• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Early Christmas Present

BBCSlut

Author!
Author
Early Christmas Eve like 5:00/600pm my mom Remembered she needed something for dinner tomorrow. She left me with her boyfriend as she wasn't going to be gone long, as it turned out for Ted and I it was plenty long enough. Not long after she left Ted asked me to sit next to him on the couch and asked me what I wanted for Christmas... I said the usual stuff a Barbie, a new dress and maybe makeup. As we are talking he puts his hand on my leg around my knee... I didn't move or his hand... He starts telling how he is really only with my mom so he can see me and as he's talking his hand moves to the hem of my skirt and he tells me how pretty I am and then he says "Roni, would you like to be my girlfriend" I look at him with a smile and ask "Really?!" at which he says yes if you want to be... I can't believe it and get excited and forget about his hand as I tell him I would Love to be his and I feel his hand squeeze my ass... and he unzips his pants and says "well if you want to be my wife (now he changed it to wife and my heart is racing) you should be doing something for me" I just slid off the couch and on to my knees in front of him and he helped me pull his hardning cock out. I leaned over and began kissing and licking it and than opened my mouth and took it in as I begin to suck and bob my head Ted says "Ohhh yeah.. that's a good girl... You are better than your mother" and I just keep sucking and Love that he thinks I am better and wants to be with me. Shortly Ted holds the back of my head and tells me he hopes I won't be like mom and spit I shake my head no and he says "good girl" and starts cumming in my mouth and I swallow his load. I sit back on the couch next to him and he rubs me through my panties and tells me he is going to enjoy having me as his girl and kisses me. I am feeling pretty good... I just stole my mother's boyfriend... What a great Christmas gift for me. We cleaned up and was watching some show on TV when Mom got back... She asked Ted if I was any trouble and minded him... he says don't worry she was a "good girl" and didn't give me any trouble. he and I looked at each other and smiled.

That was just the beginning of my time with him.

wondering how old you were & can you tell us more about your life with Ted & others? did your mother ever find out you sucked his dick?

Back