1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Help for feminizing hubby and son

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sally, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sally

Sally Member Member

I’m looking for some help if anyone can I really want to feminize my son and possibly hubby to submit to black master but hubby won’t let me .

2. SissyHub

SissyHub Member Member

Sounds very erotic. I wish I had advice for you, but if hubby won't go along then not sure what direction you should go. How old is son and is he into it?

3. Sally

Sally Member Member

He’ll be 18 next month but his small and thin and has a body that’s very feminine. I think he’ll look excellent as a girl just don’t know how to bring it up to him.

4. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

I really don't think this will be much of a problem once you're seeing a steady Black lover. Just invite him home to fuck you properly in your marital bed and be sure that your son happens to watch and listen. He'll see that he was a mistake to begin with, that you should have always been bred by a Black man. At that point whatever he becomes of himself is up to him, but I would encourage you to allow him the taste of African Creampie.

Gerwina likes this.
  5. Sally

Sally Member Member

Ild love for my son to eat the creampie but he’s only deserving of that if he puts on panties for me

Gerwina and AllenJ like this.
  6. SissyHub

SissyHub Member Member

Just put your foot down, get out a pair of panties and TELL him to put them on...maybe a pair for hubby too!

7. Antlate

Antlate Member Member

Oh fuck Sally!!! What a hot fuckin cunt! Are you seriously wanting to do this? How do you look? Please say you have a fat juicy white ass that nigs want to work on...are you the type of woman that makes black cocks hard instantly??...make them leak cum as they look at you?...I bet you are!!
    Here's a few things you might want to do..
    -ask your son if he can get you a wash cloth while you are in the shower....make sure you leave your panties on the bathroom floor with the crotch facing out.....make sure there is a hot load from the nig on them for your faggy son to see!
    -email him some feminization vids from an anon email!!!
    -have your black lover meet you at a store when you are shopping with your son...like a target type store....let your son see you having a convo with a hot black guy....make sure you tell him to grab your tits or rub your ass a little while you are talking to him...afterwards when you are in the car with your son....ask him if he seen how that black guy touched your tits!.
    When he says yes....tell him that you liked the way it felt....that he was so confident and hot!!! When you go home, tell him that you have to go use the bathroom.....rub your pussy when you are in there...leave the door open a little??...make sure he hears you moaning!!! Make sure he knows that mommy wants to fuck big black guys!!
    -you can always just invite the nig to your house and fuck him before your son comes home from school....don't stop when he enters..just keep fucking!!! Let the black man address your son!....maybe he can be aggressive with your pussy boi son?
    It would be hot if as he yelled at your son, you continue to ride the length of his shaft?...maybe homeboy can say....."hey whiteboard.....don't tell your faggot father that I'm fuckin your hot mother like he can't!!!".... "you understand me boiii!?"
    You (mom) moan and say" "jusss deww wha hee say honey," as you pick up the pace and start riding him harder!!!
    - do you want to see your bio taking black cock like a bitch in his asspussy?....or do you just want to see him jerking on it or maybe sucking it with his faggy face?....I know you want to see him with thick ropes of black thick Cummings all over his body!!!

I'm going to come up with some more ideas.....but if you can, let us know what you look like.....I hope you are a thick white cunt with a thin waist that nags can wrap their hands around and drive their cock into you!!!

Thanks for the hot thought!!!

8. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

I think it is great that you want to feminize your son and your hub. Do both, not just one of them. Here is my situation: I have always been small and feminine too. So feminine that people thought I was gay but I wasn't. Got married to my childhood sweetheart right out of high school at 18.

I asked her to start fucking other guys when I realized I was not coming close to satisfying her. So I got cucked at 19. Her first guy was black, and she went black cock only immediately after that. I have not had pussy since, and it has been almost 6 years.

My wife and one of her black boyfriends told me to start wearing panties. When I resisted, my dick and balls were beaten and I was threatened with castration, so I started wearing panties. That quickly followed with my full feminization, with female HRT for growing tits, etc. My wife threw away all my male clothes, so I live as a girl full time.

In retrospect, I see that my wife was right. I make a much better girl then I ever did as a man.

You said your son is small and girly, and I suspect your hub is too. If they resist, do it anyway.

9. Antlate

Antlate Member Member

Hey Geraldg....I like your post!....and like your pics!....is that you?....if so, you are a hot fuckin little white bitch!....do you let your wife's nigs spank their rock hard cocks all over you?....you should!!,.....you shoot let them blast all their cum on your ass and let it drain into your bitch ass!
    Are you still with your wife?...or has she dumped your faggot ass!?
    Let us know more....in the mean time, tease niggers!....let them know that they can shoot cum on you in public!!!,

10. geraldg

Antlate, I appreciate your post, but please do not use derogatory terms to describe others. Thank you.

11. geraldg

Sally, do you have an update?