• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

DeeAnna - Black Cock Exclusive

I absolutely love this story. Love the fact that hubby is ok with all of this and knows his place is sucking bbc and eating creampies. Love your pictures too. You are so fucking HOT!

I love that you love the story! My hubby is bisexual, albeit for black men only, so far; so this feeds his desires as well. He doesn't always show it, but he loves his "place". Thank you for the compliments!
You are very welcome and as I have said before, you and him have the best of both worlds. Straight and bi-sex. You know that I love anything you post.

It’s good that your hubby understands how life is. I’m still adjusting to it. I thought cuckolding was a hot kink, but when we made the cross from fantasy to reality, I wasn’t prepared for the emasculation. I actually changed my mind when I saw my wife starting to suck a guy’s bbc. Got my ass kicked! I hate that I have tasted another man’s cum too. Im struggling to let go of my masculinity!! She says it’ll be easier if I just accept the way things are.

I'm going to start this off with a "Don't try this at home" warning. Seriously, you can't plan things this well, and you can't make things like this happen. It happened for us through years of unpredictable circumstances, and a series of events that the best choreographer could not imagine in their wildest dream.

And my wildest dream is what turned into reality last night. More reality than I could have imagined or made up.

Where shall I start? Lets see, if you read any of my blog posts or diary entries, you know all about Deke. My handsome, charming black boyfriend I have been "dating" several years.

My husband: The wonderful man I have been married to for 27 years, who gave me four beautiful children. My husband who agreed we needed a temporary separation almost ten years ago, and sent me to a resort ranch in the Flathead wilderness of Montana for a vacation. That is where I met and was seduced by a 30 year old handsome charming, muscular, funny black man. My husband - who is, shall we say, "underhung" and started having erection issues in his late 30s.

I was raised a farm girl, in a very good family and right up until ten years ago my life was what come would call, very plain vanilla. We married in our 20s, had four children and raised them on our ranch in Montana. We have small business we run and everything is just typical middle class North American family.

When I was seduced by Byron - which seems like forever ago now - I was immediately aware of several things: First, I was attractive to other men. Second, I am VERY attracted to black men! Third - Strong, Powerful black men get me aroused, just by being close to them. Fourth, those powerful men bring out a submissive side I never knew I had before. Fifth - I can have an orgasm every time I have sex.

In fact, I had five orgasms the first time I was with Byron! Not the, "oh that kind of felt good" orgasms like I would have with my husband, two to four times a MONTH. No, the orgasms I had with Byron were body wrenching, mind-boggling explosions inside of me that kept going and going, until I thought I would burst - then leave me tender and trembling in his arms. To say that I was hooked from the beginning, would be a huge understatement! I knew that an appetite had been opened in me that could only be satisfied by a handsome, hung man; with a charming personality. A fire that could only be quenched when I am looking into the eyes of my handsome black boyfriend, with my legs wrapped around him as his thick black cock stretches my pussy and probes my depths.

Byron and I lasted for a couple of months, and after that I got to know and "dated" a few other black men. Two became what I call Boyfriends, because they were long term relationships that we carried on - One for about a year and a half and the other, is Deke. My love affair with Deke is what this story is about.

The first time I laid eyes on Deke, I gasped out loud. It surprised even me, but there I was in the middle of my day, shopping and doing my mom/wife thing, and I came around the corner in the grocery store, headed for the fresh vegetables; and there he was...Tall, Dark, Handsome, smiling, and looking confident! He is broad in the shoulders,he was very well dressed, he has a beard(Love black men with beards!) and those eyes! OMG, I was captivated when he looked at me, and the way he looked at me - admiring me from head to toe, and back up; and did he lick his lips when he looked at me, or was that my imagination?

I suddenly wished I had dressed better for my shopping day; but I now know the country mom in jeans and a white blouse was very appealing to him! He is SO handsome and has a deep voice. "What is a pretty lady like you doing over here in the produce section all by yourself?" For one of the few times in my life, I was speechless at first, but smiling at him. I knew my body must be trembling, and suddenly he leaned over and his hand shot out and brushed my leg, before I could react, "I'm sorry, maam, let me help you with that" He caught the pickle jar I had been holding as it slipped from my grasp, before it shattered on the floor. He asked me if I was okay, but he knew the effect he was having on me. "Yes, I'm okay, just startled me, I guess." He said he was sorry he startled me, but thought we both might have been a little more startled if that jar had shattered on the floor.

