1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Big white titties

Discussion in 'SUBMIT YOUR STORIES HERE' started by blackcock, Jan 5, 2018.

1. blackcock

blackcock Member Author!

I love big white tits.

My mistake. I love all kinds of tits. Perky, sagging, big, small. Tits of all colors. Black, white, asian, latina. Real tits, fake tits. I am a man, after all, and like all straight men, I love a big rack on my women.

But I love the contrast of the white flesh against my big black cock. I am big, unusually so, as I've been told. Contrary to popular belief, not all black men are hung. I am lucky to be that big. And I make sure to make good use of it.

Women, especially white women, really want to devour my cock when they see it for the first time. Only a select few have been able to deepthroat me. And only one special woman has allowed me to use her face like a pussy. I love being blowed. But I love having my cock titty-fucked even more.

Something about a white woman on her knees, servicing my cock with her fantastic big tits turns me on really good. I love slapping her big tits with my heavy cock and then have her cover it with her soft white titties. I love it when she goes all out on my cock, struggling to cover my entire length with her soft globes, trying to suck on my cockhead and getting her cleavage all wet and slimy with my pre cum.

I knew my neighbor, who was a grade A MILF. Blonde hair, pretty face, silicone tits and a phat ass. Took me all 5 minutes to have her on her knees, all her clothes gone, and she worshipped my cock like it was the second coming of Christ. Her fake tits were great, her soft flesh against my hard shaft made me harder as much as i made her wet. I then grabbed her tits and fucked her tits hard, bruising her chin and lips with my cockhead. I think I left permanent hand marks on her tits, I was gripping them so hard as I fucked her tits. Which is why I covered her enormous rack with my jizz when i finally came. God, that was fucking awesome. I covered her face and covered her tits entirely with my seed. She was surprised, but then, her hubby was the only one she had been with. But she was a good little slut and gladly accepted my offering.

One good thing about cheating married white MILFS: they have equally sexy, slutty daughters who clean their mother's tits up after I cum on those MILF titties. Blonde sluts are the best sluts. They know how to make a man hard. And blonde mother-daughters sluts are God's gift to men.

The daughter then trades my cum with her mother, swapping my cum between wet, sloppy kisses that makes me lose control again. I grabbed mother and daughter and threw them on the hubby's bed. The next 15 minutes, I feasted on their tits. Fake and real sets of tits. Not that it mattered to me. I was rough, brutal. I sucked them, licked the erect pink nipples, sucked on them hard to make them scream and then bite down on their creamy flesh, leaving my mark for the unsuspecting hubby to find. I love leaving these clues for the hubbies and boyfriends to find. Lets them know just how hopelessly inferior they are. After all, if you were giving it good to your woman, she wouldn't be bearing my mark on her body, would she?

You know what's worse than being kicked in your balls? Having your head stuffed between 2 pairs of soft white delicious titties and not knowing which one to ravage. Both the mother and daughter got on top of me and shoved their tits in my face. Damn, it got so warm, I almost stopped breathing. But I was cool. It's not everyday you can tell your homies that you knocked up a mother and her daughter.

I apologize, I digressed. So anyway, I thought rationally. I wanted to make both women scream. At the same fucking time. How can I do that? Well, I fucked the daughter and had the mother climb on her and have the daughter eat her cunt out. Yeah, the daughter screamed like a bitch, while I feasted on the mother's tits. Her momma screamed when her daddy left his mark all over her momma's fake titties. Mission accomplished.

You know what the real test of a man's endurance is? Having your cock titty fucked by a mother and her daughter, at the same fucking time, while they kiss and slurp on your cock head. Shit was better than heaven. I don't know how I managed to hold out for 10 fucking minutes. But ultimately, I gave in. They were just too good. And I covered them both in my jizz.

So yeah, big white titties are great for titty fucking and sucking and licking and doing whatever the hell you want with them. We obviously didn't stop there. I spent 2 more hours with those sluts. But that's a story for another time.

AllenJ likes this.
  2. AllenJ

AllenJ Member Member

Wife loves to have her tits played with and fucked - I'd love watching her do this with a bbc