• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Being a Cuckold

I thought I would start a thread for Cucks on this forum to share experiences and discuss topics of interest. Anyone is welcome to participate, but I envision this being more of a place for us cucks to talk to each other about whatever is on our minds. Some possible topics include:
  • Hotwifery - Initial experiences, adjusting to the new dynamic, long term effects on/evolution of relationships, etc.
  • Watching vs. participating in cuckold encounters
  • Sharing your cuckold reality with friends or family (or not)
  • Chastity, from recommendations on the best cages to the logistics of long-term devotion, e.g., accommodating travel, remaining discreet at work, using public restrooms, etc.
Feel free to chime in.

I'm sure it's a lot for people to accept, especially at first. Maybe one could start by acclimating friends to the idea first, not family? Perhaps present it as an "open" marriage/relationship to begin, and gradually let them in on the specifics?

Just my initial thought.

One scenario I imagine is that the wife's BF decides to share her and invites a friend of his over for a threesome with her. It turns out that the guy he invites is a co-worker of mine who gives my wife a great fuck. They recognize each other and at work I end up confessing all of the details of my cuckold life to him.

The idea of sharing anything about this with friends or family is very scary but at the same time highly erotic. It could (and probably would) bring extreme humiliation, ridicule, loss of respect among other reactions. Once done it obviously cannot be undone.
I make sure friends and family are aware of sissy cucks position my mum knows he has my first pee of the day every day for breakfast and that I keep him locked in a steel chastity belt. If we are away on holiday with friends it's difficult to hide a full stainless steel chastity belt under swim wear let alone cuck having to explain to border control guards when the metal detectors go off at airports.

Traveling while locked up is a good discussion topic. I'm curious to know how others deal with this. Do mistresses allow their cucks to be unlocked when they take business trips to avoid difficult situations at the airport? Do mistresses leave emergency keys at home when they're the ones traveling?

Traveling while locked up is a good discussion topic. I'm curious to know how others deal with this. Do mistresses allow their cucks to be unlocked when they take business trips to avoid difficult situations at the airport? Do mistresses leave emergency keys at home when they're the ones traveling?
Lol, NO and NO. Cuck has no access to the key when he travels he has to explain his position to the border staff and to date once they verify it by sight he has been allowed to travel to Europe and further a field. If I am the one traveling as far as cuck is concerned I have the only key. In reality I leave it in a signed sealed envelope with one of my lovers. I was away once and cuck was involved in a traffic accident so had to attend hospital for check over and he said nurses has a good laugh at him.

Maybe at some point I could wear this and a blindfold to get past my uneasiness with submitting to a bull in the moment. At this point, I'm exclusively an "Enter the room once he's gone to perform my clean up duty" type of cuckold.

DBDBDD90-C249-4982-997B-66C017C97AE8.jpeg

Maybe at some point I could wear this and a blindfold to get past my uneasiness with submitting to a bull in the moment. At this point, I'm exclusively an "Enter the room once he's gone to perform my clean up duty" type of cuckold.
Sweetie you could try asking your mistress to have her bull lay beside her once he has pleasures her, then you enter the room to perform your clean up duties. Whilst cleaning mistress alternate between her pussy and his cock, over time you will enjoy him as much as cleaning mistresses pussy. Or practice on a dildo until you are comfortable then progress to above.
View attachment 3051

I like this. I'm going to have to take this in stages. The thing is, I'm not submissive toward men, only toward women. I only do any of it (including the clean up) to give her pleasure, which in turn gives me pleasure. But at some point, I may have a mistress who enjoys having me in the room and more involved, so this is helpful. Thank you!

My wife has been the property of her black Dom for about a year now. I have been since last September. She has brought up the subject of putting me in chastity. To be honest I don't know enough about it to ask intelligent questions. Would some one give me the pros & cons of such, please. I'm thinking many more cons than any pros. I am no longer allowed sex with her (except certain chores her Dom demands of me) so that would not be a con if caged.

My wife has been the property of her black Dom for about a year now. I have been since last September. She has brought up the subject of putting me in chastity. To be honest I don't know enough about it to ask intelligent questions. Would some one give me the pros & cons of such, please. I'm thinking many more cons than any pros. I am no longer allowed sex with her (except certain chores her Dom demands of me) so that would not be a con if caged.