We started a conversation, exchanged pleasantries, and had small talk. He commented on my beautiful wedding ring and said it was a shame that I am married. I laughed said, "He has been really good to me, and he's okay..." and then trailed off, "Okay with me talking with other men." He raised his eyebrows and smiled. Inside I was thinking, "How stupid was that?" He was very much a gentlemen and downplayed the awkward moment, but made sure that I had his phone number, knew where and when to find him, and then went about his business.

So the "How I met Deke" introduction doesn't overwhelm this story, I will summarize: Deke is the district manager for the market and I ended up shopping every day that week! We had longer conversations every time we talked, and I found out he lived in a another town in Montana. I found out he was helping with our local store and he was in town staying at a hotel, and alone, during the weeks. On Friday, I invited him to come to dinner at our house next week when he was in town and he accepted.

He came to dinner and met my Tommi, and they hit it off from the beginning. When we were done eating, I told him I wanted him for dessert; which made him smile from ear to ear. He looked at my husband, who nodded his approval, and from there it was on, as my grandchildren like to say!

Deke was separated from his wife before we met and he ended up staying a lot of nights at our house, and eventually spending his weekends with us. We set up a guest bedroom where my husband would go when he wanted to get a good nights sleep. Deke and I fell in love with each other, during that first year, and all of the children were away at college or married; so he could pretty much come and go as he pleased. Besides, we own a ranch, with a lot of guest and workers coming and going all the time.

My husband and Deke have always gotten along great! They like each other. Their relationship outside of our house is two buddies who hunt, ride horses and fish together.

In our house, Deke has long been the one in charge there, and both Tommi and I enjoy our "roles". It has now been a little over three years that Deke has been my lover. Deke's was the first dick my bisexual husband sucked willingly (Byron made him suck him several times), and my hubby loves his cuckold position. For the most part I know that me having a Boyfriend, takes the pressure off of him to try to get hard and perform. Most times, Tommi has given us our space and privacy as he saw how Deke and I adore each other, but he was always welcome to watch and participate as he wishes.

That is, Up until now.

Deke introduced me to his brother Adrian this past month. Deke has been out of town for an extended period of time, and told me he thought I might be interested in some "variety." I wasn't, until I met Adrian, and saw how absolutely gorgeous, tall, muscular, charming and handsome he is! To make a long explanation short, I ended up in bed with Adrian the first night we met. He was an incredible lover, like his brother, and told me and my husband that he had never been so sexually attracted to a woman in his life, as when he met me. Music to my ears! At my age, you don't get many compliments like that!

Meeting Adrian - My Husbands story...

Coming home and seeing my wife cooking dinner and laughing with Adrian, and seeing her there at the stove and him at our kitchen table, made me happy that my wife agreed to meet with Deke's brother. We all knew what that meant, of course, but I didn't realize it would happen so fast! My wife is not the type to meet someone and have sex with them before she gets to know them. She has had several black lovers and got to know them all before they ever had sex. This was a little different, because we already know Adrian's brother, Deke. My wife has been 'dating' him for about three years.

When I walked in she introduced us and I walked over and shook his hand. Very strong grip and a HUGE man! He is taller than his brother and much more broad in the shoulders, younger and friendly. I know this is just the type of man DeeAnna loves - black, powerful, dynamic, and he has a beard. You all know that my wife has a "thing" for black men with beards, right?

Adrian smiled and said it was good to meet me. He asked how my day was. I told him the truth, as it had not been a great day, then asked him about his. He was a little hesitant but, looked at DeeAnna and told me about his flight in and getting to his hotel and then calling and meeting with DeeAnna. "Your gorgeous wife has been the perfect hostess." He looked at her and smiled, then added, "she has been very...um, accommodating!" We all burst out laughing, and it broke the ice, so to speak.

I could tell when I walked in, that he had already fucked my wife. She had that radiant glow about her and was giddy as a school girl. Now my wife came over and kissed me full on the lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. If there had been any question before, there wouldn't have been then - I could taste him on her lips. She looked into my eyes arched her eyebrows, flashed her eyes, and smiled. She then turned to Adrian. and he reached out and took her hand and he pulled her to him.

They kissed while I watched and he ran his hands down her back and over her ass, then worked his hands up into her blouse. I could see his huge hands moving up and pulling her blouse up as he caressed her upper back and continued to kiss her. I could hear her moan softly and her hands were on his powerful shoulders as pressed her body against him.

