed again. He did not seem ready to leave and she remembered that he had cum in to pee, or so she thought. She was going to have to leave and hopefully find another bathroom to sit in.

She allowed him one last, quick kiss and reaching down, stepped back into and pulled up her panties before pulling her bra back down over her breasts. She happened to glance down.

His penis had hardened and was pointing out and up and looked to be a little longer than she had guessed, maybe eight inches in length. She could see that it was shiny on the tip and all the way down the shaft from being inside her.

She gave it a quick squeeze, looked the man in the eyes and said, "I’m sorry. It looks nice and I know you want it again but I’m married, what happened just now was an accident and those women know me. For all I know they might be waiting outside to see if I come out. I have to go."

Then she unlocked the door and started to leave the room, but he pulled her back inside and locked the door. Before she could protest he had pulled her skirt up, moved her panties aside and inserted himself.

Fully inserted himself again, all eight inches of his wonderful cock.

Louise sighed loudly as her arms went around him. Then seating herself on the edge of the sink, she raised her legs around his waist. “Oh what the fuck? Go ahead but make it quick and don’t drop me.”

“You like my cock baby?”

“Yes, it’s nice. And it’s longer than what I’m used to, and a bit thicker.” There, she had done it, answered his question before he gets around to asking. His ego swelled, along with his cock.

He was taking full possession. Taking possession of Tom’s lovely wife. What he wanted. With her legs, her entire body around him and his cock deeper and stretching her more, he knew that he has her, truly has her, Tom’s wife. For the duration of the next fuck he has her.

“It’s you I want to cum again baby. Really hard I plan to make you cum. I really enjoy demonstrating my cocksmanship on other men’s wives. As for me, I don’t need to cum again.”

“Uuh Uuh.” He was fucking her hard and with her legs up like this, penetrating her deeper than before.

Then it sunk in along with his cock. It scared Louise because he had said ‘other men’s wives.’

“You know that I’m married?”

“Of course. It’s written all over your face plus you have those rings on.”

"Oh. I see. Well as long as you don't know my identity, I guess we can continue this. Make me cum hard like you said."

They kissed and she waited until her amazingly intense second orgasm climbed up and went over. Sweaty now from face to ass, and with her pussy even more filed with cum since he had cum again, she admitted: "Well I guess you did as promised. I came really hard."

She lowered her feet to the floor and again pulled up her panties.

“If you ever find out who my husband is, I’d appreciate it if you never say anything.”

“Don’t worry baby. But if you see me around, I don’t mind if you come back for more.”

“Fat chance of that!” She looked down at his cock “Fuck, you’re still hard! Maybe you should find another wife to demonstrate your admittedly good cocksmanship to.” Unlocking the door again, she walked out.

He remained behind with his hard on. He probably had to wait for it to go down before he could urinate. He might have jacked it off and climaxed again for all she knew.

Somehow Louise managed to avoid him for the rest of the evening, all the rest of the evening during which she had to walk around and sit on sticky panties since much of what he had deposited had drained out of her before she could find another toilet that was free. The toilet paper attempt to soak it up had not helped all that much.

Except for when they were in the bathroom, he had not spoken a word to her.

If those two women had not tried the door, would she have willingly gone all the way at first, actually fucking the man willingly while standing in the bathroom? She wasn’t sure. When they had been kissing madly, and fondling each other, she had been ready.

In the back of her head she was telling herself that she should have been ‘nice’ and masturbated him to another orgasm, but she wasn’t sure if that would have made her unfaithful.

It had felt good though, that cock as the head had stretched its way into her and gone a little ways beyond on that first push into her. It had been a noticeably wider knob than Tom’s, and it had reminded her of her time in the Pontiac.

That was why she had put up no fight the second time he had gone into her.

His being thicker in the shaft had been enjoyable too.

Louise had reached orgasm while not trying to reach orgasm. Not just once but twice she had orgasmed. That had surprised her. That was the closest she had ever came, the furthest she had ever gone you could say, towards actually cheating on Tom in the years of her marriage after her ‘rape.’

Louise, in her mind, was telling herself that she had not actually 'cheated' since she had felt no emotional involvement with the man at any time during her fuck. A technicality some might say.

Later, at another gathering of the employees of where Tom worked, she had seen that man and realized after making inquiries that not only does he work where Tom works, but that he actually works with Tom in the same department.

She realized now that the man must have known who she was at the party and had deliberately targeted her.

A couple of times he talked to her husband, and one of the times he had turned to look at her at the same time. Louise was standing nearby talking with a girlfriend, and she knew that man was deliberately eyeballing her and letting her know that he knows who her husband is.

Louise regretted now telling the man that his cock is longer and thicker than Tom’s. He must be laughing at knowing that, how he had fucked her, then learned of Tom’s smaller size as he cuckolded her husband!

Fortunately the man had not said anything to her or acted weird each time he saw her. Her face had turned red and that had been warning enough for him it seemed since he never once tried to approach her.

Tom had never acted funny around her after that, and after a while she felt safe that the man never said anything.

The fuck in the bathroom had happened, at first, in a way that was out of her control. She had been drunk, and the memory of what she had done with that man rarely entered her thinking. It was the silver-haired man with the big black cock, and the way he had fucked her that had always stuck in her memory.

Later tonight, in the privacy of their bedroom, Tom would be playing with himself and watching while working the dildo into the woman he loved.

As it stretched Louise’s snatch and she groaned with pleasure and began humping upwards to take in more of the black cock she was dreaming of, Tom would stare at the pink dildo stretching her and imagine that it was the silver haired man, with his big penis that was fucking his wife.

In his mind the silver haired man had come to try out the Pontiac, and had ended up trying out his wife. Unbeknownst to either of them, except for the color of the man, their fantasy would be the same.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    SCcuckwannabe likes this.
Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.