• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
LM, i can only concur with the opinions of both 3Ballz and Frobisher. Needless to say I will be casting an eager eye on Amazon for the new works.
Throughout your work there exists a reality in the scenarios, but my personal interest was aroused very early on by the presentation of the characters. There is much more to your work than a singular or narrow set of fetishes (e.g. Interracial sex or BDSM). One work of yours that always stood out for me, was one featuring the combination of Female superiority interwoven with social class. "Privilege" was pure Psychology. In this short piece, the mental and physical triumph of the Female character over the (defeated, previously ambitious) subjugated male was/is a benchmark. LM, i could write reams but not now (i have to go to work). Once more, may i just thank you for visionary and outstanding writing.

Back