He turned her around and brushed her long, sandy blond hair aside as he kissed her neck. DeeAnna closed her eyes and unbuttoned her blouse, and I saw that she was braless. It fell open, then her hands were on his as he slid his big dark hands from the waistband of her jeans, up her stomach and cupped her breasts, as she licked her lips and moaned. DeeAnna LOVES to have her breasts played with! He pressed her breasts together and teased the nipples.

I felt that warm rush of excitement run through me. I'm no stranger to watching a black man play with my wife, but I could feel the raw energy coming from him, and it was intimidating. As if sensing that, he opened his eyes and looked directly at me. I felt my body begin to tremble. I'm not usually intimidated by men, but I suddenly felt fear and intimidation. He traced her neck with his fingers, then over her chin and pressed his thumb against her lips. My wife seductively licked his thumb and opened her mouth and began sucking. She opened her eyes to look at me, and I could see the desire burning hot!

Adrian told me to come over and take her jeans off "So I can fuck your wife" I felt that rush of fear again, like I knew that if I didn't move quickly he was going to kick my ass. I was already moving, anyway; reached for her and unbuttoned her levis quickly.

I sunk to my knees as I slid them over her hips and down her long, sexy legs. No panties. I would later find them in our living room by the couch. I could smell her. Smell him. That pungent odor of their mingled juices as I looked at the matted hair on her pussy. "Clean it up, boi" I heard Adrian say in a deep voice and I was on it! I felt Dee's hands on my head as I sucked on her pussy and my lips and tongue worked to find every drop he had left. I noticed he tasted different than Deke. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I guess we all have our own "flavor" LOL!

"Enough" was all he said and I stopped and finished sliding Dee's pants down over her ankles, where she stepped out of them. I looked up and saw that they were kissing.

He broke the kiss and told me to get him ready so he could "Take that pussy from you!" My mind was reeling! What pussy, my wife's? Was he talking about taking my ass? I reached for the button on his slacks and unbottoned and unzipped them. As his pants opened up I was met by a semi-hard uncircumcised, thick black cock that was longer and thicker than Deke's! I was somewhat stunned looking at it, and my mind was reeling because we hardly even know this man! But I leaned into his cock and began to suck and lick on the head. All my hesitancy left because I love to suck black dick. I could taste my wife's juices on him and my dick began to stir; thinking about him fucking her. I took it in my hand and looked up. They were paying no attention to me. Adrian was kissing Dee, and she was returning that kiss with enthusiasm. I stretched my mouth over the uncircumcised head of his dick and began sucking. He was getting harder and harder by the moment.

I felt DeeAnna's hand on the back of my head and could see them looking down at me. Adrian was smiling. "Damn, Tommi, if you ever go to prison you gonna' be popular!" Dee giggled at that, and it reminded me that Adrian had just gotten out of prison sometime in the last year. "Isn't his cock beautiful, sweetie? Look how thick his dick is!" My wife reached down and wrapped her hand around his dick, but couldn't quite get her hand all the way around it. She stroked it slowly as I continued to suck, and kissed Adrian, again, and I heard her whisper to him, "Please fuck me again, Daddy!" Daddy? I was thinking, "She is already calling him Daddy?!" Adrian pushed me by the head and told me to go sit down. "Watch how a real man fucks your girl, cuck" (I think that was the first time anyone actually called me that).

I sat down and looked at them, locked in an embrace, with their arms wrapped around each other - Dee's arms around his neck and his arms around her waist; kissing and their bodies pressing in to each other. That's when I noticed the bright red handprints on Deeanna's ass. He had been spanking her HARD! Normally, she likes a little light spanking when she's being taken from behind, but these were almost welts on her ass. I wanted to say something, or do something; but put my trust in the fact that we know his brother really well. I knew I couldn't take him, anyway. Besides, Dee didn't seem to be bothered by it.

She had taken his shirt off to show his powerful, chiseled and tattooed body. She was kissing all over his chest and shoulders and working her way down his strong body. His hands were in her hair and on her back...then on her shoulders, pushing her down. Naked, on her knees in front of him, she looked up. I had never seen her do this, it's like she was waiting for instructions.

Adrian started rubbing his dick all over Deeanna's face and slapping it across her face occasionally. He made her suck him and when he got good and hard he picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter and started fucking her. She came twice before he turned her over and entered her from behind and came.

It was the start of a GREAT night!

