1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

BBC shocked racist white woman/wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bihubsuck, Mar 6, 2018.

1. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

saw a clip online! would love to find the name of the movie,the scene shows a white woman in her house when a Black guy walks in to get something she sees him and says to get her something in a very nasty demeaning way ,he started to walk out as he does she heads to the living room? he stopped turned around went back in ,she says where is the thing she asked for ,he pushes her over a couch , pulled up her dress ripped her granny panties off and shoved his BBC into her,we see the veiw from the front her face in shock and agony because his cock is huge,she begging him to stop,he fucks her harder,her face goes from pain to lust,I guess he cums in her, awesome vid Don't know the name,but I cam

Sweet Sarah likes this.
  2. Sweet Sarah

Sweet Sarah Well-Known Member Member

i have fantasised that my next rape will be like that ...its so beautiful when a man just "TAKES" what he wants ....his dominance overpoewring

BBCslaveKaty likes this.