Pro's: You stay constantly horny and very eager to please to be allowed to release.

Con's: You can't cum any more by yourself unless you (or she or Him) uses a dildo/cock in your ass. Even when you cum this way you will remain horny as an assgasm is different to an ejaculatory orgasm.

A lot of the mass-produced ones are a bit rubbish unless you are quite small to begin with. The best ones are custom made. Best advice would be for you to have a prince albert fitted cos those ones wont come off unless you rip your dickhead. All the others tend to be fairly easy to get out of I have found and are more "fantasy" locked up than "actually" locked up. Chastity Mansion has a ton of info if you want to read more.

The idea of sharing anything about this with friends or family is very scary but at the same time highly erotic. It could (and probably would) bring extreme humiliation, ridicule, loss of respect among other reactions. Once done it obviously cannot be undone.

I have one way to overcome the sharing, but would let friends and family know about your cuckolding. My first wife once approached me and told me she'd had a talk with her long time lover, and had decided she wasn't going to leave me for him. I said okay.

What I should have done was offered her the opportunity to move in with him for a while, and then she could come back after a couple months. That way everyone would have known she had cuckolded me without "telling them she cuckolded me". And if she didn't come back to me...well, everyone would know she left me for a better man.

Actually, in my case, I don't think she would have come back, but that would have been okay. I never really satisfied her and he was a friend of mine so I know he would have taken care of her. After all, they had been lovers for over 15 years.

Chastity would be the next normal step in your relationship. Keep in mind, that is her decision and not yours if she decides to pursue this idea. The pros are that you will feel more connected to your wive's feelings and wants. You will want to do more for her and will ultimately worship her since she controls all of your orgasms. The cons...I wouldn't dwell on that. You won't be able to satisfy yourself but you will get comfortable with knowing that her desires, hopes, and sexual needs are being assisted by you. You will place her needs above yours.

I never really thought of myself as a cuckold but I suppose I was. Initially I encouraged my wife to flash her tits and pussy and went to nude beaches. I loved the fact that at the beach dozens of guys were getting a good look at her tits and bald pussy. The chance that a friend or neighbor might see her was also good for me. I liked having her lie across the back seat of the car pretending to be asleep or drunk. She would have her dress pulled up displaying her cunt and I would drive into a full service gas station and ask the, always male, attendant to fill up the car. I would use the restroom knowing full well the guy was getting an eyeful of my wife's charms.

Before long I was encouraging my wife to take on a lover. I advertised in a swinger magazine for a man to help me satisfy my wife. I added some nude photos of her with her face covered. Needless to say we got dozens and dozens of replies. My wife and I sorted through the photos and picked out five guys. They used to take her out dancing or to clubs for a drink. Eventually they stopped taking her dancing and would just take her somewhere to fuck her. Cars, motels, quiet parks, it didn't really mater to my wife or me.Before long all five were just fucking my wife whenever they wanted. I stayed home and looked after our son while my wife went out on her 'dates'. Knowing that every time my wife went out she would be getting fucked was a tremendous turn on for me. I had my wife wearing her shortest skirts and no knickers whenever she went out.

My wife always told me what she did on her 'dates' and where and when the guys fucked her. Knowing she was being fucked in the back of cars and even on the hoods of cars added to her slutty experiences. I really enjoyed it when I was watching TV, our son was asleep, while one of her lovers pounded per pussy on our marital bed. All five guys were taking nude photos of my wife when she was out with them and it didn't bother either of us. I even encouraged the guys to bring their photo collections, one guy had two large albums, so I could look at them while she was being fucked in our bedroom.

When she was being fucked at home my wife always came out naked to kiss her lover goodnight. Seeing how puffed and red her labia was showed me just how good a time she had given her lover. Her tits always had hickeys all over them. I loved watching her kiss her man with her legs squeezed together to keep the cum from dripping on our carpet. She also knew I loved to fuck her used pussy.

I didn't start out planning to be a cuckold but I certainly enjoyed it. The fact she would cancel our plans to go out and get fucked by one of her lovers was also a strange turn on for me. Knowing that anyone of the five guys could phone my wife and tell her he is going to fuck at a place and time of his choosing, turned us both on. My wife was a slut for five men and I loved being her cuckolded husband.

Back