My Story - Falling For Adrian:

Deke called me on Sunday, and told me he wanted his brother to meet me, and he would be calling me on Monday morning to tell me where he was staying and give me his phone number. "Oh, are you busy??!" he finally stammered after 5 minutes of conversation and telling me all about his "brother" that he wanted me to meet! LOL!
"What do you mean, meet him, baby?" He told me that he told Adrian I am a lady and he expects him to treat me like one and then I asked him how much he told Adrian about our relationship.
"I told him enough. Just meet with him, babe, I have to go. You won't regret it, trust me! Love you, Dee!" I went in to Tommi's (my husband) "man cave" and told him about the phone call. He looked up from the project he was working on, "So you going to meet him?" I smiled, and then laughed. "No, sweetie, I think he's going to "meat" me! He laughed with me, "I have no doubt, honey, hope I get to watch!" I just turned and walked out.

I'll spare you the details of getting connected and him finally ending sitting across from me at at lunch, but I will tell you when I finally laid my eyes on him it took my breath away! He is actually Deke's brother (Not just in the sense that they are friends, biological), his younger brother. They do look somewhat alike, but Adrian has a full, thick beard and he is taller and more muscular. I was so stunned I'm not sure if I even said hello before he pulled me to him and kissed me on the cheek, but I do remember the feeling of his soft lips and his beard brushing my face and the smell of his Polo, and his strong hands on my shoulders and the warmth of his body and that smile! OMG, I felt like a school girl, excited about her first date! And when he spoke he had that deep, manly, sexy voice that makes my body tingle!

I asked him about his work and what he was doing in town and after that I kind of fell into trying to tell him how I met his brother and started to tell him a little about "us", but he stopped me and looked into my eyes and wrapped his hand around my forearm and looked into my eyes and said, "Please tell me about you, DeeAnna, I've heard you are an incredible woman and I am interested in you" I was struck by his comments but I was mesmerized by his eyes and loving the feeling of his hand on my arm. I felt like he was looking right into my soul. I spent the next few minutes or so telling him about me, my children, my husband and our life as ranchers and running our business. He smiled and soon cut in and and moved around to my side of the table and said, "DeeAnna, I want to know about you. What do you like to do what is going on in here (and he touched my forehead), and what is going on here (and he put three fingers on my chest) in your heart." He was close enough that I could feel his breath and I know my mouth was open. I laughed softly and nervously and I had known from the beginning that I was not going to be able to resist his advances, but at that moment I knew that I wanted him to touch me, and I would gladly beg him to do it! I told him about what I like to do and things I like such as art and nature. He was seducing me at my core and THOSE EYES! I was lost in his eyes, he had me! Soon we were laughing and enjoying each other's company and getting along famously! Suddenly, he looked at me more seriously and said, "Would you be okay with us going somewhere more private?" (I thought he would never ask!) "Oh, Please!" I blurted out, then we both started laughing, "I'm sorry, yes, I would love to!" He had met me close to his hotel and invited me there, but I invited him to get into my car and I would show him our ranch.

On the drive we had light conversation until he reached over and put his hand on my leg, "I love your legs. I like that you are tall and you are very beautiful." He looked into my eyes and said, "the picture Deke sent me didn't do you justice." I looked over at him and smiled and thought my heart must be beating so hard he can see it in my chest, "Thank you" It was sending shivers through my body and he didn't move his hand, just left it there and it felt SO good and I suddenly felt flushed all over. "You better be care or I might get excited" I smiled and looked at him. "I'm already excited, and I can't wait until you get excited, too!" he laughed and I followed his eyes to the bulge in his jeans and I was trying to not be too forward, but I licked my lips, looked him in the eyes and said "We better get to the house!" He took my hand and placed it on his hard bulge. "I've waited for this moment for a long time. I never thought it would happen, since you are my brother's girl, but lucky me - Here we are!" I laughed because I didn't know what else to do, and I couldn't decide if I should squeeze it, stroke it or have him take it out and stop the car so I could suck it for him! "I think you're bigger than your brother" was all I said and squeezed and massaged it as we drove up the driveway.

In the garage, before we got out of the car he kissed me for the first time. Needless to say, I was on fire for him and was stroking that big cock through his pants! Before we broke our kiss he discovered that my panties were soaking wet, and the feeling of his fingers on my naked flesh was enough to make me scream! I couldn't believe I was doing this. I had been with his brother and I had several black boyfriends over the years, but I had never been this intimate with anyone I met less than 24 hours earlier. One night stands were never my thing, I always like to get to know a man, first...

