1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Anyone want to write a series like this?

Discussion in 'SUBMIT YOUR STORIES HERE' started by Newmantoplease, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Newmantoplease

Newmantoplease Member Author!

I’m not much of a writer but I had a great idea for an “interracial cuck” story and figured I’d pass it off to someone who’d actually wanna do it: a young man/milf romance story. Black kid meets thick white Mom with skinny curves and huge ass. They grow feelings over time. She has a son and is divorced. Son misses his dad. Hates hearing the black kid piping down kid Mom every night, that’s the cuckold part lol and he’s upset because she clearly loves the black teen and he’s powerless to break them up......so who wants to do it?

2. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

Newmantoplease likes this.
  3. Newmantoplease

Newmantoplease Member Author!

Great recommendation! I totally forgot about Nebic lol hopefully someone on here does the ir spin I was talking about and if not then oh wellllll.