1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Help for feminizing hubby and son

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sally, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sally

Sally Member Member

I’m looking for some help if anyone can I really want to feminize my son and possibly hubby to submit to black master but hubby won’t let me .

2. SissyHub

SissyHub Member Member

Sounds very erotic. I wish I had advice for you, but if hubby won't go along then not sure what direction you should go. How old is son and is he into it?

3. Sally

Sally Member Member

He’ll be 18 next month but his small and thin and has a body that’s very feminine. I think he’ll look excellent as a girl just don’t know how to bring it up to him.

4. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Member Member

I really don't think this will be much of a problem once you're seeing a steady Black lover. Just invite him home to fuck you properly in your marital bed and be sure that your son happens to watch and listen. He'll see that he was a mistake to begin with, that you should have always been bred by a Black man. At that point whatever he becomes of himself is up to him, but I would encourage you to allow him the taste of African Creampie.

5. Sally

Sally Member Member

Ild love for my son to eat the creampie but he’s only deserving of that if he puts on panties for me

6. SissyHub

SissyHub Member Member

Just put your foot down, get out a pair of panties and TELL him to put them on...maybe a pair for hubby too!