We got into the house and he marveled and looked out the window at our beautiful view of the mountains. Standing in front of that picture window with his big strong body outlined by the afternoon sunlight, I was very thankful that Deke has decided to "introduce" us. I made us some hot tea and we sat side by side on the couch and continued our talk, but quickly started kissing and I couldn't keep my hands off of him! I soon found myself on his lap with him unbuttoning my blouse... "I'm glad your husband knows how to share, Dee!" "Me too!" was all I said and we began to kiss passionately.

I closed my eyes at first, but now wanting to miss looking into his piercing eyes and handsome face, I opened them and kissed him deeply as I ran my hands over his powerful shoulders. His hands were on my hips and he just held me there. Well, he really didn't really hold me, but he didn't do anything else, either! He just rested his hands there and my body was craving his touch! I wanted him to explore, to feel his hands on me. I was thankful that I wore the skirt, because there was only a layer of thin material between me and that bulge in his pants i was sitting on. I started unbuttoning his shirt, too and running my hands over his shoulders and chest. He must work out a lot, he is very solid with well defined muscles. I kissed my way down his jawline and to his neck, nibbling a little on his ear before nuzzling my face in his neck and feeling his beard, rough against my soft skin. I spread my legs and pressed myself down on his bulge, which I thought I could feel pulsing under me, but it was probably my own heartbeat. For a minute I said to myself, "what the hell are you doing, Dee, you don't even know this man! ...but he's Deke's brother, I reasoned!" Like this was the time to have that moral argument with myself!

He slid my blouse off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind us. By now I was excitedly rubbing his chest and feeling his stomach and telling him how good he felt. He unhooked my skirt and let it drop to the floor then slid his hands into my panties. He is a construction supervisor, so he has rough hands, which only served to turn me on more. He told me to stand up and turn around and he ran his hands over my back and down over my hips and legs, then slid his hands up under my panties and pulled them down, slowly...ever so slowly, I bent over slightly and he complimented me on the view from behind; which only got me more excited until I whipped my hair around and looked back at him, just as his hands were caressing my ass and his fingers found my clit from behind and it wasn't long before he had me dripping we and then suddenly my first orgasm hit me like a tidal wave and screamed out loud! He laugh and said, "That's what I'm talkin' about, damn you are a hot woman, Dee!" I looked at him and said, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet, handsome!"

I turned around and knelt on the carpet in front of him and untied his boots and took them off, then got up between his legs and rubbed his bulge before unbuttoning his jeans and finding out he hadn't worn any underwear! He lifted up and I pulled his jeans down over his legs and then off of him. I told him he is the sexiest man I have ever seen, and that is not an exaggeration! I already told you how handsome he is and his body is a work or art - as I said from working out a lot. He has a chiseled stomach and strong muscular thighs and calves, and his dick is long, thick, dark and uncut! I kissed up his legs, over his stomach and chest, down his arms, up to his neck, kissed him on the lips for a long time and back down and kept stroking his balls and dick the entire time. He wouldn't let me suck him, which only made me want to do it more. He knew what he was doing and he drove me crazy with his playful caressing of my body and running his fingers through my hair and brushing his hand over my pussy and playing with my breast and FINALLY taking my bra off and letting me feel those big, strong hands on my nipples!

After forever, he picked me up and asked me where our bedroom was, and carried me down the hall, kissing me and holding my naked body in his powerful arms and I ran my hands over his face and beard and told him how handsome he is and how much I wanted him! In the bedroom he held me for a long time and kissed me and I felt his hard sexy body against my soft skin and his biceps bulging as he help me there, cradled in his arms like a baby. He lifted me up so he could suck on my breasts and tease my nipples with his tongue and all I could do was hold on to his head, nuzzle my face in his hair and kiss the side of his head.

