• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cucks new prison

That will teach me to answer the door naked! The two hunky black delivery drivers didn't need to be asked twice to use my pregnant body hmmmmm I think dropping to my knees and un doing this fly gave him a good indication I was fucking horny and he was hard before my lips touch his wonderful cock . Then his mate dropped his shorts and OMG what can a BBC loving Slut do when faced with an 8"flacid cock but suck harder on the cock in her mouth.

His mate was happy to wait and tease my tits and pull on my slut rings just as the drivers cum hit the back of my throat !! His mate soon took his place and filled my mouth until he was solid then bent me over and spit on my bum before placing the head of his cock against my rose and thrusting it in making me scream he must of banged me for 10 mins before filling my arse with seed . Then as though nothing had happened they went to the truck and got the boxes leaving me a shivering wreck with smudged lipstick and cum dripping from my bum, didn't catch their names then they were gone, it will give cuck something to eat and clean when he gets in lol xxxx

Great news!! Not only is cuck going to be a father to a superior race baby, his daughter my step daughter has just sent us a scan of her own baby that is also of the superior race thanks to her bbc boy friend. I'm soooooo happy xx

Back