• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cucks new prison

I am amazed how a new toy I bought for the cuck has had such an impact on his life. I now have a very attentive willing to please 24/7 sissy cuck who cannot do enough for myself and my lovers.

It started last year when we both travelled to Germany for him to be measured for a steel chastity belt! It has to be the best 1800 euros I have spent. It arrived 2 months after our visit and is perfect. I of course personalised it with the maker without cucks knowledge. Lock at the back so as not to spoil the front view, slightly smaller cock tube with angled spikes inside so his cock slides in easily but if his dick grows just a fraction he feels discomfort and if he's fully erect he cannot remove his dick without scratching it. I had suspected for sometime he had been wanking without permission this has now stopped that and the only pleasure he gets is from his mouth being used for pee or cum.

Sissy is soooo attentive now he has no control over his dick. He is drinking more of my pee than ever, he is on his knees waiting to clean my lovers cum from wherever it's deposited. It took him a while to get used to cleaning himself after using the loo oh!and having to pee sitting down every time was new lol. The belt came with two keys but I made him throw one of them in the local river not that he would have been able to unlock the rear mounted lock Hehe. Sissy cuck is also learning to control his erections as the spikes tend to focus his attention,lol. As I had the cock tube made 15mm smaller than his full erections so the spikes keep on teasing his dick long after any stimulation stops. My lovers love teasing him knowing the effect it has.

Cucks behavioural change has been huge, his mind set appears to have fully embraced his position especially now he is unable to masturbate for relief and is totally at my mercy. I handcuff him in the shower to remove his belt and wash and shave him, which allows me to mercifully tease him before locking his excuse for a cock back up. Then he can continue to shower. He used to beg for relief but that has stopped as I would just humiliate him when he did. If I'm feeling cruel I will cuff him fuck his pussy with my strap on then leave him a while and then repeat not allowing him to cum. Although I'm not a total bitch I do allow him to wank into a condom on his birthday then he drinks it save buying a cake lol .xx

Cuck has just been washed and shaved whilst cuffed in the shower, I did take the opportunity to tease him a little while he was out of his belt. I did leave a nice coating of my fave Dior lipstick on his dicklet to remind him of how soft warm and gentle my mouth can be( giggles) .

He is safely locked back up now dressed in his maids uniform waiting to serve my lover and I drinks, he looks uncomfortable as I only have a latex corset and seamed stockings with 6" patent heels on as requested by my bull. Mmmmm

Cuck has just been washed and shaved whilst cuffed in the shower, I did take the opportunity to tease him a little while he was out of his belt. I did leave a nice coating of my fave Dior lipstick on his dicklet to remind him of how soft warm and gentle my mouth can be( giggles) .

He is safely locked back up now dressed in his maids uniform waiting to serve my lover and I drinks, he looks uncomfortable as I only have a latex corset and seamed stockings with 6" patent heels on as requested by my bull. Mmmmm

Feeling dreamy preparing for a whole night of being treated like a slut, looking forward to my dom bull staying for breakfast mmmmm.

That was a lovely surprise Sir, thank you xx a little cruel leaving me with a cunt full of your delightful black seed and taking my panties with you tho I will find it difficult to concentrate for the rest of the day !! And you want a pic of my used cunt every hour really !! Xxxx the trials of being a black owned cum slut .

So true I always promote the benefits of BBC to my girl friends , My Marriage has definitely benefitted from my love of black cock( giggles) and blushes xx.

Easing my naked aching muscles in the hot tub! My black Bull had me bound tight and made sure I knew who was boss last night lol his new leather arm binder felt soooooo good, but not as good as his 10"s pounding my poor anal rose. Still it gave cuck some pleasure as he licked me clean upon my return home. The erotic body writing on the other hand in permanent marker may take a little longer to remove !! Naughty Sir xx

Cuck has been shaved and cleaned all safely locked back in his belt, was it naughty of me to do it in a purple latex corset, stockings and killer heels with the black nail varnish he painted my nails with for my bull yesterday?? It did make getting his dicklet back it his belt a challenge lol. Xx

Cuck is sooooo devoted ! I awoke this Valentines morning to him laying on the floor of my bathroom hands chained to the toilet wearing his funnel gag. His pleading eyes begging for my warm golden nectar straight from its source, what is a slut to do lol. I squated over his gag allowed two short streams to tease him, them full flow to fill the gag and allow him to drink my present slowly mmmmmm . Then hopped in the shower while he enjoyed his liquid breakfast. Xx

Back