As he lowered me to the bed, I felt his hard, hot dick against the small of my back and then he spun me slightly and laid me softly down in the middle of our huge king size bed and smiled as he told me how much he wanted me and how he had dreamed of doing this ever since Deke has sent him my picture and told him how much I like black men. I was out of my mind with desire and just wanted to feel his body on mine! He took my feet in his strong hands and and got on the bed and slid his hands up my legs and thighs until he was between my spread legs and I was looking up and his, handsome face, powerful body and my gaze locked on his rock hard dick that looked to be about as long as my forearm and as thick as my shampoo bottle, and his thick black balls, as his hard dick waved in the air. I wrapped my legs around his hip and reached up for him as he lowered himself down on me. When it got close enough, I wrapped my hand around the head of his dick and squeezed and I could feel his wet juices all over the end of his magnificent dick. He put a strong hand on my chest as he looked down at me, and with his other hand pressed the thick head of his dick against my pussy lips. "Please be gentle, Adrian..." I whispered in a raspy voice. When he started to slide in, I thought it might be too much. Later on I realized that he is much thicker than anyone I have been with before, but he stretched me deliciously and I came before he had it more than a few inches in, gripping his biceps and screaming out as my legs were shaking and my body heaved from pleasure. He kissed me through that orgasm then broke our kiss and told me how tight I felt to him. I'm pretty sure every woman is tight to him, he is BIG, but I told him I was glad it felt good to him! He finally worked a little more than half of his dick into me and started fucking me in long, slow strokes as I trashed around on the bed. "I want to cum in your mouth, Dee!" I looked up and him and laughed, "I would LOVE that!" He pulled out and lifted me up and moaned as the first shot hit my chest as I wrapped my hands around his dick, then his hand was on my head and he pulled me to him and stuffed the head of his dick in my mouth as the next stream gushed out. That's when I realized just how thick he is, I could barely stretch my mouth around his cock. I took his balls in my hand and milked them as he continued to cum and what I couldn't swallow of his sweet juices poured out of my mouth onto my breasts and into my hair. I looked up into his smiling face and knew that I would do anything this man asked me to! I kept sucking until I got all of his juice, then I licked and sucked all over his dick, tracing every inch with my tongue and enjoying the size, taste and texture, working my way down to his balls and sucking them softly as I stroked his dick - which had never gone soft.

He went and got a warm towel and cleaned my face, chest and neck off, cleaned some cum out of my hair, then begin to kiss me and hold me, while brushing my hair with his hands. This time he was all over my body, touching me everywhere and making me squirm under his touch. He found my ticklish spots and tender spots and paid attention to all of my sensual spots! He pulled me on top of him and once I stretched open enough to take him, I rode him until I came again, then he rolled me over and stuffed the pillows under me and took me from behind. First sensually, caressing my ass and back and stroking my hair; then he started working it in...and spanking my ass. Not hard, just hard enough to make me wet and thirsty for him! Then he started working it deeper into me...ever so slowly. "Can I go deeper?" Sliding in a little more..."Deeper?" I was whimpering and panting, because it felt like his was going to split me in half, then the feelings of pleasure would rack my body, and I came again - harder than I ever have before! After my orgasm subsided, he picked me up and carried me to the shower.

We showered and enjoyed some more time exploring each others' bodies and kissing until I was breathless, again. I dried him off and dressed in my jeans and a tank top, and went out to began to cook supper. When Tommi got home a half an hour later, he found supper on the table and met my new boyfriend! They got along great from the start. The evening started and when we were done eating we headed for the living room for an evening by the fireplace.

The New Deal:

Two nights ago, Deke invited Tommi and I out to dinner at an elegant restaurant. I dressed in my nicest black dress and no panties (I know the rule)

We got to dinner and Deke and Adrian were both there already. We were in a corner booth and Deke had me sit between him and Adrian, with my hubby on the outside. I kissed them both. Not peck on the cheek kisses, they both kissed me like you would kiss a lover, when you are warming up to have sex! Now keep in mind that this is a nice restaurant where we live and are known! To say I was turned on from the beginning - I guess I keep saying that - It IS and understatement. Here are the two most handsome sexy men I even know and both of them have been my lovers. And big strong hands kept finding my legs and caressing my inner thighs and occasionally a finger would find my naked pussy lips and begin to probe. My husband is on the other side, just smiling and watching.

The conversation was charged with energy from the beginning, and it just got better. We laughed and ate our meals and drank wine and laughed until they had me so worked up I'm sure my face must have been flushed.
After we finished eating the waitress filled our wine glasses and we laughed and has stimulating conversation, while Deke and Adrian kept touching me on the arm, brushing my face with their hands, pushing my hair back and kissing my neck, then carrying on our conversation like nothing happened; while I closed my eyes and fought the urge to just slide onto my knees under the table and suck their dicks right there in the restaurant!
My hands were not idle - I was brushing their coarse beards with the palm of my hand, and kissing them alternatively. I would occasionally run my hand over one bulge, then the other. Soon both of them were hard for me, and were sporting huge bulges in their slacks.
Our waitress couldn't help but notice, but did well maintaining her composure, while occasionally stealing glances at my hands gripping their hard dicks through the material of their trousers.
Fortunately, we were way ahead of the busy dinner crowd, so we didn't have a bunch of gawkers. Not that it would have mattered that much. I didn't want to make a spectacle of us, but I am unashamed about my love and desire for Deke and Adrian.

Deke started talking to Tommi across the table. "Your wife is ours, Tommiboi" Tommi nodded,
"She always has been, Deke...sir!"
"I don't think you understand, boi, from today on she is exclusive to us. We are going to make it known to you, your friends, your neighbors, and the community - that she is black-owned and that we are takin' that pussy from you. You can't look at it, touch it, taste it, or eat our cum out of it unless we say it's okay. You got it, boi?"
Tommi was trembling now, "Yes sir!"
Adrian looked at him with a hard, serious look. "From now on we are "Mr. Adrian, and Mr. Deke to you, and we are going to fuck your wife whenever and wherever we say. If you have any problem with that, now is the only time you will get to voice that opinion."
Tommi looked up at him cautiously, "No, Mr. Adrian, my wife...is yours to do with as you please, sir; and you too, Mr. Deke!"
Adrian grabbed his shirt and looked him in the eyes, "That's right, motherfucker, and we are going to start right now. When we leave here you are going to follow us and go to the address on this ticket." He laid something that looked like a raffle ticket on the table. "Park in the back and enter through the back door. They will be expecting you. Get the fuck out of here and pay for our meal on the way out. Make sure you tip her well, and tell her that I like her!

Our waitress came and seeing my condition, smiled sort of nervously. "Thank you all for the generous tip. Feel free to call anytime, she said, as she flashed a delighted smile at Adrian and dropped the paid bill on the table.
Looking at me, she said, "Would you like any dessert, maam, it's on the house?"
I was a little horse when I spoke: "No, honey, I think I have all I need for dessert, and I certainly wouldn't mind sharing!"
She laughed and said she had to work tonight, but would like to take a rain check on the offer.

Needless to say, my husband was gone by the time we got out to the parking lot. I rode with Deke and Adrian in Adrian's mercedes, which only has two seats. We were still in the valet garage, and Adrian got in to drive and Deke took me around to the passenger side with him. He told me to let him get in first, then he turned to me and kissed me - a long, wet, passionate kiss, with all of those valet boys watching. It was intoxicating, to say the least, knowing all those guys were watching a married white woman kiss her black lover right there for everyone to see.
Deke took off my long leather coat and laid it behind the seat, got in, and slid his pants down around his ankles and told me to get in.
"Before you do, lift your dress high enough that all those white bois can see your pretty naked ass. They already know that we are fuckin' you, I just want them to know you are going to get it RIGHT NOW!" He smiled up and me and I lifted my dress high enough that they could see halfway up my back, and that cold Montana breeze blew right between my legs!
I put my long legs in first and felt Deke's strong hands hold me up. He told me to guide his dick into me, but I had my hand around it and was already working it into my opening. I cried out loudly as I sat down on his hard cock and took all of it in one, long, delicious stroke. I was SO WET from the playing in the restaurant, the "talk" Adrian gave my husband, The looks from the waitress; and being publicly exposed as being fucked by these two handsome black men!
I had my first orgasm in the parking lot, before we drove off, sitting on Deke's cock and neither one of us had even moved. He was just hard and in me to the hilt!
Still sitting on him, I felt Adrian's strong hand on my head, pulling me...He had pulled his pants down and I leaned over and started sucking on the head of Adrian's dick, while he drove out of the parking lot. Keep in mind that we are not in a bar parking lot, we are at a high class restaurant with a well lighted parking lot and valet parking attendants were probably all breaking their necks to see what was going on in the car, as the dinner crowd is rolling in. My husband and I aren't celebrities or anything, but we are known in the area.

I was so on fire for these two that I knew I would do anything for them tonight. I told them so, and they assured me that I would be keeping that promise. They drove me down to historic downtown and we drove into an underground parking garage. We went behind a couple of locked gates and past security guards and finally got out of the car and went into a door and hallway that led to a room that looked like a dressing room. They told me to strip and I immediately obeyed. My men went into a closet and pulled out a bag from a popular lingerie company, and handed it to me. They both kissed me, and before they stepped out of the room, Adrian told me to put on everything that's in the bag, and come join us when you're dressed.
I had no idea what these two had in mind, but I was excited. I opened the bag and what I found in there was a black garter, black stockings, a black half-bra and a gorgeous pair of over the calf black suede high heeled boots. I put everything on, looked in the mirror and had the funniest thought that my mother would be horrified seeing me dressed like this! I laughed to myself and stepped out the door.
It was dark as I opened the door and Immediately, somebody struck a big drum somewhere across the room and a bright light came from across the room and blinded me, momentarily. I felt hands on my arms and immediately tried to pull away, but their grip was too strong. The drum started beating slowly, and the strong arms started leading me across the floor. Suddenly Deke appeared on the other side of the room. No, this was a stage, I could see the low colored lights and people moving just beyond the lights and two naked blond girls stepped up on either side of Deke and started pouring oil on his body and rubbing it into his skin. A spark of jealousy ran through me and then I felt the hands on me, strong and rough. I looked and two...no, three, young black men started rubbing oil on my body. Warm tingling ran down my skin and their hands felt divine on my body. I didn't know what was happening, but I knew that it felt GOOD! None of the men looked at me, but their hands were all over my body. All of them lingered on my nipples and all of them found their way between my legs and to my pubic hair, but none touched my pussy. Then I felt another pair of hands on my back - big and strong. Suddenly thought of Adrian. They felt like his hands, but I couldn't be sure.
The drum beat was increasing and I suddenly realized that it was a tribal type of beat, and I thought "This is some sort of ritual". The oil was on the back of my neck, a lot of it, and it poured down my back. I felt it flowing into the crack of my ass and down to my thighs. The hands on my back began to spread the oil around my neck, then my shoulders and my upper back to my lower back and over my ass, down my legs and all the way to my feet and toes. I felt a strong hand around my neck from the back and his face nuzzled in my hair. His finger slide into the crack of my ass, and just like that I think he jammed his thumb into me. I cried out, but most of it was in pleasure - this "ritual" was stimulating the core of my submissive nature.
The men in front of me backed away, and there was Deke. My handsome lover, and he was rock hard with his big dick waving in the air as he moved slowly toward me. All of the other men were naked, too, and all of their big dicks were hard and they were looking at me! The man behind me held my arms, because I wanted to wrap them around Deke and pull him to me. I felt a hard dick against my back and I knew it was Adrian - it was huge!
The drumming got even louder and Deke put his hands on my face, caressing my cheek and running his hands over my chin and nose and neck and back up to my forehead to brush my hair away from my face, then his thumb brushed across my lips. I opened my mouth and began sucking on his thumb and I thought I could hear some cheering! I thought, "How many people are out there watching?" I closed my eyes, because the heat was coming from inside of my body now, and I knew I wanted this more than anyone could have possibly imagined!
Deke kissed me, and that time I could hear a collective sigh, and my body sort of heaved toward him - I craved his touch! I mouthed the words, 'please fuck me'. I felt Adrian's lips press against my ear and his thumb pushed harder into my ass, "Say it louder, bitch!"
"PLEASE FUCK ME!" I screamed out and heard it echo back to me from the speakers. There was a microphone, somewhere, and this time I heard the cheers and clapping clearly. On my right side I saw some movement and someone was coming out of the darkness. The figure got closer and I saw that it was my husband Tommi, and he was only wearing a T-shirt and naked from the waist down. His little dick was flaccid and I knew he had already cum. I said, "pitiful" and laughed and heard it echo back to me through the speakers. They had somehow gotten a microphone on me! I tried to find it, but couldn't. I heard the man who held Tommi scream at him, "Don't act scared, motherfucker, grab that black dick!" Tommi reached out and grabbed Dekes hard dick with his trembling hand. "Put it in your wife's pussy, boi!" He had to press it down and get it worked between my thighs, because we were all standing. When I felt it touch my pussy lips, I whimpered! I closed my eyes and the feeling overwhelmed me.
"Whose pussy is that bitch?! I heard Adrian hiss in my ear. "Yours, Daddy, it's black man's pussy!" Deke began working it into me and it felt like one long, continuous orgasm to me. When he was all the way in I could feel his breath against my lips and I opened my eyes to look into his.
"I LOVE YOU, DADDY DEKE" rang out over the sound system and the next five minutes the air was filled with the sounds of me groaning and mewling and whimpering and begging him to fuck me harder and deeper, then Adrian started working his dick into my ass. I had a lot of anal sex with Deke but nothing prepared me for being filled from the front and back. I always told people that wasn't my "thing", but being taken by those men like that, on that stage, in front of all those horny men, turned me on like nothing I ever experienced before...

View attachment 1170 View attachment 1171 View attachment 1172 View attachment 1173 View attachment 1174 View attachment 1175 View attachment 1176 View attachment 1177 View attachment 1178
Love your work and the presentation of this recount
I do wonder why the first thought of your 1/2 naked husband’s form was pathetic

Back